I bet most of you pussies wouldn't last a day working at Jiro's

I bet most of you pussies wouldn't last a day working at Jiro's

>being a wagecuck

>wage

Apprentices aren't paid anything until they can make omelette

That guy on the left looks like a real life anime character.

Wut

nope, although it is wierd that he spends virtualy every waking second he can being at work. He honestly seems like a giant asshole

in before all the sushi faggots start talking about how cutting up fish will take you your entire life to master

like a jap peter pan

That part of the doc where he goes to visit childhood friends and they all say that he was a school bully made a lot of sense. Honestly, though, it sounds like he had a traumatic childhood and could easily have become a serial killer with the same devotion that he makes sushi, so I'd say it's for the best.

YOU MUST TOIL FOR FREE FOR TEN YEARS LEARNING TO COOK AN OMELET BEFORE I LET U PREPARE THE RICE

I bet you think making sushi takes skill

>could easily have become a serial killer

>implying he didn't

jiro nightmares of ass rape

I bet you think Always Sunny is funny

posting the superior weeb foodie doco

>Wake up at 4am to buy fish from market
>Go to work
>Have brainwashed sons and staff into spending countless hours massaging rice for giggles
>Spend the next 5 hours counting rice grains
>Put raw fish onto rice
>Sell it for $300
>Never do anything fun or interesting with your money
>Go home and sleep for 4 hours
>Wakeup at 4am to buy fish from market

I'm convinced the guy is a high functioning autistic. Japanese society praises work ethic and methodology, and his diagnosis goes unnoticed because he found a niche in sushi.

>it take 5 year master just to make rice!
>20 year master to make sushi

Its srs just sticky rice with fish inside of it. I did this just fine from an $8 sushi kits instructions and it tastes the exact same as every other sushi joint ive been to
How are they sobpretentious about their raw fish on rice when it all tastes the same

I'm certain there's at least some distinction given his ingredients and the freshness of everything he uses.

That being said, his absurd methods and "training" are pure autism.

Japan, asia really, doesn't know what autism is. With all the inbreeding too it's very likely that 50% of all of asia is autistic.

why would I
my current job is much nicer

>the kid who spent 2 years just making eggs and jiro throwing them out
Pure autism

season 2 is where things really took off

Of course not, I rakku dissiprin.

Yeah I will take some rice and crispy chicken please thank you

I bet you have shit taste and watch anime lol

It's just some Japanese guy sleeping

Superior work obsessive documentary. Bill mastered his art just like Jiro, except he wasn't a huge asshole about it.

Dedicating your entire life to a single job or activity is a huge thing in japanese culture. It's not that the japanese are autistic, it's Japan itself.

>Lol "professional" picture taker vs. Master chef.
>better
The funny part is you city slicker faggots actually believe this.

Listen, I did not fight in nam to take order from some zipper head

How about you take a smoke break, Jiro

>riding a bike in New York as an old man without getting killed
>sticking bits of raw fish on rice

>master chef
>doesn't actually cook anything except rice
How can you say he's a master chef when he doesn't cook food, he doesn't season food, he doesn't make food in unique or special ways?

>Master "Chef"
>Doesn't cook

The funny part is you weeb faggots actually believe this.

Living in that nigger infested shit hole is an achievement in itself. If that city fell into the ocean nothing of value would be lost.

>teens being this delusional
Oh well

>*click*
>look mom I'm a "professional photographer"

is this some kind of comic mockumentary? I cant take it seriously

>look mom I boil rice 1000 times a day

how

how did those slant eyed kikes convince so many brainless imbeciles that putting raw fish on clumped up rice is some sort of masterful skill? unbelieveable

tees feel like they have found their goal in life after watching it.

you guys hyped for jiro season 2?

Your only argument is to attack something that i'm not defending? You got 5 replies, we're not all the person you were responding to in the first place you moron. I'm not going to say that taking pictures is harder to do than making sushi, i'm not defending that at all. My point is if you genuinely believe jiro is a master chef when all he makes is rice, you're deluded and it's an insult to actual master chefs.

(You) have a camera on your phone. Start taking pictures of liberal faggots in yellow suits and one day you to might have the fame and fortune of literally who the fuck cares.

>Somebody added that zyzz meme to an image that contains legends like Arnie, Zane, etc.

Triggered desu

They are called easily impressed people.

(You) go and boil some rice ok buddy

>someone added zane to an image that includes the legend that is zyzz

>*click*
>this one is going in the scrap book
>I wonder what life would be like with super powers

Zyzz, please.

Oh I forgot, he died coked-out in a sauna getting spitroasted by Thai trannies

The dream way to go

Patrician's way to go, senpai.

Socrates, Plato, et al. died in similar fashion

in his final moments, zyzz became Sup Forums in human form

I wonder what Jiro would be like if Japan won the war. Probably torturing Americans.

>him
>a school bully

he's a skinny little manlet

i'd whoop his ass

Just because you eat gas station sushi doesn't mean all sushi is the same.

That being said, it's still not a 20 year to learn thing.

>10 year unpaid internship

at least it's better than the US

All restaurant quality sushi tastes the exact same my man

>did you make the rice yourself? grew the wheat, cultivated the grains? make the water yourself as well? bonding 2 hydrogens with 1 oxygen?
>"yes"
>jesus christ

Keep going to shit restaurants my dude.

It was much better than its sequel: Jiro Nightmares of Assrape

>sushi
>sticky rice with fish inside of it

They already made a film about that

20 years of training to get the opportunity to run your own high class restaurant is great.
Investors throw money at the guy's students.
You guys can scream memefood all your want, but it's a good and clear pathway to getting your own restaurant.

stop being pretentious it's plain rice and fish, how different could a 300 dollar sushi platter be from a 30 dollar one? Not really any.

>Calling out Zyzz when that dopey looking motherfucker Scooby is in there
At least Zyzz had the body of a model. Scooby just makes me laugh.

>B-but all that work and dedication
Yeah fucking steroids that turn you into a giant jerkoff which he is whenever anyone online disagrees with him

One has 30$ fish on it (fish is probably a week old by then)
The other has fresh, caught this morning 300$ fish.

Stop acting like you know what you're talking about when you don't. Just cause you keep eating at shit places doesn't mean all places are shit.

I still wouldn't go to a 300$ sushi restaurant but I'm not arrogant enough to claim that it's all the same.

Definitely considering I know nothing about sushi.

You mean to tell me that Jiro's staff is on the same wages as our dear Janny?

why do you dopes argue so much about sushy sandwiches
just eat them with guacomoll ya dingus

So people can go grab the same fresh fish prepare plain rice and fish themselves and not have it cost 300 dollars? If the only thing you have going for it is the freshness does that make sushi better in the morning when the fish is caught and technically better than jiro's?

>a small bite-sized portion of a piece of fish is $300

jesus fucking christ

you wanna eat my shit for $100 too?

Did i miss something

>b-but Jiro is a master at cutting said fish

Don't bother with them bro

I've ate there

AMA

It's Omakase right? Like chef's choice. What did he give you?

>he has no concept of the law of diminishing returns

Forgot about the Avacado bruh

I've never had sushi. Can someone describe the taste to me? Why do so many people like it? What do you guys recommend for first timers?

I'm not really sure if it's a set "menu" or not, but either way he just handed me pieces and i ate them.The only thing I was asked was if i wanted sushi or sushimi

Source of webm?

Good sushi is very light, the closest thing I guess I could compare it to would be rare Prime Rib except it doesn't have beef flavor.

First timers should go with Tuna Rolls.

Tastes like cold rice

Oh so you lied about eating there. Ok..

salty milk and coins

what the FUCK did you just say to me?

pretty good. needs seasoning but pretty good.
>inb4 NOT FILLING ENOUGH
americans are just too fat to take to sushi

they are selling a product, of course they are going to say that.

eating at restaurants, especially fine dining, has to do with social status. it's not the food itself, it's the fact that you have the money to eat that particular food. i don't think most people realize how much of a luxury it is, as is evidenced by the sheer number of food thrown out every day at restaurants. and no, i'm not some kind of communist who is against this, just stating how the world works.

>seasoning sushi
what the fuck

>a guy from Iran does a French film with Jap actors

He doesn't do anything?

Why would someone pay $300 for sushi

Seriously it's absolutely retarded. I hate how pretentious people get about food.

>Paul Masson will sell no wine before its time.

Are you threatening me, master wine maker?

can't find this anywhere
pls help

that nigga dead now tho

taste like chicken

Sushi is shit. It's just raw fish and rice. There's no technique to it unlike European cuisine. Only weeaboos and trendy numales would disagree.

BUT BUT MY $300 PLATE

>kill animal
>cut it open
>throw everything including its cock and blood into a pot
>European cuisine

If you live by the ocean or a port and like the taste of fish, sushi is fucking great. I spent a semester in Sevilla, Spain (normally live in small town Texas so you can miss me with that nu-male shit) and the sushi restaurants here had great, tasty, nice cuts of fish. Basically you don't know your shit and want to start a race war over fucking tasty fish on tasty rice.

source?

for your hell