Christmas in your cunt

How did you celebrate Christmas and what presents did you get?

i didn't get anything

I wish more cats do this to virgin manchildrens.

Me neither. Why not?

i ordered a cellphone from a chinese manufacturer so I could be free from the hardware backdoors the US govt puts in their cellphones

t.

This is too cute :(

KEK

I didn't because my family lives in Florida and I live in Michigan and I left for Russia just a few days later. I'll be "celebrating" Orthodox Christmas with my gf here on the 7th but it won't be a big deal because Russians don't give a fuck about Christmas, New Years is the big holiday here. She got me a beer mug and a wallet.

Good luck

Enjoying yourself? I was thinking of going to Moscow State for a year to learn Russian

This lmoa

dont talk to my dad
my mom is always tired from work (she works overnights) and it snowed the last 2 weekends when we were supposed to do something together. she doesn't have a lot of money so i dont think she got me anything anyways
no friends no gf

so yeah, another banner christmas

Yeah, I've been here before. I also go to southern Russia/North Caucasus/Black Sea region though, the only time I've ever been to Moscow is to change planes. I can tell you confidently that Moscow has two of the worlds shittiest airports however.

Bet your dad would at least get you a carton of cigarettes.

He was making a spoof of some viral classic of some kid opening a nintendo wii,

Hope things get better, man.

he cheated on my mom then got with another woman, had a kid with her, got convicted for soliciting nudes from a 15 year old, got divorced again and none of his kids want anything to do with him. so fuck him desu

my parents drove me to the store and I picked 3 board games i missed

OP's video reminded just how much I hate cats.
dogs are objectively the superior pet

...is that you, son?

hes not allowed on a computer so i doubt it lol

is he still incarcerated? Or can they actually order a non-prisoner not to use a computer?

hes on probation. one of the terms is not to use a computer

soyboy.webm

harsh.

/r/ing the virgin dog vs. chad cat on this nigger

I spent Christmas with my wife and kids. I got a hunting blind, a coat, some clothes, boots, an air compressor and pneumatic paint sprayer, a bunch of tools, sweets, a razor, and a shower kit.

I visied my mom, her husband and my stepsister the weekend before christmas, then I visited my dad, his wife and my two little half-brothers
my haul was a backpack, some clothes, a restaurant visit, boar bristle brush for my dandruff and some exclusive chocolate
I rate christmas breddy/gud

I bought myself a Magic Wand as Christmas present

we dont get presents, just a recent thing, but only really small stuff
my area has different holiday

do you wait for pastas from saint spaghetti?

>consolefags

This

Spent Christmas with family, around 15 people. Good food in a great house fit for Christmas, no embarassing questions or arguments. Got a new bookcase and a book from my mom, a monitor and a book from my dad. A backpack, a toolcase and some money from my family and extended family i visited during New Year's Eve.
Offered a bag, a chequebook purse and a book to my mom, a speed camera alert system for the car to my dad, headset to my little brother. Offered books, necklaces/wristbands and movies to my extended family.

Pretty good christmas, I don't have many friends but a great family.

Did he die?

Christmas with the family (and extended family) about 15 in total. Had fun decorating the house, whole neighborhood goes nuts with it. Got a nice wireless speaker for my apartment and a new Kindle.

Twas a good holiday.

BQSED kitty