HERE COMES THAT JOHNSON

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289859-third-party-support-surging

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MhByuDET9U
youtube.com/watch?v=tYcwPlYD_F4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ioq_iE4nVqI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaN70hdmQVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not watching any libertarian debate that doesn't include a striptease

Bump for no more two party system.

mfw cnn is helping gary johnson steal utah from trump.

i wonder when CNN will host a Green Party townhall

They are really trying aren't they

Libertarianism is the future. Face the facts authoritarians.

CRACK OPEN THOSE BORDERS AND BURN THOSE GUNS, IT'S TIME TO RIDE A BIG FAT JOHNSON TO WINTOWN USA

>Gary "Open Borders" Johnson
>'Obama's a nice guy, Hillary's a wonderful public servant, but that meanie TRUMP, well, I'm sure there's something nice to say about him somewhere but I can't right now LOL vote 3rd party!!!'
That democrat lap dog can eat shit and die honestly.

Literally who?

Why are the Cultist Mormons such cancer? I FUCKING HATE THAT PRICK GLENN BECK AND HIS CULT FOLLOWING.

FUCK UTAH.

>pro-TPP
>open borders
>gun grabber

Keep pushing Johnson as if he has any policy overlap with Trump, democucks.

I don't understand how republicans could vote for this guy. If they ran some generic cuckservative, then yeah they might steal some votes, but this dude is basically just a touchy-feely liberal at heart.

>gun grabber

CNN really, really wants Johnson to get to 15% for some inexplicable reason.

>trumpkins always have their talking points ready

you niggas scared

>next will be dancing fat guy and that ass-roasted leaf with his copypasta

He has nothing in common with Republicans. CNN is shilling Johnson thinking he's some sort of Republican-lite that will drain votes from Trump.

The reality is that he's a bigger threat to Clinton.

HERE COMES DAT CONTROLLED OPPOSITION FROM THE ESTABLISHMENT

GARY "PUT THE TPP IN" JOHNSON

>literally threw away an awesome gift because it was a firearm.
>turned his state into Mexico Jr

Do not trust what politicians say, and barely trust what they do.

epic troll friend :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=_MhByuDET9U

His VP slot is a guy who is unapologetically anti-gun. If you look at Johnson's mannerisms and behavior, he isn't a leader. He's a minion to be bossed around.

You should take your own advice Trumpkuk

>Bill
>Weld

If I was hypothetically American I would vote for Johnson, BUT not in this election as it is obviously not going to happen and I don't see the point in making a statement by wasting my vote.

Maga boiz

Gary Koch Sucking Johnson

>Now Libertarian, changed position to opposing gun control. (May 2016)

>implying
This interview was in May.
youtube.com/watch?v=tYcwPlYD_F4

Hillary "changed" her opinion on the TPP too, doesn't mean i believe a goddamn word of it

How much percent of the vote will Johnson get now with the Berns, NeverTrumpers and NeverHillary's in this general election?

If you live somewhere like California where Trump could never win, you can vote Libertarian just to make a point

Our electoral college system will cancel-out your vote no matter which you choose, trump or johnson

Trump "changed" from a democrat to republican and is now pro life.

People flip flop.

Dont be so naive.

>the second amendment is for hunting
holy fuck how have the libertarians not rioted over this cuck yet? I used to respect them in our disagreements

>Libertarian
>Anti-Gun
>For open border
>For government interference
>Critical of trump
>Silent on Hillary

Sounds like a big ol' fat shill to me

Why won't CNN host a greenparty Town Hall?

Trump probably still supports abortion personally, I won't argue that. But in his official capacity I trust him to act in a pro-life manner because that's who elected him. Can't say the same for shillary or Gary "bake the cake" Johnson and Bill "ban the gun" Weld

Erm, how many times did Trump "change views" again? Or is he inexplicably not held to the same standards as everyone else.

Libertarian party has been hijacked by Democrats.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ioq_iE4nVqI

Stay FAR away from these clowns.

I don't even think Trump is pro life (nor do I care).

I'm mainly concerned whether or not he'd go soft on immigration. For example, I'd be okay with the DREAM act if it meant an end to birthright citizenship.

Wow it's so nice of CNN to bring more attention to these third party candidates, and even give them a prime time town hall on national tv!

But why this time? Why not sooner? Really makes you wonder.

I'll keep replying so you can keep ocllecting paychecks okay?
It's Robert Sarvis all over again, huh?

>ITT fake libertarians who will stop pretending by November 8th

What really happens if this idiot gets on the ticket?
Will it hurt Trump or Clinton or both?
Anyone care to fill a guy in?

Jaded democrats went over to the libertardian party. That's why stupid fucking views like pro-abortion and pro-open borders became trendy within the party.

Could backfire and hand Nevada/New Mexico/Colorado away from the dems and over to johnson too

>the crusty Koch meme

Johnson's FEC filing is public, where's Trump's?

Austin Peterson is a pro-life libertarian.
How do religious morals & dogma tie into libertarianism?
He belongs in the Christian Liberty Party, which does exist.
Also, a 35-year-old running for President...
A figurative 'kid' runs for president, instead of running for governor or senate, or even a mayor, first?
Peterson has no real political experience.
He has been an activist, a businessman, associate producer for a FOX news show, no real political office, yet here you are vouching for him, simply because you're pro-life.

>Johnson's FEC filing is public, where's Trump's?
Campaign fiance for all candidates is public.

>notice CNN is shilling jonestein instead of jill stein

Remember that these traitorous scumbags want to disarm you ,oh my American citizens..

reject these traitors with extreme prejudice

Mind telling me what this mean if this idiot runs? will it fuck trump or wont really matter?
I'm still learning this whole thing..

Anyone who thinks Donald Trump genuinely has a chance at beating his friend, crooked, vote-machine-rigging Hillary Clinton, endorsed by traitor independent Bernie Sanders, is NUTS.

Hillary has 14-18 years of political experience under her belt, Donald has absolutely none. It's a "conspiracy theory" that they've "planted" (former-Democrat) Donald.

Anyone who thinks that this election isn't the best shot in years for the Libertarian party for achieve 5% of the vote, to qualify for federal funding, or 15% of the vote, to make it into the debates, is NUTS.

Donald Trump WILL NOT win the general.
If you want to see him beat Hillary, then you need to start stockpiling light, concealable sidearms and high-calibre, high-RPM rifles to distribute to your compatriots, in order to stage a coup once Hillary wins. Because SHE WILL win.

I can't see this guy getting any significant traction and if he does, it'll be among liberals anyway. It's true that this year could have been a good run for a third party candidate, but Johnson has zero charisma and zero leadership. The dude comes across as some limpwristed beta male. Only liberals would vote for that.

>he opposes financial aid to Israel, as he does to all countries.
Idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaN70hdmQVw

Trump shuts down Zionist old man & panders to AIPAC. Also has Jews in his family.
Trump is TOTALLY pro-Israel, and you're an idiot.

Once Hillary wins the general, all of you will do nothing but slouch back down into your chairs, shrug, accept defeat, and then continue shitposting.

There will no be no coup, because most Americans are apathetic losers; Johnson/Stein will not reach 5% for federal funding, because most Americans are brainwashed into the two-party system.

You people want change... It's not coming, unless you bring it.

Gary (open borders) johnson

the ZIONIST candidates in this election are Clinton AND Trump.

If you vote third-party, then you're a Zionist.

Israeli LOVES TRUMP AND CLINTON. Both of them. Isn't that funny, you idiots?

Two-party system is Israel-first system.

Jill Stein is stringently opposed to Israel and Gary Johnson is an isolationist, opposed to Israel aid.

Vote Trump/Clinton and keep paying your $3bil/yr, good goyim.

>pro TPP
>pro gun control
>pro open borders
WHY WOULD ANYONE VOTE FOR THIS GUY???

EXPLAIN YOURSELF, """LIBERTARIANS"""

Any one who compares Pro-Israel, Jew-lover Trump to the legend Hitler is an absolute moron & disgrace.

"Israel is America's GREATEST ally" Donald Trump

You're all fucking absolute disgraces.

How's Johnson supposed to get 15% of the polls now that all the polls have agreed to strike him off the list to promote Clinton?

Shame on idiots who support America's Zionist two-party system, and Trump or Clinton.

Pence is for all of those things, yet, Weld gets a bad rap - why?

No one is going to vote Johnson, libtard. Just give it up.

Robotic, brainless, practically senseless, two-party-system goons.

Anyone who thinks Donald Trump is still "anti-establishment" after picking Pence, is a fuckwit.

Picking Pence, an absolute Zion lover, has only proven Donald's Zionism to an even more profound degree.

You're gonna be crying like a bitch on Nov. 9.
I can't wait to watch your vagina hemorrage.

It's funny because he doesn't actually have support. It's just the buttblasted Bushes, Romneys, McCains and other #NeverTrump fags pushing for him in polls because he follows their globalist agenda: anti-gun, pro-TPP, for open borders, etc.

They won't because Jill Stein isn't being propped up by the anal ravaged political elite of the Bush years.

You need to pull that Johnson out of your ass, libterded faggot.

He'll never be the new Rand Paul.

military isolationism, ending aid to Israel, how is that following a globalist agenda?

Trump supporters $3bil/yr aid to Israel, & wasting American military strength in the Middle East to support Zionism. How is that not globalist? Keep being stupid.

>I can't wait to watch your vagina hemorrage.

You need to stay out of our room, junior. Your mom and I need privacy.

>It's just the buttblasted Bushes, Romneys, McCains and other #NeverTrump fags

No. These are libtards shilling for Johnson. They're voting for the hilldawg, but they want you to throw away your vote.

Buttblasted retard, have fun getting shot trying to deport those illegals.

Wait, you won't, because Trump stands no chance of winning versus the qualified, experienced, feminist Hillary Clinton.

You're be cuckolded once Hillary wins, and then you'll do nothing but sit around with a thumb up your asshole.

good. Hopefully Johnson and Stein make it to the debate stage.

>supporting TPP
>not globalist

If you're voting for Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump, then you're a Zionist piece of shit who puts Banker Jews ahead of the American people.

Sure wish they would've shilled this hard for ole' Ron back in '12.

>Rated A by the NRA, indicating a pro-gun rights voting record.

>Voted YES on building a fence along the Mexican border.

>respects Trump as a great negotiator, including trade deals.

>13 posts by this ID

I bet you're Gary Johnson himself.

The hilldawg will not cut off Israel just like obongo didn't.

What do you think of Gary's millennial engagement campaign?

Johnson made me realize how important looks are for a presidential candidate. I would never vote for him based on his looks alone. He looks like a beta male.

""""""""""libertarian""""""""""

Hillary: Pro-TPP, Pro-Israel Zionist
Stein: Anti-TPP, Anti-Zionism

Trump: Anti-TPP, Pro-Israel Zionist
Johnson: Pro-TPP, Anti-Zionism

Isn't that funny?

You still haven't realized that these elections are nothing but a show put on by the elites, eh?
You honestly still think that Donald Trump really cares about workers, or that he really has a shot at winning, huh? How about you blow your own brains out, hang yourself, or put on a gas mask? Because you're literally retarded.

>Voted YES on building a fence along the Mexican border.

Oh. Well I better vote for that Johnson in your mouth cuz he's got a shot at it.

>Johnson is now anti-globalist because Pence supported TPP in the past

Trump is still the best ticket out of all of those. Shoo shill.

>I'm critical of TPP, but It's okay if Trump does it

Reddit is trying to force meme their fsggoty Johnson on us.

>Donald Trump is firmly against TPP
>Gary Johnson strongly supports it

What a difficult decision, you really got us.

Meanwhile, he didn't want to accept any Syrian refugees in his state Indiana. The only thing that bugged him was the uneuphemistic rhetoric.

Out of the people running, only one person is solidly anti-TPP and that is Trump, so he is still the best choice.

>inb4 Stein
She's a green party retard.

>Donald Trump is firmly against TPP
>VP is Pro-TPP
That's bullshit and you know
He allowed them anyways
He's all talk and no walk

No shit, TRUMP AND HILLARY ARE BOTH ZIONISTS.

The American people are getting FUCKED BY ZIONISTS. Israel cause false flags, gets us into endless Middle Eastern wars, makes us support terrorists in Syria & Iraq, and then DEMANDS $3-5bil/YR in DIRECT MILITARY AID.

What a fucking joke! Every American taxpayer is complicit with Israel; every American taxpayer deserves to rot in Hell.

Stein is a (self-hating) Jew, Hillary has Jewish ancestry, Trump has Jews in his family.

Gary Johnson has no Jewish links or any ethnonationalist reasons to support Zionism.

Those reddit queers are trying to force their Johnson on us. Fucken faggots.

Johnson has CLIMBED TO THE SUMMIT OF THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN OF EVERY CONTINENT, you fuckwit.

What has Trump done? Sit in his Tower making money, off of daddy's buck? Dodge the Vietnam draft? Fucked multiple wives, having batches of children? Host a dumb-ass stupid TV show?

Who would host a retarded show like The Apprentice, unless you're out for a quick buck & some publicity?

not an argument