Which side is Sup Forums on?

>Both movies are not even completely done yet
>their release time is about 8 months apart
>blacks are already declaring war against Aquaman for no reason

WE

I'm going to hopefully enjoy both movies because I'm not a facebook using tweeting fucktard that picks sides like a 9 year old.

It's just fucking movies.

let them have their own battle

That's because black people don't actually want equality and diversity for all races. Just them. That's why "OscarsSoWhite" only cared about black people getting awards and not latinos, asians, or any other group.

>it's another "who is the more oppressed minority group" episode.
If we're playing race to the bottom, the Polynesians are infinitely more fucked than black people are now.

>black king is a fictional character

:,)

DCbros are less inclined to race bait like that.

>lil taco

She's appropriating my culture

>black
>"lil taco"

cultural appropriation much?

>black people embracing privilege, arrogance, and pride; sins of the west
>already seen as more obnoxious than any other race
>gibs me dat for eternity

Loving it. When white people go, no one's going to be putting up with their shit because they don't have to. Haha.

Oh yeah, I forgot about how Aquaman is real. Atlantis is pretty nice this time of year, senpai.

2018 will be interesting. Sup Forums and Sup Forums will join forces.

Whoever finds these tweets is a troll master, requires so little effort for a big payoff.

Kang Ezekiel doesn't count to this nigger?

Don't they also have their won BET awards or whatever? Call them out on that being diverse and see where that gets you.

I was talking about her reply

W O N D E R
O
N
D
E
R

W O M A N
O
M
A
N

Yeah, a piece of fiction written by a white man.

>'oppressed' groups fighting each other

This is only ever a good thing

This tweet is irrefutably 1000% correct, fuck white people for stealing all the unobtainiu-err, i mean vibranium!

Actually nearly every invention he was created by a Jewish man.

Like*

>those likes and retweets

>forgetting that those Jews are actually half European/half Jewish

Whatever the opposite side of your cowardly mobile cancer side is

Where is this miracle of nature? He must be thousands of years old by now.

Yeah and the important factor seems to be Jewish. Hell the most popular religions in Europe are based off a brown Jew and a brown child molester. Just get over it goyim, Jews are the superior race

We need to go back

>for no reason
>implying black people can swim

Jack Kirby's parents were Jews from Austria. I bet they were whiter than you.

>unironically enjoys capeshit
are you sure you're in a position to call other people fucktards after a statement like that

Yeah they were jews, not some run of mill mediocre heinz

>half poly
>half black
>KANG

>capeshit xD
Leddit

I'm unironically more hype about Aquaman than any other superhero movie.

I will never understand why real life Black people like Black Panther and Wakanda

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums will join forces
But Sup Forums is already in a relationship, user.

It's unironically a case of "we wuz kings", wouldn't you like a fictional supercountry representing your race if you were known as the worst one by far by everyone on the planet?

Nah G. If you remove Maori from that Pollies are doing fine. Strong belief in the family structure and strong culture, lower incarceration than US Blacks. Other factors like education or obesity are similar.

Given the choices probably black panther...but naw fuck both of them.

>. Sup Forums and Sup Forums will join forces.
lolwhy? Sup Forums already sided with SJW

>they're actually going to try and make a live-action aquaman movie
He barely worked as a comic book character, this is going to be amazing.

HOWEVER

my gf desu

>Greek Islands
>everyone speaks with jewish accent

>and world war 1
There was no excuse to not set the story in Africa. But then they couldn't use Zack Snyder's blue and green instagram filters.

This is nonsense. It's up to Asians/Polynesians/etc to discuss and campaign for their own representation.

100% blacks is as diverse you can get

Just think what could have been lads

We already have. Remember GB fiasco?

Blacks have been appropriating Latino culture these last couple of years. Fucking disgusting seeing Selena (the one that died) pop up on feeds and cinco de mayo shit.

you may not like it but this is the pinnacle of construction.

>nearly every invention
>a Jewish man
What was his name?

Trailer for black panther didn't get me very excited. Seems like we have seen it before despite the some what interesting setting
The pre production stuff for Aquaman looks cool as fuck

Fucking this. The only sides you need to choose are for your next meal.

>blacks are already declaring war against Aquaman for no reason
Because Aquaman reminds them they can't swim and aren't wanted around pools.

The straw roof could easily be a decorative choice that's possibly not even straw, but it still looks dumb as fuck

Now no one will care about Arthur getting Flipped

IT'S THESE BLACK HAIR HATTED WHORES THAT LOVE PLAYING NIGGAS AGAINST ONE ANOTHER

WHAT OTHER RACE LOVES TO DO ALL THESE DISGUSTING AND DOWNRIGHT DESPICABLE THINGS JUST FOR DICK AND ATTENTION

GOT LONDON ON DA TRACK

Based Tommy "Typical Nigger" Sodomizer

But Wakandans don't see themselves as "black" the rest of Africa is scum to them

Polynesians are cool as fuck.

I'm Asian and this was hilarious. Africans had their chance to contribute to the world for thousands of years before Europe tried too tame them, and they gave nothing. It's hard to come up with anything that they did first.

Blacks are retarded and fall for all marketing.

so same with women and Wonder Woman?

Doesn't even make sense.

I don't get it. I'm brown, I have good black friends and relatives (I'm not American). Why do I love seeing and reading niggers getting BTFO so much?

darkies don't care

because they don't all deserve to get rekt, but all the ones who do get rekt deserved it

>Polynesians are whiiiite

No

James Wan said Aquaman is going to be a high seas adventure movie, so I'm going with that. Black Panther looks like another typical MCU movie, just with more black people. The irony also being the best actor in the movie is white.

>lived in houses made of mud and didn't even invent the wheel or any form of agriculture

How do you explain Ghostbusters then? Face it, Wonder Woman was a good movie, which is why people keep going back to see it.

do we know the plot of the aquaman movie yet?
I'm hoping it mostly takes place in atlantis

The fuck does "she" dare to culturally apropiate tacos fuck her

>had thousands of years to do literally anything with the richest land on planet Earth before white people came along
>couldn't even get beyond mudhuts, the wheel and developing aids
>still have yet to even make a boat and travel

Black people are stupid, there's no disputing this.

I ironically think this looks cool

Polynesians are more underrepresented than blacks in film, why are you surprised "diversity" just means more "gibmedats" to them?

Me too.

Aquaman's because Black Panther is already making everyone obnoxious as fuck

>lil taco
That's cultural appropriation!

>blacks
>retarded op takes 1 person's opinion as the position of a whole group again

it's like me reposting OP's post and then saying
>here's what Sup Forums thinks of x
or
>here's what [insert demographic] thinks of x

and then begging for bullshit replies because you're an idiot trying to divide people because it's easy.

Afternoon, redditor. Enjoy your stay

underrated post