Sup Forums on Rush

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Rush Limbaugh? How is he still successful after all these years? Is he the ultimate puppet of the GOP? How is this guy still on the air despite being a boring, dump, shill when the competition from podcasts and other radio shows is so vast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OVH7ysrPObE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Black_(white_nationalist)
youtube.com/watch?v=AikTS7MASno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fat fuck

He's boomers' first and only red pill.

Is Rush really a red pill though? His whole mantra is democrats bad, republicans good.

Is he still being an insufferable #cruzmissile?

I love Rush!!!

Isn't he like in the top 5 most popular radio shows?

Leftists have been jelly and trying to take him down for years, but leftist radio just can't compete.

Also, I like that he's becoming more nationalist with the rise of Trump.

Hes a washed up has been who is owned by the Bushes. He never supported Trump and now likewarm supports him because his entire audience would walk if he didn't, like Glenn Beck.

Name some better radio hosts that normies would know about.

Yeah, I like (((Michael Savage))) better, even though he's a kike. He's a nationalist first and foremost, and RNC/DNC shit comes second.

He shits on Republicans when they go globalist.

Fatty pillpopper who brainwashes old senile white shits to vote against their own economic interests

Trump showed who the jew frauds were in conservative talk radio.

Mark Levin
Hugh Hewitt
Glenn Beck

All bought and paid for shills

You can't say Jews on syndicated radio. Besides, all real Jews are leftists anyways

He was getting pretty insufferable during the height of #Cruzmissle, constantly making fun of Trump supporters and calling them names.

He has been supportive of Trump since he mocked McCain last summer, although he preferred Cruz.

BOARDERS
LANGUAGE
CULTURE
>MY NIGGA

He's not a jew lol his parents were Russian orthodox.....

his message doesnt seem to be that republicans are good necessarily. just that democrats are bad and will destroy america if not stopped.

Orthodox Jews that happened to be Russian, not Russian Orthodox

No, you're thinking of Mark Levin. Rush actually likes Trump they're golfing buddies

his show is usually pretty interesting.

The way he got nationwide is that he'd perform 4 hours of radio for free. Radio staions shit can local jocks and hosts and get free Limbaugh. Limbaugh makes money off ads. I remember in 1992 or so he would make funny songs and play them about Ted Kennedy and the Clintons. Then he became a dope addict.

>"womens right to vote destroyed this country"

youtube.com/watch?v=OVH7ysrPObE

mark levin is unfuckinglistenable. i wonder who his audience even is.

Whenever I have tuned into him it's been commercials, or like 15 seconds of content and then going into commercials. It's unlistenable.

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVAGE!

"jelly?" What are you 12? Who talks like this?

He got out of Vietnam service with a medical washout because of a boil on his ass. Used to make me spit up a little when he called that philandering speaker of the house, Mr. Family Values, Mr. Contract with America, Newt Gingrich, "Mr. Newt."

FYI, Newt left his first wife while she was recovering from cancer surgery.

MARRRRRRRK LEV- turns dial

couple of /cruzmissiles/

Mark won't tell ANYONE where he is located. Paranoid.

No, he's been pretty supportive of Trump. Even when it was obvious he supported Cruz, he still never bashed Trump.

He seems to like the way Trump is a take no prisoners kind of guy.

I've never listened to Hewitt, but Levin and Beck spend entire shows bashing Trump. If Hillary gets elected I think their audiences will turn on them.

He's either high tier 1 or high tier three and good at conceiling.
I'm not sure.

RUSH HAD A COMLETELY DEGENERATE TV SHOW BEFORE HE TURNED JEW AND DECIDED TO BILK REPUBLICAN SHEEP FROM THEIR SHEKELS

>Beck
>Having an audience outside of Cruzlims

Limbaugh's politica analysis is actually very good, and he wraps it al up neatly with a driving point right before the break. Nails it many times.

However, he can be a garrulous , droning, shilling fat fuck that is everything wrong with the GOP most of the time. He's got 3 hours to fill every day and really only about enough material to cover a small portion of that.

He's the real deal and puts the best Into his show most of the time. If you can drown him out to only listen to when he provides a well thought analysis, it is worth your time to understand what is going on in the DC circles.

Rush is based and has been trolling lefties since the 80's.

His name is his brand (like Trump) and after 30 years of every lefty/progressive/democrat in the country doing everything they can to destroy him, he's still there.

Is he some super "red pilled" alt-right Sup Forumslack? No. He's simply a non-establishment conservative with a talk show. Now, in every city in America, there's some little Rush wannabe. But where were they in the 80's and 90's when the left had complete dominance of the Media? When there wasn't a Fox News and all AM Talk was just sports.

Gotta respect anyone that has been in the game as long as he has when literally everyone has either been looking to destroy him, or take his place.

>"Sorry, I can't go to Vietnam, I have a boil on my ass."

thats all you need to know about him

I can't respect anyone who's been on welfare.

The amount of shitposting tonight... Feck off fucks

I can tolerate Limbaugh and Levin. I can't stand Hannity. He a such an annoying Irish chuckling bastard. Sean Hannity is just a voice or a charactertcharacter that pleases constituent, he doesn't have his own ideals.

Is he he ultimate red pill or the ultimate pill addict.

Neither, he's just a fucking Apple shill

>Michael Alan Weiner (born March 31, 1942), better known by his professional name Michael Savage

Every single talk show conservative gets accused of being a phony, just into it for the money. The idea is that they're really liberals or moderates, just saying conservative things on air because it's easy money. But of all of them, (((Michael Weiner))) aka "Dr." Savage is the one I most suspect actually is just a shill.

too beholden to his ratings. the one you want is Michael Savage. savage is the true redpill.

interesting aside- I have heard Limbaugh reference (cryptically) en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Black_(white_nationalist)

pretty sure they are good friends. rush is redpilled, but we don't get it on the airwaves.

>Married 3 times
>No kids
>Addicted to painkillers
>Fat
He's degenerate.

He isn't wrong. Though he could be much further right. But that would frighten normies I assume.

listen to his show almost daily, guy's been on top of his game pissing off democrats for 25+ years. mad skills desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=AikTS7MASno

He has done nothing wrong ever.

Brand loyalty.
He actually is a neo-con in disguise and a colossal concern troll as he likes to spend half the show talking about how Trump is being attacked for whatever, and then goes into detail as to why it is a problem.
It's almost like he wants the listener to agree with the attack.

Only got married because of pressure. You know what I mean.

He's a drug addict. Conservatives love drug addicts.

>that My City Was Gone bass line
great choice in theme music