POLL: CLINTON LEADS TRUMP IN UTAH

kutv.com/news/local/utah-could-vote-democrat-for-president-for-first-time-in-50-years

UTAH

FUCKING UTAH

HAHAHAHA HOW ARE TRUMPFAGS GOING TO REACT WHEN THEIR BOY LOSES THE MOST CONSERVATIVE STATE IN THE COUNTRY TO HILLARY CLINTON

AND THIS IS LIKE THE FIFTH FUCKING POLL TO SHOW IT A RACE

JESUS CHRIST

You know who's to blame...

he won't

Mormons. There's you're answer

If Utah actually goes blue this year I will shit myself with laughter

this isnt a normal election. This is the kind of crazy election where democracts could win half the bible belt while republicans win new york.

Sup Forums BTFO

Stop saying Utah is conservative. It is not conservative. It is the very heart of cuckservatism. The Mormons are true cucks to the very core because they are crazy zealots that believe their absurd space God religion, and put that before everything else. That's why these cucks welcome Mexicans over. They think space God demands it. Does that sound conservative to you? In the fucking Pat Buchanan sense?

you nervous, user?

>gop
>win new york

keep dreaming faglords

WITH CRUZ YOU LOSE
>WITH CRUZ YOU LOSE
WITH CRUZ YOU LOSE
>WITH CRUZ YOU LOSE
WITH CRUZ YOU LOSE
>WITH CRUZ YOU LOSE
WITH CRUZ YOU LOSE
>WITH CRUZ YOU LOSE

Rigged poll, OP's a paid CTR shill.
Fuck off
Trump will win in a landslide, there's no way Clinton will win - she's too corrupt

Probably because of the NeverTrump leader R-Money.

>NY goes red
Lmfao. We got too many Mexicans, niggers, illegal, nu-males, and feminists for that shit to ever happen.

no, why?

>But muh polls are biased when muh guy isnt winning
I cant wait for the extermination of Sup Forums mass sudokus will happen once hillary becomes president

WTF I hate Utah now.

You guys didnt believe me when i said 90% priesthood rising movement will vote for Hillary.

>Most conservative state
>State other than Oklahoma

Pick only one.

These polls mean nothing until October.

If Hillary is leading by substantial margins in swing states and states that typically lean republican by October, then she will be the next president.

The next big events are the debates. That's a crucial moment for both nominees.

pfhahaha you're digging into local hick polls now, you desperate fucks.

HE WAS MEAN TO ELDER ROMNEY

HE IS NOT A PART OF THE PRIESTHOOD RISING

It is a (((COINCIDENCE))) that the Khan comments and the drop are at the same time.

No one cares about the comments. But at the same time, the jews RIGGED THE POLLS.

Do you see how well they manufacture a narrative? It's basically mind control now.

That's why our liberty is in so much danger.

LE BLUE UTAH
LE BLUE GEORGIA

Both of these memes are retarded.

>leads in Utah

This actually gives away the rigging of the polls. They applied the same skew in Utah as other states, and got a nonsense result. Of course Trump is leading in Utah.

CTR please go

>muh unskewed polls

This election really is 2012 all over again

this guy gets it.

Romney is a saint there. Trump shitting all over him did big damage

There is no way come Election Day that republicans don't vote for trump. The hatred for Hillary runs so deep that it will come down to an ultimatum between the two and Trump will edge out a victory.

You're right, it's hopeless, thanks mordecai!

There's no fucking way in the world Utah would vote Clinton over Mike Pence.... Trump will win Utah by a mile.

Jesus christ that's a rare meme.

He'll be fine

Utahn here

Only people that are voting Hillary are the West Coasters infesting Salt Lake. Go anywhere south and you'll be running into people that'd rather cause a civil war than let Hillary be president.

On the same breath, they'll dislike Trump, some for Romney's sake, others because he's a bit too dishonest for them, but mormon scripture specifically WARNS against conspiring snakes like Hillary, especially in politics.

She's essentially their modern Gadianton. They'll never vote for her.

Do you really think that Hillary is going to get the minority vote like Obama did?

Low turnout elections favor Republicans by a longshot, and Trump's supporters are the only ones with any enthusiasm. 08 and 12 were extreme outliers, and people are afraid to answer "Trump" to pollsters.

Trump's getting 270, easy.

>Do you really think that Hillary is going to get the minority vote like Obama did?

Yes probably

You have zero reading comprehension skills. He's saying that these polls are manufactured as well as these bullshit "stories" coming out. It's all bullshit. Do you think anyone is actually outraged by trump questioning why the woman wasn't allowed to speak? No. It's just another poke at trump

Percentage-wise, sure.

Numbers-wise, no chance. They're not going to go to the polls for her, nobody is.

Thanks Utahhn

O shit. A poll which could generate a lot of media coverage by being so outrageous. This must be 100% accurate. Really made me think