Is George Noory redpilled?

is George Noory redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

w2c mustache?

Phil Hendrie was pretty based.

No, he's a self absorbed fool. He is at his best when he sits quietly and lets the loons express their delusional theories, which is always entertaining and sometimes intriguing. George Noory is never any of those things.

George noori is a terrible substitute for Art Bell

PIZZA ROLLS
I
Z
Z
A

R
O
L
L
S

Ha ha ha, he's not so bad. He's just a simple man. Very nice, but not much of interest to say.

He's a total idiot. He offers nothing of substance to the show and like another poster said, he is better when he keeps his mouth shut.

The weekend fill ins are much better, especially Knapp.

He's a piece of shit, that's what he is.
I fucking hate that annoying faggot, truly one of the worst interviewers in media.

He doesn't listen, he interrupts guests in the middle of them making a point, and is an all around jagov.

Pretty much just a self promoting scumbag.

t.Art Bell

George Snoory

every show:

Was it a portal?
Was it an angel?
What about God?
What about EMP's?
Paranormaldate.com

youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

No, he's controlled opposition.
Art Bell was redpilled, especially about aliums

goddamn the 90s were fucking awesome..

X-Files at its peak and Art Bell..

I asked this same question on pol a week ago even used the same picture and all of you faggots ignored me. Fuck you

Fuck off Art, don't you have a radio project to start and never finish?

Noory flirted with naming the Jew a few times post meltdown but now just kicks it into Bilderberg general. Even then he doesn't fan the flames.

fuck you Art, you and your geo metro aren't welcome here

12 inch uncut egyptian cock

And now from the gateway to the west and the city of Angels...

Tonight we have the numbers lady, then untold Bible prophecy secrets, Bigfoot is she a lesbian time traveling shadow being....

But, first a word about long term food storage, think of your family...you'll also want a solar powered wind up flashlight, dildo, pocket fisherman, auto detailing, safety all band radio, and if you order now C Crane will include 100 pounds of expired cat meat jerky, yours for three easy payments of....

Hey gave you thought about paying a lot of money to subscribe to a dating site filled with weirdos, have I got the app for you Paranormal Dating, want to discuss, out of body, EMF pulse, anal probe happenings while on a date....

For the next hour we will open up the phone lines to talk about abnormal animal ghosts and hauntings, right after this....

Back when he had an actual radio show. The whole podcast shit he's doing now is pretty gay.

Norry agrees with whomever he has on.
no matter if they talk the most insane bullshit to charlatans promoting snake oil, George plays along.

Another one of my people. Tell me Sup Forums, would you consider Noory white? He's Lebanese.

Absolutely

Hes been horrible ever since his "return."

What did you mean by this? Is this a Plinkett reference?

>Grades six through eight
>Listening every night to Phil Hendrie from 10OM to 1AM on the east coast
>Listening from 1AM to 5AM to George Noory
>Still have plenty of regrets, but I'm not sure this is one
Apparently, Art Bell was much better, but I never knew him, and I didn't really mind George.

Comes off as a complete idiot willing to swallow any garbage his nutjob guests or semi-moron, mentally ill callers vomit up, no matter how insane.
Never challenges anyone.
Seems like he's not even engaged with the interview at hand while making painfully obvious observations.
Interupts his guests frequently.
Baits callers that are extremely mentally ill (or good actors).
He's the Dropey the Dog of talk radio and a complete piece of shit for canning John B. Wells.

man i was pretty disappointed by the Dave Paulides interview yesterday. dave won't stop shilling for his book even if it makes the show better