Is she a good actress or just eye candy?

Is she a good actress or just eye candy?

normally she does nothing for me but she was absolutely amazing in Alien Resurrection, of all movies

YOU JUST KNOW

bump

shameful self bump

shes my mommy

>ywn know if her model android had a vibrate setting

Heartbreakers Sigourney is best Sigourney.

>when you remember you have a Mistress T video where she wears a very similar outfit
unf

whats wrong with her face

She's the best

Nothing :3

Why are you looking at her face, you flaming homo?

>good actress or just eye candy
what's the difference?

black and white photos are goat

Both? I like that she was in her prime in her 30s and 40s, while most actress these days are considered washed up in their late 20s - her career really didn't even really begin until she was like 28

I love her voice lads

what movie?

Galaxy Quest. She was just about 50 years old there, btw

I know a girl that has a budget version of sigorneys face

yummy!

I can see the Segourney Beaver

We used to watch the burger version of Planet earth in science class when it came out. I remember laying my head down on my desk and getting super comfy while listening to her talk about poison dart frogs and shit.

this is true

l-lewd...

she's a lewd gal

for me

need u weaver. shuttle and loom...

she is a ubermensch who ages slower.

I'm pretty sure those had many settings and were fully functional and programmed for many techniques.

>magine being the xenomorph in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sigourney Weaver, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with white panties and gross flat ass. I would totally impregnate you, both my character and the real animatronic me." when all it really wants to do is lay eggs in another 16 year old in its dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be the xenomorph and not only hide in that ship while Sigourney Weaver flaunts her flat ass in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her legs going directly into her back, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she works it. Not only having to tolerate her disgusting fucking gluteus maximus visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SIGOURNEY WEAVER GOT A BOOTY LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her strut around in her disgusting granny panties; never before have you seen legs directly connect into someones spine before, no ass, no hips, you didn't even know that existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of colonists and later alleged space marines for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of LV-426. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's trickling down from her lower back to her knee caps as she shakes her ass to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to hide there and revel in her "voluptuous (for that is what she calls herself)" ass, the ass she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could eviscerate every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking xenomorph. You're not going to lose your galactical conquest over this. Just bear it. Hide both mouths and bear it.

I literally would rather fuck a boy.

Faggot.

More for me then :3

>implying there's anything gay about wanting to jackhammer the soft springy ass of a young boy.

Weaver had a flat ass in her prime. She's pushing 70 now so her asscheeks are probably like hanging meat curtains, same with her pussy and tits.

she is BLATANTLY slutting off her neck and clavicle

DAMN, MOOT LOOKS LIKE THAT??

>You wanna do WHAT to my neck user...

you can see her nips

i wanna put my alien goo all over it

i want her to put her alien goo on me!

those feet look gross as shit.

shoestring budget

Haha she fucking wishes. She is more, one of those things in a tank in Alien Resurrection version.

WRONG
They are made to be succ'd and worshiped

Do you have any pictures of her?

goo me...

Cannot unsee the zergface

This

*blocks your path*

>Height: 1.82m

Femlets BTFO

at least someone I like is doing it.

>tfw watching the Aliens Quadrilogy on VHS when I was young
>tfw Ripley basically made my testicles drop

Now I have a fetish for pubic hair and tank tops. It's pretty vanilla but jesus christ it works for me.

>tfw she married Dan Schneider
ITS NOT FAIR BROS ;_;

bump

MOMMY

Theres a test footage of when sigourney is breaking out of the cotton sheets from Alien resurrection and it shows her tits and everything, Does anyone have the link to it?

mum take me to witchy world

no one has posted her sexiest role yet.

emma stone on the left?

goddamn. look at that tit!

*blocks ur path*

*glomp*

I know what you're talking about, she has really cute pink nipples
I don't think anyone's made a webm, and I don't have a link to a vid :^(

too bad she is only 5'1

Sigourney Weaver is so fucking weird when it comes to attractiveness.

She was unfuckable in Alien and Aliens, but she got really hot in the late 90s and early 2000s.

She has always been the fuckableist of the fuckable. Your taste changed in the 90's.

>she was unfuckable in Alien
You might need to get your eyes checked lad

What's her footcandy like?

Not even close f.a.m

>this is a 10/10 on Sup Forums

delet