How does Hillary expect to fight WW3 when the USA's manpower is becoming non-existent...

How does Hillary expect to fight WW3 when the USA's manpower is becoming non-existent? A vast majority of those of fighting age refuse to join the"all volunteer military". Those who do are usually young white conservative males or incompetent minorities. If Hillary become president, the military will pronably lose almost all of the pro-Trump youth. If she started a draft, the overwhelming majority would fail the physical or draft dodge. How does she expect not to get slaughtered due to no one wanting to fight for her?

IDK, maybe by trying to avoid ww3 instead of fighting it? Maybe by dealing from the position of strength because you have the strongest conventional and nuclear armed forces in the world, by a factor of 3 or so?
>unironically answering an ironic post

hy·po·thet·i·cal
/ˌhīpəˈTHedək(ə)l/
noun
a hypothetical proposition or statement.

>>young white conservative males or incompetent minorities

it's always been this

>hillary will avoid WWIII

WW3 would be over long before a draft could be started.
None of the conventional militaries has enough ammunition to fight all-out for months. First guy to run out of missiles/bullets/whatever launches nukes or accepts an existential death.

She will use Europeans and islamists as cannon fodder. In asia it will be SK + Japan and philipines.

America will focus on Airforce and Navy which requires less manpower.

My question doesn't just encompass WW3. It adresses the pointless wars the US has been fighting since Korea. Everyone is sick of it, but Hillary has proven to support pointless wars. What Army is she going to use when eveyone is either unfit of unwilling to serve?

Well, we got past GWB fucking Iraq for no apparent reason and pissing away Afghanistan, so I'm guessing we can live with Hillary fucking up Libya.

If there were easy answers in the middle east, someone would have given them by now.

But no one wants to fight these wars anymore. No one wants to get killed of crippled by some sand nigger for no reason other than the President and Congress says so. The 9/11 propaganda has run out and revenge is no longer a real reason for signing up. The MIC is running out of meat to throw into the grinder.

Hillary's army of trannies and women who met the adjusted standards for diversity will conduct drone strikes for maximum dead Syrians with minimum effort. They'll be even more patriotic than a male army because they'll dye their hair red, white and blue.

How many pointless wars have people wanted to fight in?
How many presidents have sent troops off to pointless wars?
Yet they still enlist.
Its amazing how many problems that were never problems become problems when an 'other' takes over the white house.

So, to answer your hypothetical, no, it won't matter that H is pres because people will still enlist.
And your hypothetical is shit because there won't be a ww3, and if there is, it would be over before you could register a draft.

she intends to lose it
china is the future

Does anyone have the edit of this picture where he's a Nazi?

Point too me all these youths who are fit and willing to join. I'm waiting.

>Trump youth

you know what this sounds like, right?

The concept of a modern draft actually being enacted intrigues me. You're right that the extreme vast majority have been raised so entitled that they would dodge. I honestly think that less than 2 in 5 would join up.

God fucking help the women's numbers now that they have to sign up for selective service, so many of them would run around getting pregnant at the first available opportunity.

The skrong womynz will do the fighting.

I am okay with putting the pregnant ones in the trenches too. Equality is a bitch.

She can wage war using all the empowered feminists that she wants to fill the army with.

Who the fuck would willingly sign up to fight for a treasonous criminal mobster like Hillary? Only the cuckiest cucks, hence the push to allow LGBT into the military too. Numales can wear dresses while they fight imperialistic wars of aggression for Oil when Hillary calls upon them with a patriotic caww of duty

>all those nowhere capitals not worth nuking directly

kek

But a fetus is underage. They can't fight. They might not even outweigh a rifle.

>tfw feminist push for abortion too hard and the army starts forcing abortions on them in a draft.

> superpower backed by allies sorting out the mess in syria is ww3

I think america merely existing is very provocative and can cause ww3

so you should promptly kill yourself, cuck