>still worshiping a Jew god and Jew prophet in a Jewish sect
>not a polytheist

Paganism is the true European religion, prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syncretism#Religious_syncretism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing to prove. That's a fact.

I was born and raised in the US

Bump for love of the gods and shame for Semite suck ups.

Doesn't realize that Zoroastrian was Islam before Islam existed
Why do you think Islam replaced it so well and fast?

>"pagans"

call it whatever you like

bump

This.

what

>Paganism is the true European religion, prove me wrong

>European

What's your point

I'm not from Europe
So what you are saying doesn't apply to me

Are you white?

>polytheist
But all your Gods are jews too.

who this

white nationalist girl

>worshiping gods unironically
>not worshiping kek

But most of the positive things to come from Europe happened under Christianity.

>Paganism is the true European religion
Paganism isn't a religion, its a term Christians invented to describe everyone else, you might as well say Infidels are the true religion of the middle east or Gentiles are the true religion of the Holy Land.

Yes
But what i am saying is that European gods would promote Europe nationalism not American

I guess it depends on your view of the US's "culture"

Kek can be considered part of the pantheon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syncretism#Religious_syncretism

see

you don't know much about the classical world obviously

I don't know what to call it because I don't know what you are actually referring to because you don't even understand the words you are using.

A lot of stuff came out of a lot of different time periods
Some good some bad

Greeks and Romans (Before they converted) were the only Euros who contributed to the world. You have 5 seconds to prove me wrong.

KEK is the true god.

I don't understand your gentile common speak.

k call me when there's a book that all pagans get behind as truth

What is he trying to say here?

you're absolutely right.
/thread

Way to /thread your own thread OP
The ancient Romans had it right, everything went to shit after they adopted degenerate christianity

But christians have 3 gods?

Everything went to shit because they were a failing empire

The good part about polytheism is that it doesn't need a book. So much conflict on interpretations of the bible.

What?

They aren't gods though
and not all Christians believe in the Holy Trinity
and they are sometimes accused of not being Christian because of this and visa versa

that's why it's largely dead

I don't think a Hindu cares about Zeus

also pagans on this site always argue over the Norse and Germanic gods vs the Hellenic ones

Goebbels Diaries, 29 December 1939
>The Führer is deeply religious, though completely anti-Christian. He views Christianity as a symptom of decay. Rightly so. It is a branch of the Jewish race. This can be seen in the similarity of their religious rites. Both (Judaism and Christianity) have no point of contact to the animal element, and thus, in the end they will be destroyed. The Fuhrer is a convinced vegetarian on principle.

>Jesus also wanted to act against the Jewish world domination. Jewry had him crucified. But Paul falsified his doctrine and undermined ancient Rome.

>Hitler expressed his revulsion against Christianity. He wished that the time were ripe for him to be able to openly express that. Christianity had corrupted and infected the entire world of antiquity.

>He hates Christianity, because it has crippled all that is noble in humanity.

>He would have to get around to a conflict between church and state, but that in the meantime, the best way to deal with the churches is to claim to be a 'positive Christian'.

Wotan = Odin = Mercury

>these plens probably haven't even read Ovid yet and are claiming to be pagans
Kek fucking scum

I guess your and exception?
And what do you think of this then?

>I guess your and exception?
I'm saying that the Hindus have their own interpretation of the god named Zeus

That shit got BTFO.
Christendom developed the 1st World and was obviously blessed.
If we turn away from degeneracy we will continue to be blessed.

You have no arguement, because Christendom is obviously blessed... and the Russians are in the rise since the brought Jesus back into their hearts.

Seriously, fire your best shots, you have no counter to this arguement.

Yes but wouldn't a Hindu think would Zeus is bullshit and theirs is right?

It's funny how much shit Christianity "borrowed" from Paganism. Holidays, statuary, temples, even philosophies. Jesus rose from the dead after 3 days, like many pagan gods before him. Even the number 12 and pagan mystic about it found it's way in the 12 Apostles, who represent 12 the astrological signs.

Look up greek and roman syncretism

And Hitler was BTFO by Christians.
Jesus: over9000
Odin: 0

Then what do you say to the Amish and Quakers and etc. who don't follow it like that?

I think it is plen, as I expressed above.

Clearly the pagan gods were better, and obviously not real, seeing as by the times like everything was written about them no one even believe in them anymore, except maybe Hesiod and Homer.

hard to tell in this pic but that statue is so fucking huge in person

i just kept wondering how they got it all the way to st petersburg

HAIL

yes but im talking about Hindus, who are polytheistic
So a Hellenic would accept Hindu gods but would a Hindu then accept theirs?

Jupiter has shit taste in women

Nothing to prove you wrong about, you're right.

Christianity is just rehashed stories of the Egyptians... that's not a European religion.... the Greeks took it from the Egyptians when they conquered Egypt, and just changed all the names in the stories... and then the Romans took it from the Greeks when they conquered Egypt, and changed the names again.

>2016
>worshipping anything

but I agree the pagan gods are cooler than daddy kike

Egyptians did, greeks did, lots of celts, Mithras, etc. I'm sure the Hindu's would have as well.

That paganism is a waste of time.

My loyalties are to Taranis.

This is the first time i've wished there was a Indian on a thread

Odin is nordic not germanic you retarded fat fuck

Hinduism has 330,000,000 different Gods, I'm sure at least one of them crosses over into a different religion.

And no I'm not making that number up, Hindus are quite literally insane. They even have a God for the toilet.

I mean for fuck sakes, no wonder they shit everywhere, they would rather worship a toilet than use it for its intended purposes.

Fucking weirdos.

After they adopted christianity the empire fell in 80 years. I dont need to explain it to you, look it up. It caused another divide and weakened the western empire for invasion.
However it was definitley not the only reason it fell, mass german/nordic migration and inflation were some other major factors. Lead poisoning, rampant homosexuality meaning low birth rates, ect. The list goes on

Celtic you retard. Celts were Gallic, British, German and Nordic.

The founding fathers were pagan, and they specifically chose to promote the idea of a secular government because they wanted the freedom to practice it.

Celts were definitely not germanic

So by what your saying Christianity would have help the empire if they adopted it sooner because of the low birth rates and homosexuality and probably would have had them have religious wars against the invading pagans
And all the European countries were able to survive the bubonic plague

Odin wasn't a Celtic deity, it was only worshiped by Germanics during the Heptarchy in Anglo Saxon England, in Britain with the Britons they worshiped as I said, Taranis and other Celtic Gods.

Not false Gods like Odin and Thor and Allah and all that shit.

Those of you that descend from Britain should not worship anything other than Taranis and the Celtic Gods.

this t b h

Not it was worshipped by nordics not germanics

Genetically you are probably european, there isn't really an American religion other than stick banging native american shit, Do you not use plumbing either because its a foreign invention?

Looks like we got some high quality pagan bait

Then you would be wrong.

Germanics in the heptarchy worshiped Odin you fucking fucktard, the Nords had control over regions of England and Ireland, they imposed their religion the Nordic religion of Odin upon the people and the Anglo Saxons (Germanic) followed it before they converted to Christianity.

Are you simple or are all you Danish autistic retards?

Now go stick Odins dildo up your arse you faggot with your fake faggot God.

nice thumbnail you race traitor bitch

Genetics and religion have nothing to do with each other
also look at this came from Egypt

Some celts like those inhabiting Gaul were in the good tier, they were only too edgy to want to create a writing system

It was, for instance the franks worshiped him under the name of Wotan

>Worshiping
That's where you are going wrong.

>race traitor

See this

>Genetics and religion have nothing to do with each other

But if you hate Islam you're a racist

also you were just saying how the Romans would accept Hindu gods

nice try Schlomo

you are why i hate Americans. We're Europeans too you mouth breather.

Absolutely. I'm a pagan.

Yeah? What kind?

Good on you. I'm an agnostic athiest but I appreciate pagans. The world would be a much safer place if everyone was pagan.

Asatru, though I don't believe in a city of gods or anything like that, I more believe in the values, and the general concepts, not actual intelligent human like beings that control our world, but more like a set of personified natural forces to aspire to.

That he is a failure of a dictator who ruined both Europe and right wing politics for everyone.

I believe the white race does not end at the borders of Europe. Aryans exist outside of Europe even today in their ancestral homes in the Levant, Asia Minor, and even North Africa. These regions being filled with mostly nonwhites does not make the whites within these regions any less white. Similarly, a white man is just as white in Britain as he is in South Africa.
I believe the ancient Judeans were indeed among these Aryan peoples and so I have no problem believing that God would reveal Himself to mankind as an Aryan in an Aryan tribe.

zeus is a fucking nigger

t. jupiter

And then he spend rest of his life whining that jews don't want to convert. You can't make this shit up.

He meant that larping and being a limp-wristed pacifist when there's work to be done is no good. That the attempts by the group of pagans he's referencing to upset the order of Germany's people for the sake of advancing their religion when the country was in a death struggle with communists was a bad idea.

Nowhere in that entire passage is pagan religion put down as a waste of time. LARPing and losing focus on the present and its issues is.

A real odinist lives the best he can in the current time, while respecting the past and takes note of what worked for his ancestors and taking the necessary steps to preserving his people, remembering that his faith is just one of two that united his people in the past and the present.

At this point I'm approaching the same understanding of the germanic gods, especially when i think about the idea of the universe itself or the grand cycle that governs it all as the prime mover in the cosmology. Any thoughts on the idea of a prime mover, by any chance? It's certainly not the most important issue, but interesting.

Zeus is jupiter and vice versa

Thank you detective, any other case evidence to share?