Why are white liberals so retarded?

I work as an armed security officer at a medium sized chain hotel. Tonight, a woman walked in at about 11pm wearing high platform shoes and a black dress you would go clubbing in. She asked if the bar was open but they were closed early. She then tried to go to the rooms but I stopped her and asked for her room key. She got very defensive and said she was going to see a man but when I asked, she couldn't provide a name.

Seeing as something was off, I told her to leave but he snuck her into one of the side doors when she went around the building. When I went up to the room, I heard them talking about "what he wants" and had enough evidence to kick them out but management wanted to just ask for her ID. We usually keep everyone's ID and a credit card at the front desk incase they need their key remade or if they damage the room.

When we called them down to the desk, they started screaming at the manager that he was profiling and that she wasn't a whore, even before he could speak. I told him to lower his voice and he started yelling at me for being a "sexist male."

At this point I had enough and told them they had to leave and he got in my face but he saw my taser and backed down. I had them get their things and heard her say "this is why I hate cisco men" and when they left, she slammed the door on me.

I laughed it off later but part of me realizes that these people can vote and I wonder sometimes which pisses me off more: the didndus who come and smoke weed in the lot, or the white yuppies who get pissed that I don't wipe their ass for them.

What do you think pol?

Also, the only people that throw a fit like this tend to be manlets. Thus guy was 5'10" according to the scale by the door. It was funny when he was in my face, (my chest) as I am 6'7".

>In before gigantor.

Because they are liberals.

>What do you think pol?

I think you should get a job as a cop and beat the shit out of people like you described every opportunity you get.

That's the goal. I'm finishing college then moving to Texas.

Wait, I don't really understand the OP. I've never been to a hotel. Are you not allowed to have visitors? Or did you stop her because you thought she was a prostitute?

I stopped her because it was 11 and she started by asking if the bar was open and after asking where she was going, she said to meet a man but she didn't have a guest name. Our hotel's policy is if you are visiting someone, we need them to greet you at the front desk and let you in because 2 months ago, someone wondered around and stole 3 tvs. Also, the manager when he saw her told me that he wanted me to question her.

And why did you assume they were liberals?

>Everyone bad is of the other party

Kind of sounds like you are harassing people for no good reason OP

This is why we need BLM

Sounds like she was a prostitute

When I initially was walking to their room and heard them talking, she said something about his golf clubs in the room and asked if he was in a country club. He stated that he couldn't stand stuffy rich white assholes. He had white guilt syndrome all the way to his core.

>literally his job to make sure whores and thieves aren't shitting up the place
>guest can't even give a room number or name of the person allegedly staying there

Fuck off.

>Our hotel's policy is if you are visiting someone, we need them to greet you at the front desk
They were retarded for not doing this in the first place, since this is where they ended up anyways before being kicked out.

Also, lol @ claims of discrimination followed by discriminatory comments

They probably weren't even liberals and don't have any political ideals.

Just ignorant trash people that used "sexist male" as an insult because they've seen it be effective before.

What you did was prejudice them as liberals in the same way they might prejudice you as conservative if you said something racist.

I think they sound like scum and you should be above applying political leanings based on their behavior alone.

> this is why I hate cisco men

Fucking nabisco males

Get fucked nerd. You're not the RA of my college dorm. I paid good dolans to stay at that shitty Marriot, which was so shitty that whoever runs it saw nothing wrong with putting you're socially retarded, feeble ass on the payrol and giving you a modicum of power.

If I want to order a hooker to my room and put cigars out inside her cooter, that's none of your business.

Kek

Wtf I'm a Verizon now

why didnt you just go to a shitty motel?

I went to a Wyndham Grant to pick up my guest and even though I provided his name, they wouldn't let me in without calling him first. You did well OP

Fake as fuck

Say what you will but it occurred just as I reported. I am real and still at work. I get off in 12 minutes though.

>stay at classy hotel
>all i hear is "I'm married" "bitches laughing hysterically" in the hallway

I heard about probably 10 guys say I'm married and these whores just laughing at them.

They weren't coming out from the elevator so i'm guessing they were flashing guys to come in to fuck them in their room but only business men stay here.

Damn son, you are so tall I got a Lil Wayne song and Bible passages when I googled it for converting it cm.

It is a good quality to have in this job because 90% of the time, people stop and listen when I give commands. I have only used my taser twice and went hands on 3 times.

how do I get you to go hands on with me? will you rough me up?

I can imagine that.
I hope you become a cop soon in Texas.

>this is why I hate cisco men

Whats wrong with getting CCNA and CCNP certifications?

>it occurred just as I reported

Get a load of this tryhard

So what was your objective with this thread, Serpico? You want a pat on the back from the Internet for being a hotel security guard?

> scale by the door

That's clever. Is the scale by the door to help describe criminal suspects?

I work security, too. People are fucking retards. Atleast all the immigrants and refugees understand the threat of violence I represent while most Germans can't even imagine that I'd send my dog up their fucking face if they behave in a way that they shouldn't.

have you literally never been inside a gas station or a bank in your life?

Most doors are 80 inches in height, 32 inches in width in the states.

We have a camera and there is the ruler like sticker that says their height for easy identification on the video if something does happen.

Also, I am open as I am home now.

*op

Pigs had better unlearn that intimidation 'shit signing' that they do, noted in the picture. That is not the role of police in a free society. To sign like that at an innocent man, on command from some troublemaking scenario twerp at DHS.

You sign like that on Day of Rope, you will get one in the forehead. Nobody will cry for you.

Choose sides: Are you Cop or are you Swine?

Just an FYI, keep you out of trouble, coppers. When stuff goes down, those signs could get you hurt.

OP again, I switched to my pc. Stay safe. Europe is changing whether we like it or not unfortunately.

Also, do they arm you or are you unarmed?

I'd give you a pat on the back for standing your ground, the less people give way to that shit now the less people will in the future. Good job mate.

Lesson: Listen to those keeping you safe in case civil society breaks down. Who said I was not a friend of policemen and policewomen everywhere.

Btw, paranoid fucks, I have no first hand knowledge, nor will I do anything personally. I just hear things on the internets. Passing that along.

The problem is that we, like other companies hire "diversity" and get any number of people in here. A lot of our guards are old retired police and some are fat lazy sacks of shit.

I am in a minor supervisory role and I was training a new girl at one of our contracts and she quit on the spot after 2 didndus got in a fight with the cashier because food stamps were down due to a storm. It is true that 90% of women can't handle the stress.

When it comes to the fat guys, we are quick to remove them. We have to hire them but the first time they are sleeping on the job or not paroling when scheduled, they are out. The retired guys are alright. They tell cool jokes and stories about the glory days.

btw, no first hand knowledge of Day of Rope, nor am I involved personally. But I hear things on internets. Passing along tip. Keeping policemen safe.

:)

So, your best guess OP. WTF was she doing there? She a ho? A thief?

Normally I'm a live and let live sort of guy. Just being in a hotel isn't normaly enough for me to give a fuck about. It sounds like glorified mall cop rules.

Have you seen an uptick in the riff raff being bolder when confronting law enforcement/security?
I see street niggers where I live mouthing off to cops like never before

I presume she was a whore because of what I saw and heard. I don't jump to conclusions but if you don't know the guy's name you are trying to meet. Sneak up to his room after you are told to leave and then I hear conversations of what does he want I am pretty positive.

I have seen more and more apes here recently and one of my taser deployments was just 2 weeks ago because the geniuses at the hotel decided to rent out our ballroom and 2 adjoining offices to a "marketing" firm. I don't know what kind of marketing they do but there wasn't a single white guy in the group and these were some serious monkeys. I would walk the parking lot and all of them would be sitting on the curbs and throw their joints when they saw me. I would politely ask for their room key as they were on our property and you would have thought I asked for their papers to prove they were free-blacks from the reactions I received.

How shady must she have been if she was clocked just for asking if the bar was open?

You can just walk into any fucking hotel you want, really. Just don't look shady.

I spent the entirety of my stay in Brussels in a double room with my mate when I hadn't paid for it, because they'd given him two keys.

Well, I would have asked her anyway but the manager insisted that I check her when he saw her on the cameras walking towards the door. She didn't look too shady but at that hour and in her clothes, she stuck out like a sore thumb. After 10pm, you mostly get either ghetto trash or nice families on road trips that got too tired.

What made you have to taser his ass?

Captcha: bananas
Swear to god kek

To be honest, I'm not taking into account the location of the hotel.

Where abouts is it located?

For example, a woman coming into a hotel dolled up at 11pm would be very common in central London or some hotels in certain areas of other major cities, but I can see it being out of place if the hotel is in a quiet area or a town.

>Be me
>Sitting behind security desk watching monitors and greeting guests as they walk by
>Hear commotion upstairs (business center and banquet hall above the hotel loby)
>Jog upstairs and see a horde of 8 black guys fighting/wrestling/humping one another
>Order them to stop
>No one can hear/don't care what whitey says
>Draw taser and yell to stop or they will be tased
>Only the closest 2 stop
>Fire warning arc (Taser arcs but no barbs shoot)
>All scream and look at me
>One didndu that was getting his ass kicked suddenly rushes me
>Tase him and he colapses
>Still have 1 shot and order everyone else on the ground
>Cuff the lucky didndu and evict the whole lot of them from the hotel.

All in all it was exciting as hell but when I looked at the security footage afterwords, I looked odd. I was well orchestrated in my eyes but I seemed to glance around alot and wasn't as smooth in the instant replay.

Our hotel is on the outskirts of the city right off a main highway. The problem is there used to be a lot of crime at the hotel before they hired us and I would like to think that I put a large part into our change in clientele. The problem is, we still have some of the ghetto off to the north of us so some unsavory characters still manage to make it in. Also, backpage girls come at least twice a week trying to get in only I monitor that shit and recognize tatoos, piercings or whatever they have in their photos and call the cops for a whore.

Question. What's the negative outcomes of having ho's? I would think happy hotel guests would help you.

>I was well orchestrated in my eyes but I seemed to glance around alot and wasn't as smooth in the instant replay.

Adrenaline will do that to you. Have you ever had to use a taser before? Or any other cool stories?

Once word gets around that whores are welcome and free to come and go, then you get gheto trash that want whores. Also, excessive prostitution or other illicit activity is grounds for your hotel to be shut down. It happened to a couple hotels north of us because they had an easy going attitude and the police were called 9 times in a week from OD's, fights, beat up whores, and one guy who ran over a dog.

I had to use it before once but that was when some asshole was trying to ambush me on the way to my car because I "insulted his girl" or something. We never got much out of him because after I tased him and cuffed him, he kept yelling brutality over and over again. I will type up a greentext in a second of a cool story.

Story 1:

>Little me on his first day at new job as security guard
>Everyone starts at the local grocery store and you are unarmed (shitty as fuck)
>Receive training and everything and understand that the law is a cunt and trying to legitimately stop people for shoplifting is near impossible to do legally as we are uniformed and stand at the front near the entrance as a deturant here.
>See heroin junky come in but don't think much of it because this store was smack dab in the ghetto (Section 8 right across the street)
>Have an employee come up to me saying that she is using a water bottle and Paul Mitchel shampoo in the beauty products isle.
>Look for her but she isn't there
>Ask employee who says she went in the women's bathroom
>Have female manager walk in and look (the store REALLLY didn't want us going in opposite sex bathrooms, even when justified)
>She opened huge amounts of beauty products and hid them in her purse
>She runs out right into me
>Screams "You better not touch me! I have Hep B!" I shit you not."
>Tell manager to call 911 but she says no.
>Lady runs out with product and I was told by the manager not to go after her or to call police but to stand back at the front of the store.
>Wouldn't even let me submit a trespass order for her because "Normally she is a good regular customer"
>MFW

Sounds like you're a faggot who should mind his own business in situations like this, big bad taser man.

Please don't, you fucking idiot. We don't need anymore of you.

Do you feel like you got away with something? Your m8 literally paid for the room. Fuck "per guest" billing. Nobody pays that shit, you cuck.

you're literally getting paid to not do your job to the detriment of some shitbag corporation. you were hired as a deterrent, not to prevent actual crime
i would stand around all day with pic related as my face

Liquor store has the same policies. Ive ridden out on to the street holding on to a car hood over a $20 bottle of vodka. Niggers and junkies are insane.

Jesus. I know most companies have shitty Asset Protection rules. I was a CSM at Walmart and would often help our APA go after shoplifters.

Basic rules were;
>Don't touch
>Don't block
>Try to persuade them to come back to the store
If they kept walking we could do nothing but take down their plate and file a police report.

>APA signals to me that he's got a shoplifter
>I see who he's talking about
>Black women, purse is bulging with clothing
>Follow her to the parking lot
>Tell her she needs to come back inside
>"YOU DON'T WORK HERE YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"
>Follow her to the car, APA is on the phone with the police.
>She starts screaming incoherently slams the car into drive and floors it
>Doesn't look where she's going
>Almost hits a little girl walking near her parents
>mfw because she did that 4 squad cars took off after her
>mfw she thought going to the next state over would mean she got away scot free

I never did follow up what they charged her with, but I know the stat police got involved.

Story 2:

>New post and first post after I receive armed certification
>Donato's store
>Store location is in an island with other businesses surrounded by a street with apartments on the other side of the road
>Told by my corporal that this post is one of the most dangerous we have
>Shows me the bullet holes in the walls from a drive-by that occurred 6 months ago
>My job is to open the door when the delivery boys knock after hours
>Fucking no glass or any way to tell who is on the other side
>Everytime I open the door I am on guard and alert
>Open the door at 12:45 AM and see 4 didndus staring back.
>Ask if they can have some free pizza because the manager usually leaves the extra pizza for the homeless
>I almost drew down on 4 didndus because they get free pizza.

Captia "pick the pizza" kek

I've noticed that as a fellow manlet. I'm 5'8. These guys aren't even tough though. I don't know what it is about liberalism that seems to attract wimpy, often balding nu-male types, who are very lippy but can't fight except maybe assaulting people in groups.

Being this small is actually kinda useful as a right-winger. It makes them more likely to want to take me on if things get heated and I can use the fact they're taller and aggressive as a valid defence.

Are your fingerless gloves stab-proof? Wouldn't want you to cut yourself with so much edge.

>>My job is to open the door when the delivery boys knock after hours

Those dudes must have balls of steel to deliver pizzas in the hood

Honestly, most of them were still in high school and were just oblivious to the whole ghetto thing. At least they acted like it.

>get security job at grocery store
>fat nigger bitch at register
>pot roast feel from between her legs
>She screams "who threw that at me?"
>follow her out
>She shakes her dress before leaving the store
>all sorts of food falls out
>lol
>she waddles to a beater car with dead plates 4 niggets in the back and takes off
>Manager tells Mexican to put all of it back on the shelves
>Mexican says "Fucking niggers make my job harder man!"

One more

>be 4am at grocery store
>niggers grab handicap carts and start chasing each other around the place
>try to get them to leave
shit you not here
>one nigger tells me to fuck off and almost hits a old man
>watch nigger drive cart away
>blink of the eye old man throws can of stew at nigger
>smack in the back of the head
>nigger crashes into display and more shit falls on him
>check nigger and he is out cold
>I look around no one can see the nigger on the floor in front of me
>I stomp the niggers hands hear the bone break
>other niggers come around, screaming "wut you do"
> I say he wrecked, so other niggers drag nigger from the store.
>they get tired and leave him under some bushes near the road
>Mexican stock boy is pissed off again

We aren't allowed to stop anyone to search their bags for obvious reason but one guard got super overzealous and physically stopped a babystroller because the door buzzer went off and forced her to remove her kid. That was a shitshow and a half that we had to clean up. Luckily she didn't sue.

Semi-related: I fucking hate those door sensors for the products with the anti theft tags. The associates at the grocery stores are so fucking stupid that they never remove them and it is always going off. Then they talk about me behind my back saying that I am lazy because I don't fucking search every person that has the alarm go off on when they leave.

>I stomp the niggers hands hear the bone break
>other niggers come around, screaming "wut you do"

Jesus user, I would do that in a heartbeat if the hotel didn't have cameras that see fucking everything.

I wonder where do sailors of the ship Loo Choo poo?