Why are there no films about being a virgin who cant find love. no 40 year old virgin doesnt count

Why are there no films about being a virgin who cant find love. no 40 year old virgin doesnt count

i need representation

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt2404370/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being 19 is so hard

20-something virgins aren't that big of a demographic and the majority of people cannot identify with them.

No, those movies are made for virgins, but they're not about virgins

27 years old virgin here

there is no hope

there is a hooker named hope out there that's just waiting for you to visit

Cap is a virgin

pathetic

BECAUSE that shit would be boring as fuck nigga

Per Evans Cap is entirely pure. He's basically Tim Tebow the superhero.

Also, this isn't about virginity but abstinence is on the rise with millennials/gen z, many of them male and female stop having sex in their early 20s after teenage experimenting to focus on school/work, or just out of a desire to have money/time to do other things.

Only 1 of my 10 cousins has a kid and we're all around 21-25.

why

Sex is overrated. Once you have it, you stop obsessing over it like you virgins do. Go to a prostitute.

dude one of the main reasons why I'm a virgin is because i'm NOT obsessing over it

The professional.
it gets clearly as you think about it.

m.imdb.com/title/tt2404370/

I wasn't talking to you.

32 virgin here, it gets worse.

>starring pic related
>"Scandal rocks a New England prep school when the editor (Vanessa Marano) of the school newspaper releases a sex tape featuring five senior members of the lacrosse team and a classmate."

OP wants to be reassured, not taunted

stop being a virgin

Punch Drunk Love
Taxi Driver
Her

>what's more, he brings a can of CO2 and puts more of it into his drink to increase carbonation

is virgins wearing New Balance a thing? I own a pair of New Balance shoes and I really like them, like what is it about New Balance that makes you likely to be a virgin?

Taxi Driver

>reply
>select all images with shoes

Are you a virgin?

New Balance are autism shoes, so by extension they are also virgin shoes.

Nope.

t. Nigger

The Last American Virgin is what you're looking for OP

Thomas in love (2000)

>being this butthurt