/DCEU/ thread

Last thread was comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBNSfZCK7AU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Only 1 film planned for 2018

Hmmm

I am waiting for a suprise MoS 2 (Man Who Has Everything) but probably gonna get Sirens...

If they had another people would still be complaining that they're rushing.

Jared Leto the cover of The Killing Joke a few months ago. What's he know that we don't? I have doubts Joss Whedon has spoken to him about the Batgirl movie.

Anyone loving the portrayal of Magic so far in the dceu?

It feels so powerful and ancient. From enchantress to ares...it just adds so much mythos. It doesn't seem weak and superfluous like in dr. Strange.

There are literally gods and elder beings among the natural gods of krypton and shit.

But the powerscaling is starting to encroach DBZ lvl

If it took WW and Supes, to handled doomsday (and still getting kicked around) and ares was wrecking shit until he was only killed by his own power, and supes is already OP enough to solo the avengers...how powerful will they have to make Steppenwolf to challenge the whole league

Then what about Darkseid?? These guys are going to end up being comic lvl

can anyone tell me what role Suicide Squad plays in the comics? i never knew about them
and along with that will they bring back my waifu cara

Is a batgirl film really necessary? Doesn't really fit in with how batman was portrayed in BvS

Oracle seems like a better addition to the dceu

is this /shill/ general?

A Nightwing movie was confirmed too and will be directed by the guy who did Lego Batman movie. DC wants to established the Batfamily. If it works then they'll probably try Supergirl and Superboy.

oops... excuse me

>Doesn't really fit in with how batman was portrayed in BvS
That's because BvS has already happened. He got through that madness and the flick ended on a hopeful note. And we're not even through the capstone of this story (Justice League) yet where he finally makes a bunch of friends and gets to rejoice in his boyfriend Superman coming back from the dead. If Batgirl's origin is after the events of BvS/Justice League then there's no contradiction to Batfleck's character since Batfleck will be a renewed man. Even if he's a renewed man he probably won't tap-dance about Jim Gordon's daughter wanting to be a vigilante. I assume it'll take a bit through the movie for him to tolerate that idea.

Weird how certain scenes become so much better just by changing the soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=kBNSfZCK7AU

just got back from taking my parents to WW, we all thought it was good until Ares showed up and then kinda fell apart for 10 minutes or so. Hype for JL desu

Sup Forumseddit General? Sup Forumseddit General

What what vidyakino are you bros hyped for? New AC looks hella fuccin dank.

this is kinda bad honestly
the music is just shitty and generic and doesnt add anything
kinda subtracts

Frothed that

Idk, I thought it was an improvement over the original at least. Feels a lot more optimistic and "brave", like the movie is really emphasizing the excitement of a man about to take down a god.

Aquaman is planned for December 2018, so unless Sirens starts filming next month and is extremely down to earth and not post-FX heavy (doubtful), we're not getting it for June-August 2018.

He knows something, he was dropping comments earlier in the year about Joker. Wondering if they went with a Joker movie as one of the hidden projects that's not been announced yet.

that's an exploitable tablet

I wouldn't say it should have been announced so early, but if it's handled in such a way that it can be tied in to Bruce's redemption arc, it could fit in well.

Have a feeling it's going to be nothing to do with most of the DCEU and probably won't have Batman in it.

He's definitely been "sweetened" since the Suicide Squad thing, I just don't have a clue what they could have greenlit for him to all of a sudden go from wanting nothing to do with the DCEU to teasing fans with Joker.

Maybe he's getting a cameo in Justice League, or he's on board for Gotham City Sirens.

>He knows something, he was dropping comments earlier in the year about Joker. Wondering if they went with a Joker movie as one of the hidden projects that's not been announced yet.

He posted not too long ago a pic of Joker holding a knife to Batfleck's throat.

Well, there you go. Wonder what's been greenlit

Pretty hyped for Comic Con now desu

Leto was truly fucked over. About 30 mins of the Joker was deleted and Ayer is not releasing it.

Give him a good script and director and he'll shine alongside with Batfleck. But first removed those tattoos.

>A means-tested franchise riding on the strength of RDJ
>the ridiculous idea Spiderman, two reboots barely a decade old, is a literal who

>BvS the underdog in the fight from a controversial director putting the characters in controversial situations
>Critics (audience score cleverly excised by meme-loving faggot) literally lining up for months waiting to punch down the first conservative superhero movie in forever

Definitely the same thing.

He got an extra 4 minutes in the extended cut