>Hating on leather and BDSM
You have terrible taste

>bdsm
no thanks
>leather
yes please

I'll take bdsm but not Dom stuff.

Jo...jo?

Ed, Edd, N' Eddy Assassin is the name of this for anybody looking for more of this. I really think that the show would work if they just removed the Edd part. all of the characters are different enough from actual EEnE stuff that with a few modifications you would have original characters with an original plot.

Thoughts?

Is this the same chick who always draw Kev banging Double D?

I've always liked the idea of taking "slice-of-life" characters and putting them in a fantasy/sci-fi/anime setting. It's a nice thought-experiment.

An Assassin AU of Ed, Edd n Eddy sounds so crazy that it just might work. It has the potential of being the next Night of the Were-Ed.

Is she even continuing with this idea? Please tell me theirs a full fan-comic with this idea, I'll fucking support her on Patreon if it means that this thing will be expanded upon.

These are some pretty legit designs too.

what do you think the d in bdsm stands for?

Yep, but shes drawing Johnny Bravo/Samurai Jack now.

I stop doing it cus it was reminding me too much of Looney Tunes Unleashed.
So nope, this idea has been abandoned. (I might drawing something for once in a blue moon though, who knows.)

As long as Im here.. I saw this Cartoon network noir in a pastebin posted here a couple of years back, I remember it kinda centering around the Eds/powerpuff girls. I also remember it being very well written and very, very long. Any chance anyone knows what I'm talking about?

This is so fucking hot, holy shit

...banging?

Indeed.

found the latexfag