Americans

>Americans

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/29/Czar's_Ratification_of_the_Alaska_Purchase_Treaty_-_NARA_-_299810.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>living in the GAYEST COUNTRY ON EARTH

Wow Alaska, you make America kick ass

Alaska is great

man i forget how small the UK is

>your food is so shit africa chased you out so they could go back to eating dirt

kek

How can southern bois even compete with the big alaskan state?

Problem is something like 70% of the topography of Alaska is mountains. Most of the rest is frozen taiga or tundra.

>70% of the topography of Alaska is mountains.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

It is if you want to build structures like houses or plant things like crops.

Plenty of room for us once the southern latitudes are roasted.

>because land like that doesn't exist.

>land like that doesn't exist.
Did I say 100% of Alaska was mountains?

Are you clinically retarded?

>argument falling apart
>reduced to insults
you must live in Detroit

>argument falling apart
Is that a "yes you did say 100% mountains?"
I see how your idea that my argument falls apart by your inability to address the points raised.

Oh. I get it. It is falling apart because YOU say it is falling apart and you never are wrong or post idiotic shit. . .

>you must live in Detroit
Actually I live in Anchorage.

Aww yeah OP AK all the way.

>Actually I live in Anchorage
Clearly you've never left it.

t. Susitna Valley

>Clearly you've never left it.
I had to for three years to get my JD as there are no law schools in Alaska.

Damn son try not to argue with yourself so harshly. Also you clearly haven't traveled much out of A town to know we have massive amounts of land for farming weather it's proper Irish or just meat.

>massive amounts of land
Where did I claim that we did not?

Why do you retards continue to try to put words in my posts that were not there or even can be inferred by a rational mind?

Well so far it's 3 against one. You must be stationed at JBER.

Point stands.

Kek sadly it's a lawyer and a damn angry on at that. KEK hell thosr who he defends.

>Well so far it's 3 against one.
Argumentum ad populum? Really? Pathetic.

What valid point was not debunked? Leaving Alaska for three years is not leaving Alaska? Yeah, that's debunked and not a standing point unless you bolster it.

>who he defends.
I might be a prosecutor. . .

Man, you're practically choking on the fishing rod at this point, just stop.

Leaving Alaska to get a law degree =/= leaving Anchorage for elsewhere in Alaska

Man I'm loving you. I'm always down for some latin being toss out. Give me moar.

AK Crew checking in

stay losing continental US faggots

>for elsewhere in Alaska
Moving the goalposts.

Nowhere in the original point mentioned anything about "for elsewhere in Alaska."

But if that was your original point that you failed to present, I lived for four months in Juneau for work with the AK Legislature. I also spent a year in Fairbanks and couldn't wait to get out of that shithole. How can people live year-round in a place that only has a school and a base and 100f summers and -50f winters?

Any other straws you want to try grasping at?

I've always hated the word cheechako but cant think of anything else to describe him.

Tried Tenderfoot or Greenhorn?

Are you retarded? Last I checked Alaska was still part of North America.

Spot on

Is there a consensus of what "continental US" means it is all the US states in North America or another way of saying "contiguous US?"

He ment 'Contiguous' United States

Firstly, see You were the one who claimed that Alaska was mostly mountains and then you implied that because you live in Anchorage you would know that. Because you're an Anchorage asshat who only knows the mountains that surround Anchorage I decided to explain to you that yes, there is a lot of flat land in Alaska.

>and then you rant about muh horrible experience living in Juneau and Fairbanks (also cities surrounded by mountains)

Please go back to Seattle and stay there.

>Greenhorn
Having relatives who commercial fish and have crewed myself that's reserved for them. Most Alaskans know that.

Would you like to voir dire the "jury" of "three" that seem determined to find me guilty of some sort of Anti-Alaskan status or something? I got enough of that shit from the PFD department when they changed the law that you have to in the state for at least two days (or was it two weeks?) every two years to validly claim. A quick run of the numbers of trying to take that to trial just didn't make it worthwhile.

Continental is 49 states and Contiguous is 48 only. Though ever time i called the 48 to have something mailed they would always tell me they only ship continental lol

Check my 747 digits, Kek agrees with me.

>you implied that because you live in Anchorage you would know that
Bullshit. Where did I imply this? I did not bring up Anchorage until after some retard accused me of living in Detroit and has no relations to a post made several posts previously.

Done grasping at straws yet?

>Though ever time i called the 48 to have something mailed they would always tell me they only ship continental lol
Me too. Thus why I argue that "continental US means the lower 48 contiguous states" especially when it comes to situations like "Don't ______ to AK or HI."

Pls gib back Alaska.

No. You sold it fair and square.

Sadly Putin said he didn't want us back and last time I checked you sold us like a cheap whore to the first non bidder.

Come get it. We promise to use only 20 round mags

IIRC they caught some Russian government people joking after the Crimea about pulling a fake referendum in Alaska to get us to go back

Th-they sad it was a rent! What could we do?
It was a cold unhabited place with bad savages with whom we fought before.
Thanks.

>Th-they sad it was a rent!
I don't see anything indicating renting in there.

The literal Communist Part of Russian alwasy does real talk about wanting AK back.

But Russia doesn't want us and NORRAD wouldn't let us even think about it.

Fairbanksfag here

Thanks for reminding me I drive the distance of a few states to visit Anchorage every once in a while.

Whoops! Forgot the link.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/29/Czar's_Ratification_of_the_Alaska_Purchase_Treaty_-_NARA_-_299810.pdf

There was a myth about renting for 100 years, USSR allegedly gave up the contracts.

Took me awhile to get it lol XD

I feel yeah there bro. I have to do the drive 5 times a month. Fuck me I can't wait for those damn bridges to get finished. And for them to finish the fucking Valley!!

>go to Alaska
>get eaten alive by pack of wolves or a bear
no thx

Back in April they were calling for the Valley project to be three weeks, I remember it

>go to America
>get shot because draconian gun laws
no thx

Don't be bitch bro. At least you can hear and see our shit unlike in upside down land or Florida.

Something wrong with the Parks Highway? I was thinking about doing a bit of car camping and hitting Chena hotsprings to unwind this month.

How's the rain outside Fairbanks been? It's been raining nonstop for months here. The Chena is high as fuck.

Get a gun. Or just a can of pic related if you're too scared to handle one. kek

They've been resurfacing the freeway all summer so it's been down to two lanes. Don't even think about going up on Friday night.

>by pack of wolves

There is a stupid amount of construction and stopping. Outside that if you're not in a rush to make a delivery and it's sunny the drive is still great. Just expect to tack on another hour.

>get eaten alive by pack of wolves or a bear
Nah, you won't get eaten by a pack of wolves unless you have some enemies (or trying to buy a bag of weed from some teenagers in front of a walgreens) who tie you to a tree out in the bush. And you're more likely to just get mauled (if injured at all) if you encounter a bear and that is only if you don't follow park/trail rules and the ranger's warnings.

>or a bear

Southeast fag here. Bears are really not interested in humans. They just want to get their salmons and peace out. I watch them at a stream like .5 miles from my house every year

>hitting Chena hotsprings to unwind this month

I'm going in a couple days with friends. Don't like it much in the summer though. January - March are best months for CHS trips.

Take with a massive grain of salt, read the thread

Honest we had one really hard rain a week back in A town. But nothing like what you guys had last week. Fuck me I had to slow down just passing through on my way to Fox since the rain was so fucking hard.

Or a moose.

>January - March are best months for CHS trips.
Yeah, I hear you. I try to hit Chena two or three times a year when the stress and fatigue gets too much.

Carry a hand cannon faggot

>Or just a can of pic related if you're too scared to handle one. kek
As we call it 'seasoning'

How the fuck do you ice niggers make a living up there?

Alaska is my perfect kind of place

Punk ass moose

Damn. Brits on suicide watch.

What a bunch of apologist faggots.

That's an increasingly important question as we currently have a 3+billion dollar spending deficit, nigh non-existent revenue streams, and maybe one more year of savings to keep the government afloat.

Manual labor mainly with a side of medical. Seeing the level of natural resources.

>Fuck me I had to slow down just passing through on my way to Fox since the rain was so fucking hard.

Yeah, took this picture out at Creamer's Field this morning. You can see that bench there for a relative idea of how bad its been for months.

Saw a show where people bought land for like $15,000 and just built cozy cabins to live in. Seems perfect

Aint that the truth as well. Also my fellow Sup Forumsaks where do you get your local news from?

Mainly ADN but with the occasional Miner and Sounder.

>where do you get your local news from?
That's the sad part. No matter where you are it seems to have a liberal slant.

>How the fuck do you ice niggers make a living up there?
>Alaska is my perfect kind of place

Get a job at Fort Knox driving a truck checking the lines. You'll make a metric fuckton of money for zero work and even get to browse Sup Forums while doing it.

This.

Frontiersman though.

>No matter where you are it seems to have a liberal slant.

completely this

It's all fun until you want to go to the store and you realize you have to wait for the weekly float plane which is actually more like the bimonthly plane because of weather.

You'd better be self sufficient if that's the way you want to go, we don't need even more leeches

IIRC, The Anchorage Times was liberal and the ADN used to be staunchly conservative until Rogoff.

Every time I see pictures of Alaska I want to move.

I fucking love snow, I wish it snowed more where I live.

Depends on how far out you want to be. Property tax isn't so bad the farther you are away from the south central. Once you're a state resident our gun laws are great and make sure to be good to your neighbors. But cost of shipping and ordering things is pretty damn pricy.

>I fucking love snow, I wish it snowed more where I live.
If you are seriously thinking about moving up here then you better do it soon. Housing prices are beginning to drop and sparse snow fall in some places is becoming the new normal for winter (though still damned dark during the winter).

O christ, I'm half tempted to look for a job there. Currently I'm running freight to you guys from Anchorage.

alaska is exclusively populated by tundraniggers. literal shithole

Stay jelly Straya

australia is exclusively populated by desert. literal shithole