Amazing Spiderman #14 Storytime

Who's ready for Slott OC kills the marvel universe

Oh
Boy
This
Please. No.

I'm absolutely astonished by the fact that Camuncolli is STILL lead artist for this book.
What happened to Ramos?
I mean, shit, I ain't complaining, I'm just really curious.

You're gonna enjoy Slott's wild ride and like it

>meme worthy
I'm drowning in my own vomit at how horrible this fucking shit is.

I glad they took Humberto "My hands are broken" Ramos off the book

>Referencing pre-OMD Spidey.
Fuck you Slott, you don't even deserve that right.

>Aunt May is dying.
>AGAIN.
Oh, now I really wanna see what bullshit they're gonna pull for this one.
Dunno how they're gonna top a deal with the devil.

Yes Harry confront the man who's been soloing heroes alone that's a fantastic idea

>referencing pre OMD
>Aunt May dying

I didn't believe it but maybe those anons were right when they said OMD would be undone next year.

she dies then comes back to life during that no more dead event

Slott is the biggest hack ever.
And I'm sure it's gonna be a shitty event anyway.
Not even the premise sounds appealing.

Whelp I hope everyone else suffered as much as I did.

>meme worthy

How do they manage to make her so unbelievably awful while trying to make her likable? Its amazing

Oh boy a misleading cover.

>That disgusting manface
>No tits whatsoever
Ross, why.

>MJ has to save the boys
That could be co-
> written by slott
Nevermind

where'd her tits go?

Regnant took em

Some of these people don't have powers to take and just use technology.

Spider Sense is good enough on it's own but with all this other shit he should be literally unstoppable.

How do you think he'll lose Sup Forums?

This genuinely makes me sad. Like, all I want is MJ and Parker to be together and married and this is the exact opposite. Life as a SpiderFag is suffering.

WHAT A CUNT !!!!!!!!!!

He remembered ?

>meme worthy

I hope we both die.

>whats mcu

DEAGING
E
A
G
I
N
G

>thors strength
Oh fuck off, you need to wield the hammer for that shit and you can't siphon the power from Whor cause she doesn't have the power only the hammer and actual thor does.

okay I dont understand this guys logic. What does he expect to happen when Thanos or some big bad celestial threat comes rolling into town?

TETAS !

I'm just glad he's gone.
Slotts barely tolerable, but ramos makes it unbearable.

He's gonna solo it

Someone will free the heroes.

The major problem with this story arc is that it is the same one he did during Secret Wars. I enjoy slott spidey well enough, but this just feels forced.

He captured Hyperion? Stop.

Quick someone call All Might, AFO is on the lose again.

HE HAS GONE TOO FAR

Just call in the FF like you're supposed to when this kind of thing....oh yeah....

jobbing.

>Thor is offscreen
I'm not even surprised.

>rogue

I dont believe it for a second. The X Men would have already found them and killed them all.

Fuck you Slott, no one likes this

...Alt universe Black Widow from Ewing's Contest of Champions #9?

This is the worst ending page I've seen in a long, long time. I fucking hate Slott.

What's Darkseid doing in Marvel? Did I miss another crossover event?

>hereditary paranoia
Didn't Norman's madness come from that one magical ritual in the 90's?

Man I forgot how fine this artist draws Kamala

>He captured all these heroes off panel

Are you shitting me.

I hate this so much and have no idea why it's one of the few things that carried over from Secret Wars.

This character is just like some edgy kid's OC.
"MY CHARACTER HAS ALL THE POWERS OF ALL THE OTHER HEROES"

The only thing that I like about this comic is that it referenced pre OMD.

And with the recent Mephisto reveal in Spidey/Deadpool, does this mean Aunt May dying is because of him?

In One moment in time, it was revealed that Mephisto made a deal with MJ to never bother Peter again, but after he died in the Deadpool comic and appeared, it seems that that contract was up. So Mephisto keeping his end of the deal and killing Aunt May as soon as he can seems like something he would do.

Wow, I really "love", Pete's and MJ's new relationship dynamics- the woman being a acerbic, nagging shrew to a wonderful, humane and good man (with nary a stain in his soul, according to the Deadpool/Spiderman mini recently).... because of shenanigans?

Wow, I remembered a long time ago when MJ didnt mind, and in fact, covered for Peter and was in his corner! Does that not happen anymore? Only bros can be bros for bros? MJ cant be Pete's Ganke?

Sad.

>skipping leg day

I dont understand, does she remember when she dated Peter Parker (and knew he is spiderman)?

yep its just that tony's the one who doesn't remember

She knows he's Spider-man. She's the only other person who remembered after one more day.

Wait. Tony doesnt kno peter is spiderman?

Nope OMD made it so everyone except for a few people forgot peter's secret identity

Regent seems like someone they should be fighting as a summer event rather than each other in Civil War.

Comics are weird.

FUCK YOU, SLOTT

I just want Peter and MJ back together, that's literally ALL I WANT.

if she remembers how could she forgive him? I would think he is a piece of shit.

MJ was the one who made the deal.

His vitals will go out. He'll die from overexertion.

>she came for Miles
Sam cucked again.

I thought the same thing.

>beating heroes off-panel and using their powers to beat the more famous heroes
You wanna know who else did this?

Here's a hint: memepool, universe, kill, marvel

Yes/no. Tony is legitimately retarded right now.
He had Peter's name as spider-man on his screen during Superior despite not being told Peter was spider-man (ergo he figured it out on his own possibly via spying) but that was also an entire universe ago since secret wars happened and whatnot.
He's either pretending he doesn't or something else that wont be addressed is up.

Wait, how is Sam being taken out? Kamala?

Everyone thought that was shittily written too though.

Miles/Kamala combo.

What do you mean? I was under the impression Clone Saga 2.0 is what everybody has been yearning for.

He'll either over-exert himself and his body will crap out as a result or someone will free all the heroes.

This better be build up to them confronting One More Day.
Maybe not undoing it, but having Spidy remember everything would be a good start.

I stopped reading this shit after "Renew Your Vows" but it's good to know how consistent Slott is when it comes to pushing shitty OCs like Regent.

Regent is kinda de-fanged by the fact that we already saw him get beaten in last summer's Renew Your Vows.

I bet MJ will put on the Iron Spider suit, then sneak in and free all the heroes without Regent knowing, then Spidey will be all like "I'll beat you this time Regent!" and Regent will be all "You fool, I have the powers of ALL THE HEROES... wait what, where are all those powers?!" then Peter will punch him in the face and arc over.

Miles' invisibility to sneak up on him, and Kamala's shapeshifting to stomp him.

>This generic house style Kamala
I can't cute to this.

This would have worked better as an event comic.

>a blue haired girl is the one that says that
You people don't get Slott

I was right there with you until i realized all he had to do is use miles venom blast (or whatever tf its called) to take out most of these heroes. Because frankly i dont see how he'd be able to do it at all.

All Regent would ever need is Miles, Deadpool, and someone who hits hard, why even bother with anyone else?

So, I'm never been too big on Spider-Man, but I've heard people complaining a lot about MJ being out of character as a self-centered cunt in the Raimi movies, yet here she is being a self-centered cunt again. Is this something with the writer or...?

I stopped reading asm a long time ago, and slott hasn't even toned down his shittyness not even a little, i hope dead no more is his last spidey work

Having someone that can fly certainly helps.

I stopped reading here, thanks.

>here people complain about her
>ignoring the fact the the complaints are aimed at the same damn writer for this as before
Are you being retarded on purpose or do you just read comics when they get storytimed here?

As I said, I don't usually read Spider-Man and my only frame of reference are the Sam Raimi movies, just decided to take a look at this on a whim, but thanks for the hospitality anyway.

if a cape movie's successful, some writers tend to rework a character in the comics to fit their movie version.

Or sometimes it's just a case of a writer going "I wanna write this character as being a huge asshole now because it fits my narrative"

What's awful in this page?

I feel like I've seen this guy in Bleach.