Guns are a right, but ammunition isn't

>we have the right to bear arms
>but not the right to ammunition

So, what's stopping Obama from executive ordering a ban on all ammunition that isn't used by special forces?

I'm not challenging anyone, this is a genuine question.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qXnwuNegPaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

really makes you think doesn't it

Do you really think th"Roght to bear arms" part excludes ammo?

Do seriously think the founding fathers didnt think arms dont include ammo?

And also, ban it and we'll make it ourselves or get it somehow anyways.

Make me comply bitch

Seriously there were 2nd amendment lawsuits about prohibiting the ownership of gunpowder.

wtf i hate ammunition now

We have a right to free speech, but do we have a right to write?

Christ, this is the most idiotic and confused idea I've ever heard.

you're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

I would imagine that the components necessary for a functioning weapon would all fall under "arms."

It's like saying "HURR YOU CAN HAVE A SWORD, BUT NOBODY SAID THEY COULD BE SHARPENED!"

You require ammunition to fire guns, but not writing to engage speech.

Food isn't a right, either. Yet we eat every day. What's to stop him from banning food?

Are you going to make your own primers and gunpowder? Didn't think so.

You don't have to wonder. They could do it if they thought there wouldn't be a backlash. From ammo companies and/or citizens.

They argued the right to privacy = abortions so they could use the constitution to argue fucking anything.

the thing is,guns are about 700 years old tech.
it's hard to make an awesome gun.
it's pretty fucking easy to make usable ones.
plus even civil war tech cannons are pretty easy to make too.(enjoy that 6lb ball moving 950ft/sec)
gunpowder is pretty simple,remember kirk fighting the lizard dude?
and ammo doesn't need to be made of brass.

Fuck that.

We really need to start institutionalizing you people.

Where theres a will theres a way

absolutely can make primers and gunpowder.
been playing with that shit since i was a child.
salt peter,charcoal and sulfur. gunpowder bitches.

look up the definition of arms

Making primers and powder, even modern powders, is no big secret or technical challenge.

It's just not terribly cost effective.

Mexibro and the trips of truth

When will libcucks learn

You can't make primers on your own and good luck with weak ass blackpowder in your musket juan.

To all the hostile Aspies taking their hatred against their high school bullies out on me, you seem to have disregarded the part of my post in which I say this is a genuine question that I am not challenging anyone with.

Sure you can.

{C6N3O8}MgH2O + Pb(CH3CO2)2 → {C6N3O8}PbH2O + Mg(CH3CO2)2

Oh lawdy, you so smart.
You tricked the founding fathers with you superjew logic.
Don't fuck with us, Chaim.
We will make the Germans look like the total fucking layabouts that they were.

Fuck you, this is the internet, its all I got you flaming bitchnigger faggot cumguzzling piece of irradiated shit.

But to answer your question, he knows that he can't make an executive order like that with having over half of the country and over 75% of the military collectively losing their shit and effectively ending ANYONES grip on power in the US

nitric acid and mercury.(mercury fulminate)

sulfer and phosphorous powder(armstrongs mixture)
two different primers bitches
that weak ass gunpowder worked well enough to stop the british bitch.
kill you fucking dead.

Go on youtube and actually look at the manufacturing process involved with primers. It's highly explosive and dangerous. Not something you can do in your shed.

>well-regulated militia
>well-regulated
>in proper working order

You can't be in proper working order without ammunition.

Go die in a ditch, you insufferable gun grabbing cucks.

go on youtube and watch cody's lab.

it's highly explosive....that's kinda the point starchild.

The guys who came up with the processes (Lead Styphenate and Lead(II) Azide) basically did it in a shitty jury rigged lab by modern standards.

All you need is the right glassware and feedstock.

Organic chemistry isn't fucking magic and doesn't require Bruce Wayne's laboratories.

This shit is Constitutional Law 101.

Can you operate a firearm within its intended usage without ammo? No.

The two things are inextricably linked.

It would be akin to saying, "You have the freedom of speech but you can't write it down".

It's just plain retarded and, as always, OP is a huge faggot.

im shaking im so pissed

If it's an honest question you are literally retarded or mentally ill.

In either case you have no business voting and should arguably be locked up for your own safety.

You can make small amounts of any explosive at home but making primers at home wouldn't be feasible. You combine the sky high demand plus the danger of producing them and your low yields and it would be pointless. At that point you could just smuggle them in from Russia or something for a fraction of the cost to make them in some faggots garage.

The supreme court already ruled on ammo.

literalist interpretation is like, yalls only leg to stand on here
but now u're fidgeting?

Arms: short form of "armament"...jewgle it.

The answer is: you might be retarded.

Maybe the trillion rounds already in circulation?

Owned by the government.

didn't say i had a business plan bright eyes,said making my own personal guns and ammo is not difficult if you passed highschool sciences

but way to move that goalpost brother

Freedom of the press covers the whole "writing your free speech down".

Plus, the constitution doesn't say that we have the right to operate them, just bear them.

If I were to be mentally retarded, then my brain would have to function in a less advanced manner than that of an average human.
Humans are naturally curious & if you know a thing or two about the human brain, learning is a good thing. A good way to learn is to ask questions.
Me not being in posession of a fear to ask questions because they will be perceived as "stupid" shows that my brain does have the curiosity & educational thirst of that of an average human (maybe even above average) but certainly not below average.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qXnwuNegPaY

How can you bear arms without ammo?

You can easily make ammunition, refill cartridges and so on. It's not hard. If there was some retarded universal ban on ammunition then there would be widespread untraceable "black market" ammo trading. It's currently perfectly legal to make your own ammo - there are some regulations as there is with everything else, but you can do it.

Really? That 10,000 rounds in my bedroom is owned by the government?

Well i certainly wouldnt do it in my house. For any anons who would use any compounds in the anarchist cook book, DO NOT. He added false recipies that will fucking kill you, to mess with the uneducated.

Easy: you carry the armament. Bear means to carry, not to operate.

What did you want me to get from this?

Okay, YOU go join the team with no bullets. Sounds like a ripping good battle plan.

You cant be this fucking dumb

You do know that the Isrealis used lipstick cases for bullet cases right? Making ammo is simple. Maybe you should go read a book or something.

>So, what's stopping Obama from executive ordering a ban on all ammunition

If we set aside all the other many, many reasons: because the POTUS is not a king. Executive orders don't work the way you think they do. They are instructions to Federal agencies, employees, etc.

It's an unfortunate consequence of Congress being lazy assholes that they've empowered some agencies with rule-making authority -- whatever that is. And such rules are granted the power of law. So a President can conceivably issue an overt to establish a rule and backdoor shit like that.

Lead and ink

It fucking says ordnance. That's ammo. It falls under arms. Your retarded.

Don't give the idiots ideas faggot. The sandnigger loving nigger thinks that ammunition is built into the magazine

Are you a black Democrat faggot? That's the only reason I can imagine you can't fucking read or want freedom.

With urine, feces, wood shavings, and charcoal dust combined with a tad bit of know how one could make gun powder.

Brass tubing is relatively easy to get and work with. The govt can't ban brass tubing.

Primers can be made from match books. Armstrong mix.

Shot can be literally anything from dimes to gravel from your street.

You can ban Wonder Bread but you can't ban ovens flour and water