Have you bought his book yet Sup Forums ?

Have you bought his book yet Sup Forums ?

youtube.com/watch?v=CEA2eYzCHGg

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/mnmcq04qw8niybn/MDEBOMB - hi-res PDF - (best format).pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a nuggethead now

You know what's worse than a Jew? A self hating one

Imagine living the latter half of your adult life in an ironic facade, never once having a genuine moment ever again.

He looks like shit desu. What has he been up to recently?

there are so many people that hate him on here. I can't believe none of them have uploaded his book yet so people can pirate it instead of buying it.

imagine being so autistic that you interpret someone's entire life solely on ironic youtube videos and twitter posts as genuine.

He should grow out some of those little jew curls ironically.

fuck off sam i'm not buying your book

mediafire.com/file/mnmcq04qw8niybn/MDEBOMB - hi-res PDF - (best format).pdf

I would if I could live with giving this fucking loser any money. Someone should though.

Hi, Sam.

imagine being so paranoid and delusional that you think i'm some fag e-celeb.

kys nigger

Is it true what he says about the book sales? If he really did sell 6000 copies over two runs at $38 a pop, that means they made $228,000 off this shit. I wonder how big his cut is.

>1 GB
yeah there's no way this is legit

hes genuine in hydewars

chin up, kid. i'll put your music in the next mde vid. you just gotta promise to stop e-mailing me about it, okay???

He said that his share is only a few shekels per copy,printing and shieeet costs a lot I suppose.

Hi, Sam. .

it is nigger. my shit computer almost crashed loading all those sick hi-res words

It's a picture book.

No international shipping unfortunately, else I would have bought it ages ago.

charls needs some music for his upcoming magnum opus. why don't you e-mail him instead?

I actually like Sam and think he has great ideas, but none of his non-sequiturs or writing in the book interests me at all and I usually love this format. Someone like Harmony Korine does it 10x better, when MDE does it it just always feels like it's missing something or only flirting with an idea rather than actually jumping into it.

this loser still alive?

Hi, Sam.

yes, tim.

Why does Sup Forums hate Sam?

He shut down a good show with his autistic alt-right antics.

>He looks like shit desu
He has literally always looked like shit.

Is he on steroids or SARMs?

His voice has become raspy and weird. Somethings off about him.

He's not funny anymore either lol

DAMN

There is literally nothing wrong with SARMs, fuckboy

He and his reddit army spammed MDE shit on this board for a long time before the show was ever made. No one likes viral advertising other than his dicksucking fans.

They're just annoyed with how people post his videos and shit on here. You can imagine how if you're not an MDE fan, it would seem very shilly, it's a pretty natural reaction for people on the internet to have.

I shit on him because I hate his fandom.
He's cool though, I liked his show.
I'm just sad he's constantly high on red pills preaching conspiracy theories nobody wants to hear.

Although it is, in a way, part of the charm.

Nah he already makes more than all those journalists so he doesn't need my money

i bought several of his books and gave them as gifts. but now i only own 2 of them 1 i keep as a coffee book table another as a personal one. i got them both signed during HWNDU. also met Sam, so fucking based

wtf i love sam raimi now

I didn't give my opinion on SARMS you stupid cunt

They have. It really sucked to be honest. A thousand pages of garbage.

kek based

>imagine

If its as Le random as his other work i sure will xdd

False flag. The book isn't 1000 pages, you've never read it.

Sue me if I only skimmed through your retarded CWC-tier drawings, Sam

It's a high res PDF of around 750 pages, it's legit

What's up with that red face bro? You look like a tomato bro. Like a dog dick bro. Red rocket man.

I bought the first edition and I thought it was pretty good. It was worth it to me.

im downloading it i hope you aren't fucking with me

>fucking up this hard

Dude just get a coding job. You're not relevant anymore.

Can someone confirm that book link? Im not eager to get bitcoin miner.