Anyone else find the full-blown spazzing out of literally all (((media))) against Trump laughable?

Anyone else find the full-blown spazzing out of literally all (((media))) against Trump laughable?

Shouldn't they pretend to be offering fair coverage and reporting?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760145201008668672
rt.com/usa/smith-mundt-domestic-propaganda-121/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have dropped all pretense and are full steam ahead trying to get Hillary in office, worst part is she is going to try and steal this election with the media covering for her every step.

Has the news against hillary been reported yet? The minor isis links and all that?

how is it laughable? everytime that orange faggot opens his mouth he brings it on himself. luckily he has a low informed trailer trash following that actually believes whatever he says.

All media exposure is good exposure.

It's free advertising for Lord Trump.

Yo, what?
I havn't heard this. Fill me in

top kek

Elaborate or provide links plz

go to the trump general, they'll have all the info on hand

It seems they need this Shillary win so badly they're showing their hand. They don't care that the public's trust of their bought out media is dropping. It seems they won't need this card anymore in the future.

Whatever it is, they are dropping everything to get her in office, like the final stretch of a marathon. As if once they get her in, their sinister plan will be unstoppable.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760145201008668672

Theres a better compendium in cfg and trump gen

in this post

Even here in little NZ dude, everyday a new anti-Trump headline in every msm outlet.
Nothing bad on Hillary at all.
It's so blatantly obvious that it scares me.
Even conservative msm is in cahoots, just a different face of the same coin.

This is really is corruption in action, considering over half of Americans are in support of Trump.
wtf kind of world are we living in and how much worse can it get after another 4-8 years of the same "progress"?

This

Can confirm.

i see theyve pretty much permanently closed the comments section on the nzherald site after people kept calling them out, kek

Yup, stuff.co.nz have stopped comments on Trump articles aswell

What I dont understand is why media pretend conservatives are like 5-10% of the country when atleast 45% are on the right. way to alienate a huge portion of your fanbase

>Even conservative msm is in cahoots
What outright conservative media do we have here?

And to top it off cuckbook suppresses anti-hillary photos, they kept deleting this hours after the DNC

this is why fox ratings are so high

Glad other kiwis have noticed this as well.

fair coverage is so last century

It's hard not to. Quick question, though, where do you get your news?

nzherald and stuff are both leftist cancer, what's a good place for national news?

The Herald used to be many years ago, same with TV1 news. No longer though. The Herald is now a tabloid, 'womans day' tier garbage.
All we really have is kiwiblog and whaleoil, neither are msm but both get attacked and have been painted as some far-right cess pit

Trump is successfully turning it into a funny situation, and more importantly, making it completely backfire on the media, so I hope they keep doing it.

Also, I'm a libertarian but I have to say, the way Trump has brought the media dishonesty into the light, makes me want to just say fuck the first amendment for journalists and for the media. They shouldn't be able to just put out misinformation and black propaganda in the way they do. 1 year ago, I would have NEVER thought this, and the media better get their shit together or else more and more people are going to start thinking in this way.

>Trump is terrible for puppies

You... you shopped that, right?

Same in Aus

He's bringing media corruption, DNC corruption and Hillary corruption into the limelight but these stories are not getting out.
If I didn't browse here I'd know nothing about this blatant systematic corruption in the Hillary campaign.

Trumps slogan needs to be "make America honest again"

yeah, german media is now also full of Trumpbashing about that stupid muslim story and how evil Trump is for attacking the dad. I'm just confused and scared at this point because as far as I know he never said anything wrong about the son. Never ever.

the situation is so muddy thanks to this
rt.com/usa/smith-mundt-domestic-propaganda-121/

does anyone have that pic comparing comparing interns, where Hillary's are of different races? been wanting to use it for a shoop but can't find it anywhere.

What will the media do if he wins? How could they ever get their facade of integrity back after this?

I can't take anything they say seriously now.
I could swear they were all part of the Clinton campaign.

Probably the same everywhere besides russia and poland and some other eastern european countries

I don't find it laughable. I find it horrifying that the entire Western media has been turned into a propaganda machine to an extent that the Soviets could never have dreamed about. I don't even know where or how to fight this.

it is even over here
no idea why they need to push hillary over here so hard. I have not seen a single report that shows hillary in a bad light

4D Omaha Hi-Lo Update...

This is now the face of the Democratic Party. Enjoy his sing song broken English.

The only thing forgotten voters hate more than Trump and Hilldog is a media that peddles shit all day. Running against the media is winnable.

Damn, I could never last on either of those sites because their interface is so cancer

Scary stuff mate. Media and academia are completely infected.
People like us have been marginalized. We are OK to hate and they can feel virtuous about it and it's purely for our political opinions.

what do you mean?
they are going to rally the people even further against trump

they will keep on going as ever.
some of the kike entertainment media will write some bad and sad songs about trump and how he is a bad person.

Pink is not going to write a song about on how Obama failed and was equaly as bad as Bush in many ways.

They only mention the email controversy from time to time. But not in a bad way. Its almost like :well something bad happened and she did something wrong but look what trump said and how he is literally Hitler.

I can't follow the media anymore at this point. It makes me want to blow my brains out.

while the email thing is basically a lite version treason; the whole Clinton Foundation thing is her real evil. Lol, they actually profiteered off of people in the worst of situations.