You CANT make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Not knowing the gulf war
>Strayan educashun

>a few hundred

>those weapons existed before 1970

Come on, Aussies are better than this. Too drunk to properly shitpost?

>australia lost a war to emus

You CANT make this shit up

>THIS DAMAGE CONTROL

AHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA

the war was already won and over by the time america got involved

c'mon aussie I know you're better than that

le roll

llor

blah blah blah emus, etc.

hit me up bb

Emu

ehhhh if I roll i might get banned for a day. Fuck it rolling dont ban me mods

We didn't lose Vietnam. We just stopped fighting.

And yes, there's a difference. We didn't suffer any major defeats. We didn't lose any major strategic assets. The war was unpopular at home and the administration finally caved and withdrew from the conflict.

It's like... imagine you're at a bar and some guy comes up and pinches your girlfriend's ass, and then you drag him out into the parking lot and proceed to beat the absolute shit out of him. You break a couple ribs, knock out a few teeth, and are in the process of beating his face into a pulp when your girlfriend grabs your arm and begs you not to kill him.

Calling Vietnam a "loss" for the US is like that guy you just beat the fuck out of calling you a bitch and a loser for walking away.

>checks flag
Typical Australia shit posting, nothing to see here

Grenada

OK, I'll take the bait

>implying US "lost" Vietnam

South Vietnam lost the Vietnam war.

US lost 50,000 or so and North Vietnam lost between 500,000 and 1,000,000 and the only reason it wasn't more is because the US - which could have easily leveled all of the North's cities from the air and killed everybody - kept the kid gloves on.

If the US lost the Vietnam war because they supported the side which eventually lost before bailing out, then so did Australia and every other country that supported the south with troops.

$5 says this is a Canadian with a proxy.

Heh. You were there to stop communism taking over. What happened?

Your vets came home and a yuge percent of them were forever scarred. PTSD and drug addiction.

Don't paint this as a no contest because it's not and give due respect to the Vietcong.

Vietkong, honestly.

The sword will always be conquered by the spirit.

Listen to Napoleon.

Listen to white men who have already seen reality.

Don't listen to contemporary cooks and women.

>He thinks oil barons and arms contractors want to win wars quickly and be done
WEW

roll orgasm? my post isnt spam jew bot

This is why we need guns if you are being invaded you hide and kill one man who is invading they will never be able to find you before you get one or 2 guys

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary

>Trump will negotiate a deal with Russia to bomb Iran with him

>winning Iraq

wew

We were in Vietnam too, dumbcunt.

America single handedly won WWII

Hasn't lost one either. What's your point?

R

rolling this

Has Straya ever won a war?

The emus say hello...

>Civil war
>win

Rebekah pls

>what is the Korean war

The media seriously hampered the U.S militaries ability to win the war.

>bragging about beating up gooks, spics, indians, and niggers that are all poor and can barely feed themselves in their respective times in history
I think you need to reevaluate what a "win" is considered

Welp Lets see

We fucked up Granada that time lol

Rell

can someone explain why everyone hates Aussie/Canadian posters? Is it because they can't own guns anymoe?

It's because America hasn't been in a war worth fighting since WW2.

Soldiers know when a war is bulllshit, and their performance reflects it.

Rell

This is wrong: Vietnam was lost due to domestic enemy action. Hippies, which is to say, jews and the jewish, killed our victory.

But we learned, didn't we. How they fight...

It's because they shitpost.

rallin

pic related.

NEVAR FORGET

help

roll nigs

America and Straya were battle bros in Vietnam though. Go fight an emu you fucking faggot leaf.

>sks
>outdated

Id use one in the racewar and feel perfectly fine doing so.

wat

rollan for the bonan

Rolo

yes except US was the one getting it's ass kicked

You know Australia fought in Vietnam too right?

What was the Gulf War?

Was removing Saddam not a war?

Kosovo War too.

That doesn't seem like a fair fight

He had an sks...

Lets see what the rest of the world has to say about that.

they won both gulf wars and technically they won the afghan war since they ousted the Taliban regime from power, however neither of those feats are very impressive.

I can't understand how anyone thinks Afghanistan or Iraq are a success.

Once we left IS and the Taliban came in and took back cities the US liberated. It's even worse now.

This is great

My second cousin was an engineer in the boiler room in aussie naval ships in the gulf war. He toured a nuclear-powered nimitz too.

this
89-90 please

>Iraq
>win

Yes, Iraq is currently such a peaceful and stable democracy with no terrorism whatsoever thanks America. Oh and thanks for removing those non-existent (((WMD's)))

rollin for 00

Glad you could be there with us, doing your bit m80.

rollin for wilda 76-78

You getting excited about drivers Ed this fall, user?

Rall

Underated

Rome never won (truly finished off an enemy) after it became an empire, same problem with America

At least we had the sense not to get involved in Syria aswell.

rollin rolling

le roll

Yes, that was one of your more cunning plans. I hope we don't stumble in too much deeper ourselves.

>this is the ''''clever'''' australian banter people talk about

wew

Rollerino poopino

We completed the objective

fuck it

Not understanding how limited engaments work, and how they restrict a effective total war policy....

What was the objective? Removing Saddam?

I guess it's easy to say we won that clusterfuck by defining the goal after the war ends

beep beep blorp blorp

That was the goal at the start.

please russell

forum slide thread

You can't win a war when there are no parameters for victory. The problem is that asymetric warfare (what the Vietcong did) is extremely difficult to fight against unless you go full war crime and kill everyone. That's why the US won the war for our independence from Britain, and why the indians could have repelled the US government (until we began using nastier tactics). If you consider the US decided to just leave Vietnam to it and pull out because of political pressure a loss, then you need to be careful where you put with those goalposts, freindo.

Ravioli

TRUMP IS NOT GOING TO WINNNNM

olololollor