What would you do in his position?
Assuming you couldn't leave your town.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FAaa0xRBKUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3D loli

C A T C H E D

???

I can dig, and humans only bother me once a year, so I'm good.

C A T C H E D

Learn how to be a better person and understand the world around me. The rape every woman in sight after the 3rd woke.

This

>ywn be a comfy groundhog

Edge of tomorrow

holy epic narwhal upvote

Rape and rape and rape

Then probably just shitpost for eternity. We have the same threads every day anyway, so it's not like much would change

I just read a doujin like that desu

Ray Liotta is the best!

>you'll eventually learn to shitpost so hard you'll break the Sup Forums (you) counter
A man can dream

Predict events of the day as soon as I wake up and post them on youtube for a little while before the eternal boredom sets in (after 2 days).
Then I don't know, maybe going out for once and trying to get laid.

I would read every book in the library. I would watch every movie and show on The Pirate Bay. I would eat nothing but pizza, and I would taste every juice and soda I could find. I would finally learn to draw, sing, and write decent stories.

If I could leave town, though, the possibilities would be so great that it would take millennia for me to get bored.

Here's hoping Dear Evan Hanson doesn't take Groundhog Day's Tony.

>catched

I mean nothing was stopping him from leaving in the movie but you'd just end up waking up in the same place after the day ends. So you could fly from PA to California or something and have about 18 hours or so to use.

Drink every single day.
Think about it.
Never wake up with a hangover.
Can get fucked up and do stupid shit without having to worry about what happened because it never happened the next morning.
Never get permanent damage to my liver and brain cells.
If I had money, I'll always have enough to buy an entire bottle every single day.
It's like an alcoholics paradise.

The snowstorm was stopping him from leaving.

Also, vid related 4 thread

youtu.be/FAaa0xRBKUw

Is b reddit: the board?

Forgot about that but presumably you could still drive out with an SUV or whatever.