So this is how millionaire celebrities eat

So this is how millionaire celebrities eat

>People need to be reminded delicious a simple fried egg & cheese sandwich is
>Rants for 15 min on podcast how bad for you bread is

#hulkloads

>celebrities

Holy shit is that real? Fucking disgusting.

>Joe Rogan
>celebrity

>fried egg
>that runny
Rogan confirmed for B A D C O O K

The trick is to be rich and not show off pretend.

>I had an egg sandwich with Salsa and it was great

>I had a caviar, quails egg, fois gras, Wagyu beef, ground up pearls, 50 dollar bill salad sandwich, lol i'm so rich XD

why does he keep posting this revolting shit

wholeweat toast, sort-of-fried eggs, i guess chopped jalapenos

0/10 would never try

Fresh Rogan eggs! Posted today

Another ctrl left thread that isn't on-topic but thats fine because it's not against our ways and pro right wing Sup Forums ideals!

Do you think he licks the plate? He no doubt always has leftover yolk.

Only plebeians don't flip their eggs

Why is Joe such a faggy numale?

cooking the yolk oxides the fats which makes it unhealthy you goofball

joe is such a pleb when it comes to food. all his shit is messy and gross. i'm glad he's not my dad.

why is his foot so small

The presentation alone is appalling. My dad was a chef though, so I'm pretty snobby about food in general.

It comes with being a bald, closeted manlet. Constantly showing as many people as possible how macho you are is the effect.

The elk looks good, you can't argue that.

JRE 971 with steven rinella was the best podcast of his in a long ass time. the complete lack of politics talk made it actually enjoyable to listen to.

post the pic of him doing the splits waiting to be taken up the ass

have a webm instead

jesus what a closeted homo

>inspiring

Rilly make u think..

fucking hate it when people don't butter/spread their condiments evenly. it's like retard americans see people do it like this in their shit movies so just copy it.

Nutritionbros, why isn't he dead of cholesterol poisoning if he's downing 4 eggs a day? I was skeptical of my 1 per day.

you spend less time cooking a flipped egg overall and don't have a disgusting runny mess of raw egg like joe rogan

Eggs by themselves aren't bad for you, but how you cook them and what you eat besides eggs fuck you up. If you like "well done" eggs, thems some bad jujus, if you don't eat enough fiber (fiber, through some backward ass proccess helps deal with cholesterol), etc, then you're gonna have a bad time

A good way to get flat feet desu

I thought eating more than 2-3 eggs a day is unhealthy.

>4 eggs a day
More like 20 a day. He also works out like 4 hours a day, otherwise it would fuck him up a lot more than it does.

One of those egg council creeps got to you too huh?

eggs are actually healthy my man

>not being 4 a day master race
It's like you don't want to meet your protein goals

Because food cholesterol != blood cholesterol. It has an effect but it's quite small, something like 20% of your blood cholesterol is caused by food.

>actually believing this

I do this. I'm on keto and my one big meal of the day 90% of the time is 4 eggs and bacon. Never felt healthier.

its not like I made it up you jackass