ITT: Characters That Are Literally You

Post which (preferably) Sup Forums characters you are exactly like and why.

I didn't actually realize this until quite recently, but I'm pretty much Miriam Pataki. At the moment things in my life aren't going too great, and I can't even do anything recreational to keep me busy due to the circumstances I find myself in. So what am I doing? Resigning myself to just doing literally nothing and moping around, thinking about all that I had and not finding the strength to make things better. I don't drink, though.

Also, don't mean to come across as whining about my own life, that wasn't my intention at all. I thought I'd start a fun little thread, and I'm simply stating the facts ATM.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/8/8a/Heavy_laughlong02.wav?t=20100625224336
knowyourmeme.com/memes/intelligent-nihilistic-and-with-a-wicked-sense-of-humor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/8/8a/Heavy_laughlong02.wav?t=20100625224336

Luan Loud, because I'm always annoying everyone around me with my sense of humor and can't seem to stop it.

i like spaghetti

But do you have terminal seven brain cancer?

Pigeon man, don't like being around people at all and prefer the company of animals.

YA GOT TERMINAL SEVEN, LUIGI

I can barely talk with girls, but generally try and be a decent person, even to those that are antagonistic against me.
I tend to be be the straightman among my friends who are all a bunch of goofs and doofuses, many of whom are really sharp though, even though I'm a mess with chicks, which gets tons of laughs from the guys, and vain attempts to help me out
I also have a younger brother that's close in age, we both work in the same place, and we are extremely close. I'd die or kill for him, and the feeling in mutual

I like this webcomic

>tfw no gf

I am broke as a fucking joke, drowning in debt, have a terrible appearance, formerly athletic body deteriorating in front of me, but at least I still have my wife and family.

not so bad

>We both know the Cool Ranch came first

You stupid bitch, you stupid ffffucking bitch jesus christ i can't believe how dumb you are

the new prideflag
It literally represents me the best

What a coincidence!

Sad but true

Smart, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour?

Sup Forums isn't your blog man.

> and I can't even do anything recreational to keep me busy due to the circumstances I find myself in

But Miriam drinks to keep herself busy.

It's sad that Rick is all those things.

And user isn't? :^)

Intelligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor

Not a girl, but close enough. The village idiot of a large family, but am at least decent at sewing and various other arts and crafts.

I'm extremely quite.
It's my most obvious trait. My claustrophobic and germaphobic tendencies are no where as bad.

Scrawny, personality disorder, and can become extremely overwhelmed with emotions. But I'm not as expressive about my feelings.

quite what you dardy cunt

I could totally take you if I got the drop on you.

I sperg out at people when then fuck with my toy collection and get irrationally upset when things aren't exactly like I planned.

For me it’s the Joker – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

I've been told that I'm like Max in personality. Selectively attentive, risky, enthusiastic around friends, seemingly heartless and certainly would not mind breaking some cunt's nose, etc. I'm sure I have much better hygiene though.

Sometimes I feel like I have potential to do great things, but I get bogged down by a lack of confidence and get drawn to living peacefully away from it all. I don't really have a commanding presence unless I apply myself, and people think I'm younger than my actual age. People don't often take me seriously unless I go all out.

Also I can airbend.

Is that a meme of some kind?

Virgil, I'm a geeky black dude with dreads and a smart mouth.

Summer plz go and stay go

I guarantee you aren't as smart or funny as Rick.

So you'd eat a knob at night?

i just hate everything now

No one really knows who I am and I've been lost for years.

During my teen years I was a loud mouthed asshole who somehow had a lot friends including a clown and a try-hard. I was also coincidentally a fan of shitty romances.

How did you get this photo of me?

LONDON

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS, BUT IT'S BAD

Gross
Lonely
Desperately trying to be Betty Boop

It's me to a T.

dead by 30
Maybe less!

>not nearly as smart as he thinks he is
>skinny, neurotic, selfish and with severe confidence issues
>may be actually autistic

literalmente yo

I'm pretty much a genius at checkers.

Everyone on Sup Forums is Jeff.

Everyone else is just lying to themselves.

Wanna hook up?

im not famous though

It'll be as disgusting as you can possibly imagine. Don't wish that on yourself.

Look, do you want it in you or not?

good but still smart in his own way :b

I nap a lot, so we have that in common, but instead of drinking I waste a lot of time surfing the web, instead.

i hate everybody equally

They literally said right at the bottom they aren't trying to complain. Besides, some other posts here are slightly depressing but true as well.

Smart, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/intelligent-nihilistic-and-with-a-wicked-sense-of-humor

me on the right
your name is diarrhea
huh uh huh huh uh

weren't they going to revive this show, daria and her friends in college now?

Source?

i heard about it a few years back, dont have actual source. i heard about a few years back

>working a great job I didn't earn thanks to nepotism, cool condo and car to boot
>huge fucking nerd, hiding under the facade of oldmoney chad
>17yo qt religious gf is living with me for the summer, running from her own shitty parents, she's richer than me, she wants to be the housewife
>profoundly unhappy, pretends everything is alright, only joy in life is spending time qt gf and cumming in her
I'm not sure what I would be

Thanks doc

I didn't choose the crab life

B O I S E
O
I
S
E

Please be in Boise (Boise, Idaho)

It's so lonely here in Boise
It's the City of Trees

Nigger that's an oxymoron.

A little bit of Trent, as well.

You live in Boise?

You know that you don't necessarily have to be a girl in order to identify with a female character, right? Especially so if both you and the character are cynics and/or losers, right?

It's worth a shot user. Especially if you live in Boise, Idaho

It's a bit weird, innit?

Nobody lives in Boise, Idaho

Stills is pretty damn close to me, including having a friend exactly like scott.
Fuck him sometimes, man.

Anthony?

I'm nice once minute and then I'm an asshole. But I still try do whats right. I wasn't always like this but for some reason I get more friends this way. I also have internal rage but its not as bad as it used to be

Yo

>Eager to please
>went through a worldview change recently
>actually makes and records logs for later review
>thinks I'm greater, more wonderful, cuter than I actually am
>possibly autistic

>Felt like a prisoner most of life
>Pretty much hate society
>Shunned by everyone

>apathy for pretty much everything but still love my family

isn't he a lobster?

So you're a faggot?

Jet always reminded me of myself. I protect my loved ones by any means.

I'd hang with you.

I really don't like her at all but I've been compared to her so many times. I even got contacts and grew out my hair to avoid looking like her but people still say I act like her.

>hide behind dumb jokes
>unhealthy amount of knowledge on useless shit
>sibling much more successful than me
>molested as a kid

Im pretty similar to sokka

So you're a normal middle aged man?