Definitely not.

he's my neighbor. I'm serious

Tell him he's a fag like all philosophers I'm serious

post proof

pics or it didn't happen

How do I get a signed headshot?

PYUR

CAPEZHIT

Ah, coke™, refreshing the drink of kings.

>tfw I spent 4 hours listening to his lectures because his voice is so soothing

what the fuck man

no proof. we both live in Ljubljana, in the same building. his wife is cute

he may have posted on /lit/ back in the day

Fucking mountain serb. Pričaš li s njime ikako?

post your mailboxes or something

Last time I read he married an argentinian model. He had 3 wives, all of them beautiful.

Please tell him to read the Legacy of Totalitarianism in the Tundra.

kje so dokazi? ziher lažeš pizda ena

speak american fucking yuropoor
why is that everytime some foreign fucker says he is from X country suddenly many foreigners start speaking in their shit languages?

zadnje čase ga redko videvam. pozdravim ga, včasih spregovoriva par besed. sosed kot sosed

pic related, his wife

just google translate it you lazy fat foreign fuck

>Last time I read he married an argentinian model
nah, not anymore

>being this intolerant
ok burgerbro

I TINK
AND SO ON AND SO ON

>he only speaks english
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"does x post here?"
"hey x, reply to me please! please?"

and so Sup Forums will become reddit

Jesus Christ why is it so hard to believe?
It's not the greatest lie in history unlike your sex life.

Digits confirm.

No, but Land does.

I WANT PICTURES OF ZIZEK

>communist neet who's only known because of memes
yeah probably

I saw him walking on the street few weeks ago. Wasnt sure who he was, but then he did that nose grab thing and i remembered. Was in konzorcij station btw

kys

He's doing his accelerationism thing by shitposting twitter screenshots every day.

Slavoj pls
Brzdaj se

Yesh itsh me. Ashk me anyfing.

Lazes krades bolhe jes

>no sniffing
Fake

Should have been "anytink"

are you an elderly slovanian lady? i think not

*sniffs your idiology*

ZIZEK THREAD
youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

he's a ideologist

>I know nothing about academia
W e w

He is a Marxist academic that other Marxist academics hate because he shits on political correctness and identity politics literally all the time and is unashamedly Eurocentric which triggers liberal college kids

He also has all the signs of a cocaine addict but swears up and down that he isn't

Failed post-communist ex-politician from eastern Europe who realized that university students in western countries were desperate for a professor-type figure who was anti-establishment in tone and spoke about complex topics using deeply abstract language (it's smarter) whilst at the same time using references that the dumb students could understand e.g. movies. He's a fraud mostly because he uses cop-outs to skirt around any concrete policy suggestion or anything practical. He seems to be trolling everybody with clever use of metaphor and language so that he sounds like he's saying something meaningful when he's actually saying nothing. Despite all that he'll occasionally say something that makes you really think.

>le sniffing man
>le fisting is ontological mimesis via digital heuristic
>dude ideology lmao
>dude stalin did nothing wrong lmao xdddd
All you need to know

I dare any of you to explain any of these thoughts in a coherent and concise manner.

Good luck.

You guys realize academics aren't celebrities, even when they're pop status like Zizek, right? You can email them directly, put shit in their university mailbox, wait outside their office like any other professor.

Fetishize them and end up like this fag at 3:03
youtube.com/watch?v=5U6VfxxXR_0&ab_channel=happyslovenian

Is Zizek just the left-wing version of Milo?

marxist that ''marxists'' hate because he stick to what marxism is and doesnt go full leftist SJW

Eugh what a fag

>wait outside their office like any other professor.

Zizek has written before how he thinks office hours are stupid, and he can't believe Americans indulge their idiot students that way. So if he won't take a student as audience, what makes you think he'll talk to some random outside his office?

>all these people who think you can be a Marxist without pushing the Jew agenda or that you can be Leftist and still be a decent or intelligent person

>paying thousands of dollars in university tuition
>not being entitled to a private audience with the instructor several hours per week

kek

That's not actually him, retard

>Failed post-communist ex-politician
oh you retard

>eastern Europe
oh you retard

What were his arguments against office hours? Foremost it's for the sake of the student to better hone their thesis.

kah pee tahl eesim

You seriously made me think with that post

Which idea are you explaining?

Žižek used to be my dad's philosophy teacher back when he was still an assistant at the U of Ljubljana in the mid 1970s. I see him sometimes around the Tabor neighbourhood where he lives. It's sort of a gated community.

he still comes to filifaks sometimes, fucking hate having my college right next to it, the cunts constantly have shitty questionares and feminist shit

Jesus fuck, you're brainwashed

youtube.com/watch?v=XS_Lzo4S8lA

You really have a way with words

Kaj bos pa naredil? Jokal?

His argument was that students are retarded, and so the professor shouldn't have to waste his time on them. I think there was also something about how it undermines the professor's authority by trying to place student and professor on more equal footing.

Yeah guys, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Milosevic, Ceaușescu, Chavez, etc were all heroic geniuses the way they slaughtered millions of their own people, gave them terrible health, education, and infrastructure. And Marx was such a genius the way he never held a job his entire life than got butthurt when his wife got sick of him abusing her and told him to go get one and write the Jew manifesto.

Seriously though, is it ever possible for liberals to refute people who trigger them by even implying that perhaps their shit tier collectivist ideology which has destroyed their own fucking country might not work without being sarcstic assholes and actually arguing the point

You are just proving that you poltards are just idiots who see the world in black and white. If you honestly equate communism with liberalism, you are not worthy of my time. You are pathetic.

*sniffs aggressively*

You're not wrong, but you're not right either. Zizek isn't difficult to understand at all if you're familiar with the topics he talks about. The real problem is that he's a hypocrite that, while simultaneously upholding a philosophical system that emphasizes the violent break with ideological lethargy, would rather posture and toy around with his ideas then offer anything concrete because of all the money he makes copypasting more books. He's a lot like Kautsky in that regard, ultimately no different than the people he so harshly criticizes.

Google translate, lepo te prosim.

Better question is why it triggers you so badly filthy nigger

Please no one reads those books, even if they actually buy them.

He makes money with the lectures and the documentaries.

>both advocate for absolute equality of everybody even if their are objective psychological, physical, or moral differences
>despite this there still needs to be someone on top and someone on bottom even though this is logically inconsistent with the preceding element of both "liberal" and "communist" ideology
>the person on top 9/10 has to be someone from a minority group or someone who will actively fight for minority groups despite everyone supposedly being equal
>literally everything is blamed on capitalism and the State is allowed to gain more and more power so long as the people are pacified by the religion of self-worship
>Jews ALWAYS get special treatment
>free speech is frowned upon in both
>competition is a sin in both
>the logical conclusion of both is to destroy all races and cultures except for Jews

Really makes me think

Write on his doormat "Chomsky rules, you suck".

>Chomsky rules
>literally advocated voting for Hillary Clinton in the last election

Literally everything you wrote is wrong.

What are you even blabbing on about? Stop seeing some sort of Jewish plot in everything. You are obviously brainwashed and have no idea of what you're talking about. Get real.

>spoke about complex topics using deeply abstract language
>uses cop-outs to skirt around any concrete policy suggestion or anything practical
That's basically all of post-modernism/post-structuralism. It's the cancer that's killing the left wing.

Not even close, read the source material instead of repeating what you read elsewhere

Marx was a journalist who struggled finding a job because of the fact he was a Communist. Papers don't want to offend conservatives by hiring a red. Marx was also a writer who literally published thousands of pages of work. He died before he could even finish publishing everything he wrote!

>Please no one reads those books, even if they actually buy them.
I-I have four of them. They're really easy to read. Though he loves to repeat himself over and over again in different books, and references his other books where he promises to go more indepth so you can buy them. Zizek has said he hates going to those lectures, and preffers writing.

>You have no idea what you're talking about
OKAY so tell me WHY instead of just INSULTING me

See this is why you faggots lost the election last year. People are sick of getting shit on because they challenge your bullshit system because you cunts know we're right and that you're an emperor without clothes

>on ne zna koristit google translate

Zizek has a great critique against post-modern political thinking. While he falls into some of the pitfalls of the people he criticizes, his work is invaluable in combating them.

>I didn’t like Clinton at all, but her positions are much better than Trump’s on every issue I can think of
It's not shillarying, it's just another "let's outvote Trump" position. He doesn't take sides, he once said that Obama was worse than Bush.

>Boohoo, feel bad for Marx because he chose to rebel against a system which was working perfectly for no reason and thus nobody wanted to poison their papers with his degeneracy

So you would enjoy working for 16 or more hours a day, and having your prepubescent children do the same?

>OKAY so tell me WHY instead of just INSULTING me

There's so much to correct and it's too much work. But lets start with the fact that capitalism is a LIBERAL doctrine, and the liberal ideology has many, many different shades that you can't lamp under one definition based on a couple of people you don't like.

>capitalism
>working perfectly

>a system which was working perfectly

If I didn't have the education or the important skill which warranted a higher profit for less labour time than yeah sure. I wouldn't "like it" necessarily but I'd accept it until I got fed up with it enough to actually do something worth a shit with my life and improve myself instead of wallowing in self pity.

Capitalism is just the natural order of things it isn't an ideology like communism that has to be forced on people even if it literally hurts them. You're the one that's brainwashed

I'm pretty sure the Democrats lost because they totally ignored the American lower class.
But sure, you can keep thinking that your online community of uneducated reactionaries is somehow important, lol.
I'm not gonna refute anything, because you've already proven yourself to be a stubborn ass that ignores the facts even if they're laid out in front of him. You can consider yourself a winner of this argument, if you so please, but I'm just not gonna bother with you. You are an uneducated manchild, and no better than the "liberals" you so hate.

maybe they should buy more money or just wait a little time for free market to fix it
wealth will trickle down any time now I promise

>Capitalism is just the natural order of things

This is how I know you know nothing about capitalism.

It IS working perfectly.
It's faggots like you who think the suffering of the poor is a bad thing.
You're just jealous, m8. Poverty is merely a state of mind.

>If I didn't have the education or the important skill which warranted a higher profit for less labour time than yeah sure. I wouldn't "like it" necessarily but I'd accept it until I got fed up with it enough to actually do something worth a shit with my life and improve myself instead of wallowing in self pity.

Sounds like you're the real "Cuck" you bootlicking Sup Forumstard