Why do americans dress like 12 year olds?

Why do americans dress like 12 year olds?

Unironically what I am wearing right now

i am wearing a windbreaker and khaki

effay af my dude

because dressing with fitted shirts and tapered pants that help your figure and non running shoes is for "faggots"

t. Todd from Hamilton who wishes he was Albertan

Because fitting clothes are for faggots

Americans don't walk, don't exercise, don't perform any physical activity that doesn't involve stuffing their mouths therefore they fail to notice that having fitting clothes is more comfortable than wearing everything 3 sizes too the second you actually start moving your body and not just lay on the couch staring at the Goyprojector

No, just an average Maritimer. Every man here will be dressed exactly like this except sometimes we wear a Roots or Columbia coat instead of camo from Canadian Tire and the hat can be Bluejays, Canadiens, Bruins, or more rarely Washington Nationals or Leafs.

i only wear adidas tracksuits

my nigga

boxer briefs are for true patricians

>adidas tracksuit
patrician taste, bonus points if its black with white stripes

gabagool/10

This, they offer the tight fit of briefs but the dick freedom of boxer shorts.

They're dressing perfectly fine for a casual setting, it's not like they have a great body and frame to wear tight fitting clothes.

fuck off, Hamiltonians are proud

My red wings look pretty much like pic related, I need a full-time job.

I used to have a pair of redwings, they were good boots.

You gotta admit that the KFC bucket on the head is a much even for a relaxed setting

You dont wear a suite to the cottage bruh

>mfw in hamilton the rich people literally live atop a hill where they peer down upon the lowly peasants

I just thought that was how Americans eat

They're quality shoes, only ones I haven't managed to break within first winter (walk around a lot) and I think ruggedness adds to their charm.

This movie was comfy. The 2nd one sucked.