Epic Rap Battles of History

>Well I Wikipedia that and you Wikipedia can't!
>Oh let me Wikipedia here and Wikipedia there!
>Wikipedia this! I am the Wikipedia!
>I did Wikipedia and you are no Wikipedia.
>WHO CRINGED!? YOU DECIDE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wYtG7aQTHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's as bad as drunken history.

>the episode where Hillary raps about how racist Trump is, and Trump raps about how racist he is, and Abe Lincoln comes back to life and endorses Hillary

I know right? They didn't put a trigger warning for us trumpsters or anything. That is NOT OKAY.

i never watched one of these but always get mildly irritated at the ugly obnoxious thumbnails with retards making overly expressive faces like every goddamn shitty youtube channel. theirs are particularly annoying for some reason.

I wasn't triggered. I just cringed.

The Steven Spielberg vs Alfred Hitchcock episode is actually Kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=_wYtG7aQTHA

>fuck Trump fuck Trump fuck Trump
>this really isn't that funny
>hahaha triggered trumptard!?!? need a safe space???

'no'

If I ever have a conversation about Michael Bay I will usually put in "Swoop low with the telephoto" in the conversation somewhere, and I feel bad every time.

Is this series dead?

No, they just post stuff for like 10 weeks a year

>series dead after Trump's victory

what did they mean by this

new ERB is out? nice, thanks OP

>that part when he accuses Trump supporters of starting twitter civil war when Trump loses

sheev_ironic.png

They should just put out stuff biweekly. They're pretty popular and that's easy money. As of now there's no reason to subscribe to them because they only make like 8 episodes a year

They're making more money by going on tour.

It would be rad if they did a King of the Dot in character, all the rest is the same but the crowd wasn't in on it.

Are they still doing this?
You guys have ruined the triggered meme by using it in inappropriate contexts. Thinking something is stupid or embarrassing isn't triggered. Next time you see a le funnay meemee, go to Know Your Meme or whatever other normie site so they can explain to you how to use it.

>Epic Rap Battles of History
>Darth Vader vers-
>close tab

>liberals trying to use the word "trigger"

>not being subscribed to them and get notifications on your phone when a new ERB hits
casual ERB watchers be gone >:D

>Dizaster dressed as Anne Frank vs Math Hoffa dressed as Samuel Pepys
>they spit bars about diaries for 30 minutes

Their only God awful one is the Ellen v Oprah. Absolutely nothing redeeming. The lyrics sucked, beat was weak, costumes lame, and the two "rappers" were just awful

I remember enjoying the beats they came out with for the older ones

>liberals trying to annoy anyone

drumpfnigger seething

I actually quite enjoy these. Guess I'm a reddit cuck

they can't ruin memes for shit, trigger is ours and only applies to butthurt lefty loosers and shills

the fuck is this reddit shit? you fags don't even try to hide it anymore

not realizing both lefie liberals and trumptards are easily triggered niggers

All the ones with women are bad tbf

Hey liberals.
Triggered.This meme belong to the Sup Forums+ Trump+conservative communities.
We will drag you at the bottom of the sea to defend it.
And by the way.
We're taking back fedoras too !
IT.IS.OURS

>implying Sup Forums doesnt overuse buzzwords
(see Fedora,Reddit,butthurt,Reddit,triggered,autist,Reddit,Reddit,Reddit)

Is this always the same guy with the fedora obsession or what?
Fedoras got old in like 2012 or 2013 dude, sorry that it didn't reach r/cuckold or wherever you blew in from until this year but it's a pretty old meme for us. Also you don't just put a fedora on someone you disagree with, you put it on pretentious atheists. Once again, you got the meme wrong. Perhaps a simple visit to KYM would help you understand how to meme better? Just trying to offer a helpful suggestion, newfriend. You'll get the hang of it someday.

same thing

>Abe Lincoln would endorse Hillary "I ATTACKED CHILD RAPE VICTIMS FOR MUH FEMINIZUMS" Clinton

Wow, fucking Youtube cucks I swear.

soros in drag

t. neckbeard

There ya go, you're getting the hang of it. I guess you just read the KYM article on neckbeard? Neckbeard is a pretty flexible insult, you can apply it to anyone unlike fedora. Try "autist," it works about the same.

This fucking pasta again? I thought you gave up you piece of shit?

Naw, Cleopatra vs. Marilyn Monroe was pretty decent.
>they should call you miss carriage

lmao its all ass

Your sandy vagina has a seven year itch!

Well, Cleopatra was all ass anyways. Delicious ass.

>Drunken History
>Bad

>the KYM article
the what

It takes long skits to trigger trump supporters. For you, it only takes a cartoon frog.

Glass houses, user.

>liking epic Reddit battles from history
Burn this board down and start over from scratch. It's fucking done

It was disappointing that they took a side and used their platform for propaganda. The Obama vs. Romney battle they did four years earlier was fair.

They're awful except for the ones with der fuhrer.

Yup.