What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Nymphlet

androgyny done right.

DEGENERATE ALERT

>Rose came out as a lesbian at the age of 12.[31][32] Because of her sexuality, she suffered verbal taunts and physical abuse from her schoolmates, which led to a suicide attempt.[31] She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative,[33] and has bipolar disorder with a propensity towards clinical depression.[31]

>With regard to childhood gender nonconformity, Rose said she wanted to be a boy while growing up and that she was saving up money to physically transition from female to male.[34][35] She said, "It was in my mind as something I wanted to do and then I just... didn't. I guess I grew out of it. I even used to sleep on my front because I didn't want to get boobs ever, which I think worked actually."[35] She stated that modelling led her to discover androgyny, and allowed her to model with different gender expressions. She recalled, "I remember being at a Yum Cha restaurant with my dad and the owner coming up and saying, 'Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl.' It was a compliment and I was shocked, and when I thought about it I actually wanted to be a handsome boy".[36]

Wickfu

>propensity towards clinical depression

Who the fuck doesn't have this? Does it make you special now?

She had to scream but had no voice to do it.

it's le special millenial snowflake you wouldn't understand
#feminism
#imwithher

>She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative
Like clockwork.

Really makes you think

she was into that whole Mafia thing

hmmmmmmmmm

Gay lesbian eye candy shoe horned into the for her supporting character in a prison lesbian drama. She's the Ronda Rousey of film. She'll be in maybe one or two more until she gets beat up and cries on Ellen about how she wanted to kill herself of her first failure in life.

> her

sorry, xer

>The final boss henchman was a 5'7", 130lb woman
>mfw

The only negative about this movie.

>xer

This is fucking retarded.

And he shits on her more quickly than most henchmen got it, it was enough for me.

She didn't know what gender she was and no one could tell her.

That foot long fly probably, yeesh girlfriend.

Too many bats and cobwebs.

giv bodyguard bf(female)

but in the movie she asked if John wanted to fuck while they were both on the safe zone hotel to pass the time