DOES THIS TRIGGER YOU?

Which faggot do you support in this video?

> PTSD Veteran
> Autistic Manchild

youtube.com/watch?v=r30knkYJ1WM

_____

>1964
>16 years old, fresh out of high school
>Want to be left alone in your room reading your imported anime image books
>But mum and dad won't stop giving you shit
>'Why don't you go get a job son, your dad already had a career and a house by your age'
>Sign up for army
>Tensions with Vietnam seem to be going no where, surely WW2 put an end to all wars, what could go wrong?
>Seems like a good idea, lots of alone time to fap over waifus

>1965
>USa declares war on Vietnam and starts sending over troops
>Oh shit
>You're among the first drafted
>Herded into a plane like sheep and flown across an ocean
>No time to pack your anime
>You fight for 3 years
>No warm bed, no fresh clothes, wet boots, rations every day, no television, no hot water, nothing
>Watch as your adopted friends are killed before your eyes one by one
>Best friend Ted has both legs and one arm blown off right before you
>He grabs you with his remaining arm and spits blood over your face as he drowns in his own fluid
>You somehow survive

>2016
>Campaign for years to raise money so you can build a memorial for Ted and the rest of your fallen buddies
>Anniversary of his death, laying down some flowers and telling him about your life, how lonely you are
>HEY GUYS IS THAT A CATERPIE
>You turn around
>DUDE ITS A FUCKING CATERPIE LMAO
>A gang of 10 youths come stampeding all over the memorial, laughing and cheering hysterically while looking at a device in their hand
>They start pointing at the ground
>You look but see nothing
>Ask them politely to keep their voices down and show some respect
>They instead set up a tent, start discussing Bernie sanders and what gender they're going to be tomorrow

Both parties are fucking retarded. The kids should show respect but so should the old man, chimping out at a memorial is just as bad as playing Pokemon Go.

They are two sides if the same coin.

I still don't get what the old dude was so pissed about.

Was he mad they were just in the area or did they disturb/trample/break something?

So thats why he watched his buddies die in a rice paddy 40 years ago.
So kids could play Pokemon in a memorial park

He seemed upset that they had setup a tent and some hammocks in the park.
My guess would be that he asked them to take them down, the kids didn't want to, and both sides just kept calling each other names until the cops showed up.
Both sides seem pretty dumb.

Why didn't they just go during the night past the old mans bedtime?

No, his buddies died in a rice paddy for nothing. Vietnam was a mistake.

I think it's a military thing about stepping on the grass, as opposed to the sidewalk at the '''memorial''' (just looks like a public park to me)

Parks are often closed past dusk.

Most boomers in power are trash - but let me tell you about my father and other boomers like him who society forgot.

My father was a promising student with a full ride to a private university in Texas coming his way. Instead he chose to volunteer for the Army because right or wrong he believed in America and believed America was doing the right thing. He spent nearly three years in Vietnam while in the 75th Rangers and came back to other Boomers literally spitting on him at the airport as he came back home.

Fuck those millennial faggots.

Old dude should have taken their phones away and wasted all their pokeballs on a pidgy or something.

>Join the army
>Get drafted
????

oh look...this thread again...c-c-cool goys...c-catch em all!

Our true conservative future president of the United States left a comment.

>the pregnant wife acting all tough at 5:15

dumb bitches bro, I swear

If I were there I would have thrown on a balaclava and broken all of those kids kneecaps.

Nice copypasta.
Saged and reported.

>there were no v-day heros in 1973
Fucking hippies

Thats not Ted Cruz.

The welfare queen chimped out because they were playing Pokemon GO in the public park with a memorial statue. It's not a cemetery, it's not someones private property, their wasn't even an event or anything happening. The vet made himself look like an ass and was arrested. Now a bunch of other vets online are pissed off at the Go player because he didn't went on his knees when a vet was present.

forgot pic

That rule only applies to brown people because they can't do a little "yes officer, we'll leave officer, thank you officer" when the fuzz shows up.

The pokemon guys are fags, and the vets are raging idiots. Fuck em both.

fael gnikcuf a

He shouldn't have assaulted them, but they shouldn't have behaved like such salad tossing fudge rustlers

Sucks that the law probably won't be on his side, but good on that dude for teaching those faygos a lesson

they didn't learn a thing

Fucking nu-male faggots

Literally wearing a reddit meme shirt

I wish those veterans shot those fucking nu-male scum, if you play NuMalemon Go just fucking kys.

Well.. that's probably true

The parents of these mouth nu-male cunts didn't teach them a fucking thing

This is why white people are dying out and our countries are being flooded by refugees, because of nu-male fucking faggots like this throwing a hissy fit they can't play their faggot fucking cell phone game at a war memorial

Fucking nu-males are destroying the West

I say lets make his landline melt.

I say you kill yourself you fucking nu-male faggot

I bet you look like the faggot in the video with a woman's hair cut and nose piercing and reddit meme shirt, fucking manchild nu-male faggot

wut

Nah leave the guy alone.

My mate was in Vietnam, he spent 9 months crawling on his belly through mud. Sleeping in the mud, having sexy times with the mud, shitting and pissing in the mud.

One point he saved a little vietnamese girl, and she went up to hug him, then she blew to pieces on him. Bitch was a suicide bomber. He spent 6 months in a hospital with just about ever bone in his body broken. But he survived and now just can't really bend down, and has crackling bones all the time.

Vietnam war was fucking hell.

Typical nu-male faggot redditor trying to stir shit up from behind his computer screen, just report him for inciting a raid

oooo so much edge for a kanook

Old fuck got charged by the police, I believe. Good. If I were one of the young guys, I wouldn't have dealt with him though, it's like arguing with a homeless.

Nobody gives a shit

BRUCE FUCKIN' REED

Enjoy your ban fucking nu-male manchild drain on society cunt

My mate was in Australia, he spent 9 months crawling on his belly through dingos. Sleeping in the dingos, having sexy times with the dingos, shitting and pissing in the dingos.

One point he saved a little dingo, and she went up to hug him, then she blew to pieces on him. Bitch was a suicide bomber. He spent 6 months in a hospital with just about every bone in his body broken. But he survived and now just can't really bend down, and has crackling bones all the time.

Australia was fucking hell.

AHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

why so sour kraut?

Why so 62%, Burger?

Actually, yes it is.

He's a faggot because he fought in a war ostensibly for their right to be free to run around in a park chasing imaginary pokemon like a bunch of fucking dweebs and now he's the one who wants to keep them from exercising their freedoms.

He's become his enemy.

Was he in a POW camp? Did he keep his friend's watch in his ass to pass on to his kid?

No. When Australian Army went to Vietnam, they didn't run through bushes, doing drugs and playing music on boomboxes like Americans. They spent the entire time inching through enemy territory in the mud.

The young should fear the old

Yes. Because if there's anything the Australians are know for its high level strategy and subtle, precise tactics.

Ya' cheeky cunt, did you forget galipoli already?

typical bootlicker's mentality

Vets are the most self-righteous entitled pieces of shit. This was a nigger-tier chimpout.

Well that's what happened. The reason so many Americans died in Vietnam because you were noisy cunts, playing music and having parties all the time.

Whilst the Australians were stealthy as fuck, crawling through mud. Man the viet cong were smart and cunning! They would face australian land mine perimeter inwards at night.

Fuck you leaf why is Pokemon go such a bad thing? It's a godsend to fatfucks, I'm not even that fat and I've already lost 6 pounds. Point is, not everyone who plays it are fucking retards.

I hate them both.

The faggots that constantly feel the need to remind everyone they're a veteran get on my nerves, especially the veterans of the last few wars we've had.

I also despise the man children that play this Pokemon game. Couodnt they just move their tent?

I hate seeing older men playing this game but I understand why it's enjoyable to some to get out of the house, especially if you live in the city. The game also seems enjoyable up with a group of friends. I hope you keep walking even if you quit the game.

SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

It could...and I'm just saying 'could'...also be because australia sent, in total, 61K soldiers to Nam. While the USA sent...2.7 million. Figuring that the reported combat deaths for the us were 47K and change, while the aussies lost 521, Australia had an almost 8 fold higher KIA rate than the US. But, they died quietly, without boomboxes....

They died in a rice paddy so JFK could help the Pope keep the place Catholic and the military and intelligence services killed him for it.

Australian soldiers were all deep behind enemy lines. Americans mostly weren't.

You're a nigger if you really can't understand his anger.

I mean, you can believe that if you want, but its not true. They were all out by '70 or so, they had an air contingent, advisors...
beats a watch up the ass, I guess.

Not totally related but have you guys seen "The Odd Angry Shot"? Great Australian Vietnam film. Especially if you're Australian, I really recommend it. Great depiction of the war, maybe.

The old should fear the actually capable

Why is a garden-gnome yelling at the physical manifestation of cuckoldry?
>captcha: bagel and lox

The bottom line is Aussie and Americans great allies, and we'll always follow you guys into any wars you're in.

Agreed!

I wish there was a way to make one of these Pokemon appear on the freeway.

Preferably a rare one

WE'VE HAD THIS EXACT SAME THREAD MULTIPLE TIMES FOR 3 DAYS NOW.

FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT NEWFAG

The situation strongly reminds me of this picture.
The young people have no respect and ought to get their asses kicked.

Pathetic all around

>Numales
>Physically capable of anything

The veteran of course. Fuck that little hipster manchild.

The veteran is retarded. Pokemon Go is gay.
It's a memorial, not area 51. You're not exactly suppose to fucking picnic in a graveyard (assuming this IS in a graveyard at all), but there's nothing wrong with passing through.

Pokemon Go literally blocked his way with a fucking Snorlax.

The vet. Fuck those numale degenerate tatted up niggers who think they own the place who have no respect for people who fought for their freedoms. I'd gladly gas all those faggots.