MAD MAN - BASED GRAFFITI ARTIST

How can one be some BASED??!?!?!!

>msn.com/en-ca/news/newsuselections/hillary-clinton-mural-covered-with-niqab-after-public-decency-complaints/ar-BBv7DEC?li=AAggNb9

>A Melbourne street artist who was threatened with a council fine over a provocative mural he painted of US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has responded by covering her image with a niqab.

>“We believe that this mural is offensive because of the depiction of a near-naked woman, not on the basis of disrespect to Hillary Clinton, and it is not in keeping with our stance on gender equity,” the council chief executive, Stephen Wall, said.

>However instead of removing the mural, Lushsux covered up the swimsuit by painting a niqab over the top of it, leaving only Clinton’s eyes showing. Next to his work, he painted the message: “If this Muslim woman offends u, u r a bigot, racist, sexist Islamophobe.”

HOW WILL CITY COUNCIL EVER RECOVER?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4kxOf6HKFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He used to post on Sup Forums!!!

Annoying cunt used to go through threads painting Burkas over everything. I know it was him because it was an Aussie flag!

>MAD MAN - BASED GRAFFITI ARTIST Anonymous (ID: tDxuPiZA) 08/01/16(Mon)20:35:35 No.838

Not an artist. A criminal. The first person was the artist.

The second person should be shot in the back of the head.

Aussies bringing the shitposts IRL.

hahahahaha!

ah thats funny shit

Dat fucking bant.

Ausfags, what is your secret?

He was posting here a few days ago aboot the mural eh

It's one in the same person jackass

jesus fuck it's called reading comprehension you god damn newfaggot

Ninja Hillary is best Hillary.

>you will never have Aussie tier shitpost/bantz skills

We should burka everything from now on
Amplifying counter arguments are funnier
and probably hurts more

wtf I hate Australia now

lel

youtube.com/watch?v=L4kxOf6HKFo

Seriously, what is their secret?

Is it the vegemite?

God dammit he painted a burka over my waifu (not Hillary)

please post with a trip wayne

Reddit poster
Kill yourself

>reading comprehension
goddamit the american education meme is always true

how is this based

Fellers, we need more Hillary murals painted all over the world. Each with a touch of that country's individual character.

this aussie shitposter posts on pol, got mentioned on the front of DRUDGE REPORT, and then does this, TOP KEKS.

this guy will be the pol banksy aussie shitost king of dollarydoos land

>Each with a touch of that country's individual character.
So any American murals will just be painted over with Trump?

Ha, that's just as funny as people burning out or dropping paint on the rainbow paint crosswalks.

Thank you for making my night Mr. Leaf.

That's based as fuck. How do I donate to his legal fund?

A disciple of Kek

Australia has always been based.

ive noticed that there are two kinds of people here: the ones that post hateful violent aggressive satire, and the ones who are completely sincere and genuine about their violent desires, and that you can differentiate the two by whether or not they completely fucking miss the point of the post they're addressing due to an inability or a refusal to actually read and understand the post in its entirety.

AngUhLows are truly near to jews in everything but having a solid tribal religion

Brenda with the bantz in the comments

Australians are the most powerful race in the world.

Second only to emus.

A woman who looks like a fat transvestite with a mop on his head shouldn't be making catty comments about other women.

That whole mural is one big huge public shitpost.

I love it, actually. Aussies, can't live with em, can't...welll....ya know.

>copy a photoshop meme onto a wall
>art

A weeb who posts anime like a fat basementdwelling manchild with dorito dust on his fingers shouldn't be making catty comments about real life.

heh. shitposting on the side of a building.

haha this shits gold
zuckerbook . com / brenda.holmes.98

Literally how the fuck did he paint that T H I C C slut

>tfw aussie shitposting was useful

Could it be the same legend as pic related?

I'm in Melbourne too. I have a bunch of authentic Trump campaign stickers and I plan on getting more printed. Considering sticker slapping the entire CBD and surrounding area one night with some mates that graffiti. Is it a good idea? I'm hoping it makes the news and triggers some leftists

Top kek, I was here for the original thread where he was asking for ideas. You did God's Work user.

>be graffiti artist
>paint mural
>people give you shit for it
>paint over mural
>two works of art in one mural

He posted here after one of his social media accounts got blocked.
Said a lot of accounts with anti-hillary images were getting taken down.

That wasn't the final version of the left picture, she had money somewhere.

>not in keeping with our stance on gender equity
but a near-naked man would be a-okay

I cannot believe our two warships collided,what can I say. Maybe we need change in commands, this is unbelievable,oh well it happens I guess. Glad there were no enemy ships following us.I wonder what the cost of the repairs will be,hoping it is not too much surely.
Two Canadian warships collide during exercise
ESQUIMALT, B.C. - Two Canadian warships are returning to port in Esquimalt, B.C. after colliding during manoeuvres while en route to Hawaii.
NEWS.CA.MSN.COM

W-wanna be friends

A cuckold whose weak, broken nation is literally on its knees sucking Muslim cock shouldn't be posting in a Shariah zone

no.... that's not real is it? that around the corner from my work.

If it is real I'll have to check it out before someone Burka's it

>said the goy while choking on jewcock

at least shariah allows me to have underaged, drawn cartoon women on my pc

sure user, do you want to help sticker slapping Trump stickers?

I think it's real. I haven't been to check it out myself. Though I will be in that area tomorrow so might go take a look

Especially if you slap them over the cuck'd "Aussie" posters that are everywhere (Well were, I think they have mostly been removed) seriously can't wait for the MSM\Lefties butthurt that will result from that

Thanks for the idea user. I originally planned to do this before the election (put i over greens posters etc) but I couldn't organize it in time. If it makes the news remember it was one of us who did it :^)

based mind explosion, OP.

∆π∆
>mfw newfags can't Piforce.

Based.

>gday cunt how's it going
That general was a fucking cunt for sure, he couldn't handle even the mildest banter.

y-yes

but I don't wanna meet anyone off 4chans

if I see someone around putting up trump stickers I will say hi and deny all knowledge of Sup Forums

what's a Sup Forums? ;)

I only visit Chinese cartoon related picture forums, I have no idea what this Sup Forums is

>general was a cunt for sure
I'm gonna assume you were never in the military because disciplinary action like that is how SOs do banter.

That general was probably laughing about the whole thing with Aussie command while discussing comical ways to reck said Aussie.

See: punishments like mopping rain during a downpour

Loli is not illegal in the states.

Is a cuck whose leader is collaborating with facebook to actively censor any anti-refugee sentiments really trying to talk about censorship?

>for ants

It's a joke.