Gang rape scenes

>Gang rape scenes
>Brutality towards children and innocents
>English sub
>Mass genocide

is this /ourkino/?

Even Steven Spielberg admitted this movie was essential for him to view in order to gain a concept on what he should do with Saving Private Ryan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gi_UZWaZu2c
youtube.com/watch?v=HKLBp3fZ5zA&t=1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subhas_Chandra_Bose
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I had never heard of this. Thanks OP.

>He hasn't heard of one of the most defining and brutal war movies of all time.

Are you underage?

Its just more jew pushed anti german propoganda

"Makes me sick to see how done far we did fall nigga" - Hitler

Welcome to neo-Sup Forums

It was also a bit funny. I laughed when they stole the cow.

>Gang rape scenes
where?

Russian propaganda trash.

Sorry about that. How much quipping is there in the movie?

Are you pretending to be me?

No, I am you

We are legion, never spaghetti

Oh

If you are this one Are you pretending to be retarded?

Movie name?

No. I just don't know much about movies.

at the end when the soldiers grab her and dump her on the truck

Such a wise man

Nevermind then.
You are unironically in the right place.
To remain like that

Literally Soviet propaganda

> According to Norman Davies, the Khatyn massacre was deliberately exploited by the Soviet authorities to cover up the Katyn massacre, and this was a major reason for erecting the memorial—it was done in order to cause confusion with Katyn among foreign visitors.

come and see | Иди и cмoтpи

the brutality Partisan warfare on the Eastern-front is really well documented. no-one, German or Soviet, denied how terrible it was.

Lmao believing some UK wimp with no proof

watch the film you doofus

Dirlewanger To Zee Rescue!

It's fucking shit.

Fuck whoever recommended it to me.

Booooriing. Watched 5 minutes of this and had to turn it off. If I wanted to read something I'd read a comic book.

You realize this was unironically an actual propaganda movie right?

so what? How is this an argument? Potemkin is propaganda, soy cuba is propaganda

propaganda doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad movie

youtube.com/watch?v=gi_UZWaZu2c

Is it good or fapbait for edgelords?

Sweetie, every film based on real events is a propaganda film

>still no blu ray

there is one actually, came out like a year ago

>it's real

how the fuck haven't I noticed this, gonna dl this shit asap

>Steven Spielberg admitted this movie was essential for him to view in order to gain a concept on what he should do with Saving Private Ryan.
well shit. he clearly didn't pay much attention then, because he accidentally made a flag-waving nationalist glorification of war.

saving private ryan is pro war? how so, i mean its very pro america, but pro war?

it's not "pro-war" but it definitely endorses the idea that war is heroic and glorious.

Has a WWII movie ever had more aesthetically pleasing and realistically dressed/equipped German soldiers?
Most movies just have a bunch of faceless soldiers running around in completely identical, unnaturally clean plain gray uniforms. the costume design for Come and See is really above and beyond.

when will we get a movie about the Holodomor? You know that time Jews genocided 10 million Ukrainians by starvation.

Oh thats right never,Hitler did nothing wrong every kike belongs in a oven.

good movie even if its another evil nazi movie

this is the most generic SF shill post i've ever seen. neck yourself you collectivist trash

KillAllKikes

10 million,thats conservative real numbers of people,unlike the fake 6 million jews always cry about.

>Even Steven Spielberg admitted this movie was essential for him to view in order to gain a concept on what he should do with Saving Private Ryan.

If you mean to steal and rape Die Brücke as the soviets did to germans, yes you are right.

Come and see is a great fucking movie tho

sure but is it even possible to make a blockbuster about war without making the good guys look heroic to an extend. and as i remember it tom hanks' character at least was very anti war and his heroic behavior was more out of necessity.

There is an ukranian movie called Holod 33 from 1991 about it.

Some canadian made a movie last year about the Holodomor too but it was shit.

Same with that movie with Bale and Oscar Isaac about the Armenian Genocide. Only good movies about genocide are the holocaust ones, wonder why.

yes, watch The Human Condition trilogy

>"wtf!! this is propaganda!!"
>"hey watch pearl harbor and american sniper, based on true events!!"

i was thinking more about movies from the 90s onwards.
of course there are older films that have a more in depth look at war but i wouldnt call those blockbusters.

who in this thread said that, you faggot

with these clicheed black leather coats?

that is literally hugo boss

Ah yes, that famous Jew Joseph Stalin.

nobody would wear a black leather coat to the russian front in summer, way too hot. it wasn't even standard issue.

he was, all bolshevists were

If your grandmas cousins ex boyfriends friend was a jew then you're a jew in the world of Sup Forums

why not?

was it really summer in the film? i cant remember. it didnt look very sunny and hot though, more rainy and cloudy, if i remember correctly.

Thin Red Line, Saving Private Ryan and Hacksaw Ridge are the best war movies of the last 20 years

because they are not mainstream movies, financed by big established studios with profit as one of the main goals. would you call the human condition trilogy blockbusters?

Doesn't it begin to snow in the credits? It's not summer

Pleb, pleb and pleb.

He wasn't in power then, it was largely carried out by Lazar Kaganovich, Vladimir Lenin, Leon Trotsky, and Genrikh Yagoda (head of the Cheka), 3 of the 4 which are Jews. The collectivization was opposed by Nicolai Bukharin and Alexei Rykov, both whom were Russian (Bukharin would lean towards decentralization and market reforms which would ultimately lead to his ouster and death).

If any western WW2 movie was actually historically accurate it would be about the british and americans hiding behind large bodies of water for extended periods of time from the scary germans while the russians do all the actual fighting for them.

>b-b-buh muh lend lease
Yeah because when some swat team rescues some hostages we credit the companies who made their firearms for it, not the people who actually risked their fucking lives.

Yeah. like Hollywood could really fall short on anti-Russian propaganda. Enjoy:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKLBp3fZ5zA&t=1s

But if Hollywood was so anti-Russian then why have they made so many holocaust movies (focusing on a dead ideology) instead of making a Holodomor movie (focusing on a longstanding enemy of the West)? You think there would be at least ONE major movie about this genocide instead of beating the same dead horse about another.

Are seriously suggesting it's a rare occasion that a Russian is made a villain in Hollywood movies? Are you fucking dense?

Holocaust is pretty obvious - it's central to Jewish persecution complex and therefore special privileges. Nothing could possibly compare to that. So they don't give a shit about multiple other atrocities in the world. And why should they.

Well at least you're honest user. But that said, why should I care about their problems and persecutions then?

I'm the real me you want to be, me

You absolutely should not. I'm explaining their logic and motives. And they have power and money, so they bent population to their will. It's as simple as that.

Don't bother it's commie propaganda.

>declare war against the whole world
>it's Jews fault we're losing!

Sup Forums and /leftypol/ cry about it but it's not even really an ideological movie one way or another, it's pretty much just "look at what Slavs do to each other: 1940's edition"

this is actually true, the soviet authorities didn't care about millions of casualities on the front, so they were absolutelly cynical in chosing the symbolic place of propaganda

What about this?

I've never heard of this, but it looks good

Thank you for the rec Sup Forums. This is why we need actual movie discussion occasionally

>Saving Private Ryan
>Hacksaw Ridge
pleb reading off the charts...!

Germany's fault for not going full-out at Dunkirk. Could've been a conditional British surrender by 43' but they fucked up and showed mercy to the Anglo. Then it would've been a lower intensity conflict in the Pacific with U-boats bolstering the Japs and the Jap Empire losing some islands to the USA instead of getting nuked.

>Whole world

Except Italy. And Japan. And Hungary. And Romania, Slovakia, Croatia, Finland, Spain, Switzerland, Albania, India, pretty much the entirety of the Middle East, Cossack Russians, Estonians, Latvians, etc. etc.

good flick

>India

british empire

thats not really a war movie, much closer to fiction

hacksaw ridge was pretty good, why what would you pick? just curious i always have a hard time finding good war movies

No user, I'm talking about Indian nationalists who fought in the Azad Hind.

Still a really great film.

Look up Chandra Bose.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subhas_Chandra_Bose

>Subhas Chandra Bose (23 January 1897 – 18 August 1945)[1][a] was an Indian nationalist whose defiant patriotism made him a hero in India,[4][b][5][c][6][d] but whose attempt during World War II to rid India of British rule with the help of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan left a troubled legacy.[7][e][8][f][4][g] The honorific Netaji (Hindustani: "Respected Leader"), first applied in early 1942 to Bose in Germany by the Indian soldiers of the Indische Legion and by the German and Indian officials in the Special Bureau for India in Berlin, was later used throughout India.[9][h]

>left a troubled legacy

I wonder (((who))) added that bit

wtf is this post, are you actually retarded?

Are you completely uninformed? I just realized I forgot Bulgaria.

>The 'showed mercy' meme

Yeah, that's why German commanders were sending message back to HQ declaring that the advance was stalling and turning into 'a second Verdun'.

Fucking armchair generals with 20/20 hindsight declaring that they could have just advanced. As far as Germany's limited theatre intelligence knew, they were running into dogged French resistance for the first time and their forward elements were massively overextended in front of their vulnerable supply lines AND about to move into range of the Royal Navy's naval guns.

Sure, they might have been able to crush the British Army at Dunkirk, but they might also have had their lead panzer divisions run out of fuel as French troops enveloped them, before being decimated by a British counter-attack supported by massed naval gunfire that made regular artillery look like a .22 rifle. Which would have forced them to withdraw halfway to Belguim and draw up defensive positions while they regrouped.

Might have managed to capture/kill some (a lot would have still evacuated) of the BEF, might also have ended up losing the entire Battle of France.

>hacksaw ridge was pretty good
Hacksaw Ridge was like Forrest Gump and American Sniper rolled into one. One of the worst war movies I've seen (that includes the shitty John Wayne movies).

>that includes the shitty John Wayne movies
The Longest Day is a great war movie.

BTFO
T
F
O

>Germany's fault for not going full-out at Dunkirk.

there were some French in the way. Panzers needed to stop because they were exhausted and at the end of their supplies. Area around Dunkirk is pretty defensible (lots of canals, bridges, etc). Also there were 5 French divisions in the Lille pocket that needed to be dealt with before going all out on Dunkirk.

Pushing the panzers forward would have resulted in more German losses and most likely a delay in Case Red.

second.

third.

Spielberg is shit.

fuckin kids, USSR always made over the top propaganda bullshit,
movie as movie was done well, but you could put any side as villians and you wouldnt be wrong.
Fuck, check ex-yu cinematography right before the crash(propaganda machinery in full swing), every week another movie where nazis killed babies,break heads with hammer(basically,gorefest Serbian Film wouldnt be ashamed).
Fact is, worst shit in that part of the world(as in gruesome) was not done by Germans but that part of populi that was against commies so they had to chose lesser of two evils, and somehow,baxk then nazis looked like lesser evil!?
Im not sayin nazis were teletubbies,fuckers ruined generations.im just sayin shit was not so black&white as they portrait itthere.
p.s.
Im talkin 1938-1942 while shit was still unclear who fucks who.i dont want to end up looking like pro nazi because i aint.
It was fucked up time to be uneducated peasant back then

Where is this chick from? She seems really familiar.