Civil War II: X-Men #1 Storytime

Did this ever get storytimed? If it didn't then come in and read.

But if it did ignore this thread until I bump all the pages.

So... How did part 2 if the Main event turn out? Dare I ask.

>>Jean Grey calls out Psylocke for looking into her brain.

MOTHER FUCKING HYPOCRITE!!!

Is Lemire still shit at writing team books or is Extraordinary X-men not hot garbage?

Its shit, its even getting bad reviews.
looks like Banner is a dead man

And yet the CBR Forums defend it

Yeeeah.... Extrordinary hasn't been exactly as it sounds lately.

If Banner dies it will end the event. It would mean Ulysses' visions are not set in stone. By Carol confronting him, she's probably going to spark the events that cause him to change, proving his visions are what WILL happen. If Banner dies then his visions are just what COULD happen, thus proven to be fallible, thus proving Carol's side wrong.

thanks a lot OP!! continue please

But they already proved they can prevent his visions with the big Celestial and Thanos

Ulysses already admitted in the Spider-man mini his predictions don't always come true

>is "a writer express his opinion about the current status quo" issue
Y-yay

You are welcome Random Citizen.

Yeah but you will find out in this issue that Ullyses told to the extraordinary team that magneto x-men would die in the mist, as we find out, storm prevented that from happening, which mean the visions arent set in stone

>Storm can shift the winds to drive the T-Mist cloud away

Don't know if I should be mad or not,

Also is Cerebra the X-men's diet Danger?

the terrigen mist cloud that travels all over earth without dissipating is one of the worst comic book science moments ever.

Yeah, what the fuck is up with the terrigen cloud? Is it alive and hates mutants? Why are mutants killed by the mist anyway?

If that were the case, all the chemical gas from WWI would circle the world endlessly killing

Wonder what 616-Wolverine's ghost is thinking with Sabretooth running around being a good guy.

This issue should honestly have just been named "magneto is the only person left among the mutants who has any fucking idea what he's talking about"

"Oh...hey in humans I know you guys unleashed sterilization and death upon our people ddamninh our entire race but can I hang out and help you guys?"
"Sure thing beast. Also our condolences on Cyclops death"
"FUCK CYCLOPS THAT PIG ILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM FOR WHAT HE DID"

"I need a beer."

but they don't serve beer in hell

imagine a volcanic eruption in chile, and the ash cloud traveling all over the world like an air hockey disc.

Also, the science in the Marvel universe is almost magic, they should be able to contain it.

I think it could be eliminated, but it would mean war with Inhumans, since for them it does the opposite of what it does to humans. Eliminating it would be Inhuman genocide.
That is why perhaps Storm doesnt throw the cloud to space.

There any other X-Man that's as sane as Erik around anymore?

Banner can't hulk k out though. the Hulk was essentially surgically removed from him and transplanted into Cho

Are we finally getting to the fact that Black Bolt is the new Wanda, and he should be made to feel shitty?

we dont know the whole deal yet

how do you like your mind getting read without permission jean?

my reckoning is one of the first people hit by the cloud themselves were turned into a terrigen elemental, and have been steering and sustaining it ever since

also they hate muties which is why M-pox is a thing even though the cloud was meant to be diluted enough to leave humans and mutants unharmed

we still dont know who close to Monet was killed by the terrigen mists. I imagine some Generation X character. Does Penance still exist? Chamber?
Jubilee is a vampire, so the mists dont affect her.

>looks into Logans brain without his permission all the time
>somebody does it to her and she gets pissed

Well, Teen Jean is terrible so at the very least I've got to give Bunn credit for nailing her characterization.

Alright, I'm guessing Illyana and Monet fight by the end of this.

BB has not enough fucks left to give to ever feel shitty

And I'm surprised this Hypocrite hasnt been killed off yet. This usually happens in X-Men stories at some point.

The banter between Sabertooth and Logan is tops.

I think she is here to stay

Emma, the Cuckoos, Rachel, Quentin Quire and Exodus are MIA. Marvel wants her as LE TELEPATH.

He gave his own son to Kang didn't he? Talk about really not giving a shit. Daredevil and the others literally had to go through hell to get Ahura back!

Can Inhumans not make more T-Mist?

Also, the Mutants coming to the brink of death and the Inhumans doing fuck all about it is stupid. Cyclops was in the right to attack those fucks for not doing something about it.

I hope Ewing and Bunn realize Magneto's team and Sunspot New Avengers team are neighbours. They are both in the Savage Land.

YOU STUPID CUNTY MUTANTS ALL YOU CAN DO IS BE "MUH OPRRSSION EVERY1 HATES US". INSTEAD OF DOING SHIT LIKE THE INHUMANS AND FIGHTING BACK. LITERALLY EVERYTHING THAT'S HAPPENED TO MUTANTS IS YOUR OWN DOING

you need terrigen crystals for terrigen mists, and the inhumans ran out of crystals when moonbase attillan got blown up, and trying to get more from the Kree is kinda hard since Galactus ate the planet that they produced them on

>Magneto fights back
>he's a terrorist
>Cyclops fights back
>He's a terrorist
>Inhumans fight back
>oh, they're just doing what they need to survive

So now it's not that his visions are future sight, he straight up can predict probability. Time shit is one thing. Marvel has shown that nothing in time is set in stone, but this is kind of different. He's about to tell whats going to happen in the future with present probability sources. That's a BIG deal.

>It was mutants that made the mutant killing death cloud

Honestly, that's as logical as any other explanation I've heard so far.

Just like real life black people...woah

>Nightcrawler is Anti-Inhuman scum

And this is why you are still one of,my favorite X-Men Kurt.

except reed richards, tony stark, and the mad thinker all do that anyway

Here is your (You) Now go back to serving the royal Cunts of the Sub-Human kingdom.

It's a big place.The Savage Land Mutates, Kraven the Hunter, and Shanna and Ka-Zar are all hanging around too.

That's the same as Reed's future math mumbo jumbo used in the first Civil War.

Exactly. They need to assert themselves. There not united like the inhumans. There always killing each other. If they unite and fight back as one no one would say shit

Better them then the extinction men

So think Magneto will go recruiting whatever mutant he can find?

And will he fair better than Cyclops in his attempt in going to war with the Inhumane?

Cyclops tried that with Utopia, Wolverine got angry because some kids were willing to fight for their own survival, had a hissy fit and took half the children in the divorce and led the government to Scott's front door on trumped up charges to get the rest

also, your weather man. If you ever carry an umbrella when it's overcast but not raining, YOU'RE DENYING THE FUTURE!

Yeah, but not on Ulysses level. Like, I don't remember Reed or Stark doing it to this degree.

I wonder how they'll pretend Cyclops is dead?

couldnt the sentiend mutant hating bacteria Sublime have colonized the mists? or something like that would be visible with microscopes?

>tfw they will be portrayed as evil villains.
As soon as the Inhumans movie does well they're going to kill every character on this team.

So did we ever find out what Cyclops did to make everyone hate mutants again and get himself killed?

Get out of here Morrison, your X-men ideas aren't welcomed here.

No, I doubt we'll get the big Inhuman vs Mutant fight in this 4 issue mini. They'll save that for it's own event. This will be Magneto's team vs Storm's team, with a few characters changing sides.

Both Frenzy and Hellion are currently inside Attilan.
Frenzy pretended to be an evil mutant to give the Inhumans good PR in front of journalists, for real.

Man I really used to like iceman, well before the gayness

Not in detail but apparently he lost it and led an attack against the inhumans with some other unnamed mutants.

He outed the Terrigen Mist as the cause of M-Pox.

He also had the gall to exist

Oh shut the fuck up Jean you hypocritical bitch

4U.

Can't Mags just suspend them all above the mists on a metal platform until the danger passes?

Well we know Sunfire was involved

I'm guessing maybe Havok since he's MIA too, of course so are a bunch of other mutants

>le copying le alpha lanterns

This would work better if BB was still king since he legitimately wants the cloud to make more Inhumans. The only reason the cloud is out now is out now is to study in order to cure M-pox because they can't recreate the conditions with the terrigen back home.

Are you fucking kidding me? I guess the writers don't need to be reading every single book that features their character, but this has been a running thing with young Jean. How did they miss that?

Marvel editorial is a powerful force.

I hope Hellion gets some relevance in the Inhuman titles. I mean there is quite a bit of story potential in that. The Inhumans can see up close what they are doing to an entire species.

Plus there is an entire continuity error that could be turned into a plot point about why the Mists made Hellion's powers go out of control. Also it would be fun to see him mock the Inhumans for practicing eugenics, particularly because of his condition.

They'll probably save it for after the Inhumans movie.

Gotta make sure their plan to kill off all of the X-men is financially viable.

is this the new fabulous gay outfit of Iceman?

>surprised that mutants get treated differently
Is this your first time reading about the X-men?

If marvel release a new inhuman comic and None new x-men book in the marvel NOW(er)! Relaunch i will drop everything from marvel, even carnage

Thanks for the storytime. My only beef with Magneto leading a fight for this cause is that he has magnificently fucked up EVERY plan of aggression against a foe that is to have a lasting effect of some sort.

If he drops his usual arrogance, gets some shit hot spy intel and makes a plan that he allows to be reviewed for flaws and improvements, he'd have half a chance. But that never seems to happen.

There is no Inhumans movie though... I think Feige canned it.

Well that's good news. Hopefully that means mutants get better treatment post civil war.

I wonder if somebody is going to attempt to coalesce all of the Civil War II books into a single timeline.

It's still happening. Just not at the same time as Indiana Jones.

no timetable for return last I check

development hell

>Medusa's tits next to Iron Man
Nice

>chucking asteroids at the earth
I haven't seen the movie, but it's that a reference to Xmen Apocalypse?