Just so it hurts less is November. Trump will lose...

Just so it hurts less is November. Trump will lose, but the republicans have a good chance of winning the house and senate. If republicans control both houses of congress then Hillary is nullified and voted out in 2020.

You say you are true evil? Shall I tell you what true evil is? It is to submit to you. It is when we surrender our freedom, our dignity, instead of defying you.

singles says trump wins

what do you think lads

>FL, NC, VA, OH
>Blue

Kek has spoken.

Thats what they said about Obama.

Not enough red. Results need to come in and give the bitch a stroke.

>California
>Red

Pick one

awful

Killary is a military-industrial neocon anyhow, a Republican senate isn't really much of an issue for her.

Trump definitely has Michigan, Florida, Texas.
He might have New York, Pennsylavania and Ohio.
Trump also gets all normally red states except Utah, and he still might get Utah.
Hillary is certain to win only Minnesota, Hawaii and California.
If Hillary cheats, there will be unprecedented violence, with a high likelihood of shall we say cooperation.
I cannot see any version of events in which Hillary wins.

>Caliphornia
>New Cucked
>Red

made some changes, better?

It doesn't matter. If Hillary gets to appoint SC justices we are absolutely fucked.

>Illinois
>Red

Illinoisan here.
Too many niggers in Chi-town.

If Trump loses, we won't have an election in 2020. Your ass will be in a foxhole somewhere east of Omaha.

Even before she got to that point, the muds would riot at the fact that she won; every white person walking alone would get knocked out or knifed.

I think that the economy will collapse again soon. That's what many economists are predicting.

If so, whoever is elected president will likely be a one term president.

Why the hell would muds be mad if the queen of pandering won?

the have the entire legislative branch under their control currently. liberals cant get shit through. hillary wont be able to put into place any laws that are not republican approved

no increase in welfare its getting cut, no special interest group spending and any sort of immigration reform wont be amnesty it will be work visas that currently already exist and are released in controlled burst only for migrant farm labor