Can you differentiate a Turk from a Greek?

Can you differentiate a Turk from a Greek?
BE HONEST.
Remember this is not Sup Forums, be honest and share your opinions freely.

I am a Greek and when I see a Turk I say wow is he really a Turk?
he looks Greek to me!

Other urls found in this thread:

enetenglish.gr/?i=news.en.article&id=1769
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Pull down pants and look for foreskin.

this is bait

Yes

To be honest, I don't know where these countries are.

how's this bait ?
if you ask anyone that is not biased he will tell you that Greeks and turks are basically the same people

desu there was one a school exchange thing at my school and there came about 20 turkish students. no one couod tell them apart from the romanians. i guess its the same thing with tge greeks and turks too. so much time under ottomans that we look the same

Greeks - Skinny sissy boys made solely to be fucked by the BLACK TURKIC BULL
Turks - First civilization ever, SUPERIOR IQ and strength with a history of btfo out of greeks

yes but we're talking about facial structure and genetic similarities

The REAL question is can you confuse a turk with a greek?

this is bait

yes and vice versa
Greeks look much like Turks
and Turks look much like Greeks

look Gayreek subhuman there was a population exchange in which the gayreeks in Anatolia were forced to go to their shitty country while turks were supposed to go to anatolia. Turks have nothing in common with Gayreek subhumans

We aren't the same even if we did rape your women

reality says otherwise friend
I see Greeks everyday and they look VERY much like Turks.
These tests cannot be trusted since they cannot test a reasonable ammount of the Greek and Turkish population

whatever you say rapebaby

Of course there is a German flag, the Warsaw Pact should have fucking nuked Western Europe.

Modern Turks are anything but Turkic. They are Anatolian Greeks, Bulgarians, Bosnians, Circassians, Armenians, etc. who converted to Islam. A Greek and a Turk look similar because the former is a Greek Christian and the latter is a Greek Muslim.

Go to Turkmenistan or Xinjiang in order to find original Turks. You won't find people there who look like Greeks.

yeah I mean who can even tell the difference between swedes and the chinese, there's only one race, the human race haha

Most of Greeks are rapebabies like me
It is known in the vast majority of the Greek population that modern Greeks have nothing in common with the ancient Hellenes
there was even a TV show that explained this exact thing.

I think you're swarthy as fuck and trying to convince yourself everyone in Greece is an arab.

Sorry dude.

I've been to turkmenistan and your wrong sweetie xx they look similar to us also see Come back home Turk man

How was Turkmenistan? Is it as epic as based Türkmenbaşy described in Ruhnama?

I believe in the unification of Greece and Turkey

I'm glad our based donkeyfucker kurd diasporas are defending us

WHAT
this is actual bait or just shitposting

are you refering to me?
I am not kurdish

there is overlap but i think greece has way more people that look white/european

BASED ES FUARK
soon
t.Hittite larper

you've obviously never been in Greece
the unification of Greece and Turkey would instantly create a super power that controls Europes most important ports

if my grandpa had wheels he'd be a scooter

Turks aren't as dark skinned
I'm not even meming, every Turk I've ever met was paler than every Greek I've ever met

not by looks but no problem there, it'll be a few seconds at most until I hear their language
>2018
>ikibey

when Greeks got raped the didn't get raped only by Turks
the revolting tribes had many arabs and africans
there's even a village in thrace (greek part) that consists of Africans from the ottoman empire

>look it up
>its true
KEK
enetenglish.gr/?i=news.en.article&id=1769

>u look like me defo u sm as me xD

By that logic Northern Caucasians, Turks, Greeks, Bulgarians, Lazes are all same people

phenotype=/=genotype

also ban OP i know he's that obese mutt from Thessalonica aka Kellyfag

yea, most people here think I'm baiting or shitposting but I'm not.

I'm Cretan and I'm talking about Greeks and Turks
Bulgarians don't look like Greeks and Turks , their head shape is really square like the rest of the slavs of that region

bump

>83812688
t. anthrotard

reminder
thessaloniggers are not Greek (or human)

it's not only the anthropology part
but culturally aswell
they greeks use many turkish words you can check it out yourself
thank you

I'd like to add this too for review

After the pics that I posted and my friend above
you can clearly tell that Greeks look a lot like Turks .

Greeks are hairy and swarthy, but in my experience they don't usually have that "deep-set narrow eyes" look like this guy which makes people look truly mideastern

no most of them are like that guy