JUST

JUST

>Roger Ebert

We were fucking right.

Do you think Brendan Fraser is actually happy the movie is tanking? Is he that petty?

>someone brought Ebert's mummy back to life just to give this movie a thumbs down
Shit must have been pretty bad

Without a doubt.

How tf is it tanking it's makin hella bank

UNJUST

Now post the boxoffice numbers and tell me if he is still laughing

He would look better than mark strong and Statham if he shaved his head.

>the new Mummy movie sucks so bad that Roger Ebert rose from his grave to give it a 1.5 out of 4 stars

Yikes.

>The Mummy (1999) box office: $415.9 million
>The Mummy (2017) box office: $174 million

You were saying?

China

The Mummy 2017 has been out for not even one weekend yet

Also, that's $400 million in 1999 money. Without taking into account inflation.

I don't think I've ever seen someone take the bait this easily.

Trying to steal my raunchy summer fun will you?! NOT TODAY

They are never gonna get the universal monster cinematic universe off the ground at this rate.

The Mummy 1999 was such a fun fucking film. Best fun kino of all time. Do the ride at Universal Theme Park in Orlando and realize it's the same for the ride. Not insane, just right, fun, rode it like 15 times. Best.

NIIIIIIIIIII

So if its doing well in china, and they plan to make a series out of this, you think they'll bring in some kind of traditional Chinese monster into the monster mash avengers?
Also I wonder if it doing well has anything to do with the fact its an undead that gets around their weird bone-showing laws.

waiting for armond review

I seriously doubt it. Memes aside, Fraser's always come across as a legitimately nice, reasonable person. If anything, he's probably lamenting that the franchise he's known for got screwed over so badly.

>waiting for something that's been out since friday