J.B

If he supports Trump why didn't he sing for him?

He retweeted some Trump videos and people chewed him out. They would've lynched him if he peformed at the RNC.

>when you wanna MAGA but your fans are stupid females

bad for business

>#cut4beiber
>he supports that evil trump!
>cut4beiber to send him a message for him change his mind

Wait does he seriously support Trump?

I kinda liked two of those recent singles he put out.

test

didnt work

He's Canadian, for one.

I think Sorry is kind of catchy but I wanted to commit suicide when I saw the music video

it wouldnt help trump. you think the 13 year old girl vote matters? they dont get to vote

Do you guys even card voters?

Yeah /this

>implying beibmeister was the one that directed the music video

I had to show my voter I.D. in Maryland. That wasn't my point though; I was more talking about the fact that it doesn't really look good if you have to turn to foreigners in your election (and Trump himself ripped Obama for interfering in the Brexit referendum).

That didn't stop Cruz!

You know why I've come Donald

I've always liked that asshole.

That'd be like asking one of your fans in a wheelchair to stand up, which Kanye West actually did

It's only a matter of time before he does a Mel Gibson.

Cruz knew from the second he laid eyes on Donald that he wanted to be with him. But their love was forbidden, for they were both competing for their true love, the GOP nomination. But this only made Cruz's missile lock on to Trump even more. He wouldn't be satisfied until his missile rammed right into Trump's wall

Trump knew this all along. He, too, wanted his Trump Tower to go for a Cruz. So when Ted approached Donald in secrecy to go over "official party information", he knew excactly why he'd come.

>Implying Trump would want to listen to him

You'd have to pay me to go to one of his shitty gigs

Based Lebron convinced him to stand with Hillary. Seriously, look it up.

hue. nice reddit humor. piss off back there.

bump for bieb love

This isn't 2010 m8, they're legal voters now unfortunately.