GENETICS

if you guys are so keen on genetics playing such a huge factor in your life, why don't you racemix?

asian women = smarter baby
black women = stronger baby
white women = ?

lets be honest, the best baby would be 1/3 black 1/3 asian 1/3 white

PROVE ME WRONG

Other urls found in this thread:

unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this isn't how genetics works. like, at all. maybe you should've taken a course in it so you actually know what you're talking about

I just lost some braincells

do you actually think that asians are smarter than us or they are just numerous and good at standardized testing?

We need a wall to the north too.

DRUMPF IST EIN GOTT. ER IST UNSER KONIG!!!

good baby

The baby would be fucking retarded culturally and a social outcast in todays society
you also have no grasp on how genetics works you fuckwad

race mixing is a crap shoot best reserved for people with already low tier genetics. it more often leads to problems than increased fitness.

Fuck off you retard leaf

Nice try shill

this is why im trying to marry an asian/white qt.

"Blacks are stronger" is a false meme, and Asian-White mixes end up as Supreme Gentlemen - or worse (pic related).

Mix enough colors together and you always eventually end up with brown
Brown people are awful

>asian women = smarter baby

supreme gentleman

That aryan's forehead is disgusting. Makes me want to cleanse him.

Because fucking eugenics is not god damn psuedo-science right?

white women = hotter baby, duh

Actually race-mixing causes a long list of health problems

>CHAPEL HILL -- A new study that involved surveying 90,000 adolescent U.S. students showed that those who considered themselves to be of mixed race were more likely than others to suffer from depression, substance abuse, sleep problems and various aches and pains.

In the detailed surveys they completed, students could give more than one answer when asked about their race. Those who called themselves biracial tended to be more likely to smoke and drink, Udry said. Overall, older biracial children were more likely to have sex at younger ages, to have access to guns and to have poorer experiences at school such as through suspensions, skipping class and repeating grades.

In characteristics not related to traditional risks, such as grades, vocabulary, family structure and family education, mixed-race adolescents often fell between single-race adolescents, he said. For example, Asians had higher grade-point averages than whites and were more likely to have a college-educated parent, but children with both Asian and white parents had averages between those two peer groups and were more likely to have a parent who attended college than white-only adolescents.

Race-mixing does far more harm than any "good" you get out of it

Source: unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html

white people = better culture and epitome of earth civilizations

correlation =/= causation

what's to say they don't experience those problems because of their place in society?

well put aus bro. i know plenty of mixed raced children who are perfectly well adjusted.

Nice shill thread sage goes in every field

Why do liberals always have to oversimplify everything to such a retarded level? There is an overlap between every race on the IQ scale, meaning there are Whites who are smarter than Asians and Blacks that are smarter than Whites. As long as you find someone with an above average IQ, their race is irrelevant. This situation is between two absolutes, not two averages.

so you think if i have 5 black babies and 5 white babies the black babies wouldnt beat the black babies in tag team?

it wouldnt even be a fair babyfight

Smoke some weed, it'll help.

Hello Goldstein

white women = human baby

/thread

Who is the semen demon on the pic?

>Asian = smarter
Kill yourself.

asian baby is always smarter you idiot

White women = better mothers.

That's really all that needs to be said

No, my mixed manlet. Mixed race kids' brains grow too big for their skulls. Half-brown skulls and mixed skulls just can't handle the huge half-white brain, and so the skull compresses the brain and inevitably drives the poor creature crazy.

It's not meant to be, race mixed people are the bitter fruit.

>black women = Sickle Cell Disease baby

>not considering the implication of having a mutliracial baby become an elliot

You arent supposed to racemix, you are supposed to breed with your race and wait for thousands of years for the mutations that accumulated overtime to evolve that race. Racemixing destroys genetic diversity you stupid fuck.

over linearised view of genes...sigh once again.

so youre saying having a half black baby the baby will not be stronger than full white baby?

you are wrong.

Strongest guys in the world are white.

i dont think blacks have the money to play such sports.

once blacks are more economically mobile, they will dominate all sports. sorry its just facts.

So in other words they just need mo money fo dem programs. Because giving out free money to blacks has helped us so much.