#KorrynGaines

#KorrynGaines

BlackLivesMatter......

Fire up twatter, it's happening

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-co-police-barricade-20160801-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happened? Was she shot today?

Oh shit she had a gun herself.

And my Main Twitter account has been banned. I cant unlock it from any PC/Phone/Fake twitter account at all.

Free Speech is dead. RIP. GL Americns, it's over now

>it's an "user doesn't realize Twitter is a private company that can do as they please" episode
Even if it goes against muh free speech, they still have the reigns.

#HumanShield

>sheboon points pistol at cops
>gets shot

>#KorrynGaines
>y police said they shot and killed a woman Monday after she pointed a gun at officers and threatened to kill them during an hours-long standoff at an apartment in Randallstown.

>Police Chief Jim Johnson said that about 9:20 a.m., several warrant squad members and a uniformed officer went to the home in the first block of Sulky Court to serve arrest warrants on Gaines and a man who lived in the home.
>An officer got a key from the landlord and opened the door to the apartment. Officers could see that Gaines had a long gun, and she pointed it at one of three officers, Johnson said. She was seated on the floor and had the 5-year-old in her arms.

>About 3 p.m., Gaines pointed the long gun at officers and told them if they didn't leave, "she was going to kill them," Johnson said.

An officer then fired once at Gaines, and she shot back several rounds, Johnson said. Police fired again, killing her. It was unclear where in the apartment the child was during the gunfire.

The highlights since OP was so fucking vague.

as powerful as some of these social media sites like facebook and twitter are becoming would it surprise you if in 20 years they are part of a government or like an NGO or something?

D I N D U
N U F F I N

Lol negro sweet and docile.

They do know Shaun King is white right? Didnt he say his mom got raped and his parents both denied it on tv? I remember that right?

Was something of value lost?

I love how this thing has regular sized balls...

Pic of the officer

Probably not, Olivia.

Child. That depends on how racist you want to be. I personally think all kids are worth it but i know how Sup Forums is.

Obviously shopped... his pants arent pissy...

>Child.
I thought the kid was gonna be OK. Did he ded?

I dunno. I stopped reading the article after I found out she dindu nuffin fo real dis time. The tweets imply a kid died. I believe there were 2. a 1 yeard old and a 5 year old.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-co-police-barricade-20160801-story.html

A 5-year-old boy in the home was taken to the hospital with a gunshot wound but is expected to survive, police said.

Never mind. Kids fine. Nothin to see here. I doubt they will be able to push this one very far. Her holding a shotgun is pretty damning.

Yet a bakery is forced out of business for not baking a cake for fags.

I would have shut down too. Force me to make a cake. I'd say eat a dick but they would actually do it..

Meme me into another dimension senpai

Hooboy, can't wait too see how the cock cage wearing, balding, late 20's, failing musician jews on my FB feed are reacting to this tomorrow