Movies are called movies because they move

>movies are called movies because they move

>boobies are called boobies because they boob

>kino called kino because it's kino

>OP called faggot because he sucks cocks

>flick is a flick because

Fuck it this isn't going anywhere

but it literally flickers

>joints are called joints because that's what Spike Lee was smoking when he came up with that name

>films are called films because they are filmed on film print

>newspapers are called newspapers because they're news printed on paper

>PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN'

>BACK TO 9GAG

>Back to the Future is called Back to the Future because Marty needed to return to a time period occuring after the time period he was trapped in

>Sup Forums
>for-tune
>fortune
>the symbol of Sup Forums is 4 lily pads, the French symbol of good fortune

Wouldn't that be, back to the present?

Back to the present future

>this image is called pepe glasses paper hand because it features pepe, glasses, a paper and a hand

>news is called the news because it's new

>old news

From a certain point of view

A certain point of you?

>Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles because the protagonists were turtles affected by radioactive, mutagenic substance, who were of adolescent age and were trained in martial arts, including ninjutsu, by their adoptive father

>He says "I'm CIA" because he is employed by the CIA.

>computers are called computers because they calculate and get this - - compute

>displays are called displays because they display the information the graphics card is putting out

I guess I can't call my dick a movie anymore then...

>douche bags are called douche bags because they act like such douches you need a bag to collect it all

>Star Wars is called Star Wars because it involves wars among the stars

how so?

ED

>ED

what?

>Aunt Diane is called Aunt Diane because she is Jimmy's Mother's sister

ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION OKAY?!?!

I CAN'T GET A BONER OR MAINTAIN A BONER ALRIGHT?! ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO WEEDLE OUT OF ME WHILE I'M BARING MY SOUL TO YOU!?!!

>Harry Potter is called Harry Potter because it's about Harry Potter

Holy shit, JK Rowling was ahead of her time.

I'm sorry, user.

>Days of Future Past is called Days of Future Past because it's taking place both in the future and in the past

hearty kek

>Boners are called boners because unless you are user your dick gets hard like a bone

Haha good one!

PARTY ROCKERS ARE CALLED PARTY ROCKERS BECAUSE THEY ROCK THE PARTY

It's ok, user, it's not like you were gonna get with girls anyways

that goes for all of us, though

>they might as well keep in in the family because they are related to one another, and therefore are family

Fapping was all I had, user...

they say there are three deaths: when you actually die, when you are forgotten, and the truest, most defining death, when your dick doesnt work anymore

>Double King is called Double King because he has two crowns

>it's called the dark knight rises because the dark knight is another name for Batman aka Bruce Wayne who rises to the challenge of defeating Bane in the film after reaching his lowest point in the series of films directed by Christopher Nolan

>The derivative of x*x is 2x because the rate of change of x-squared is equivalent to 2 multiplied by x

in english, please

btfo

>shitpost

>user is a dumb faggot because he means x^2 not x*x

>user pretends to be retarded to get (You)s
>gets one

>gets one

Don't you mean two?

So back to the future ii should be called back to the past?

Stop masturbating

Giada is called Giada because Giada in Italian literally means "puffy vagina lips."

Just get some damn pills. It's not like you're losing your hair or got psychosis or some shit.