report cancerous threads like this one and move on

Will he narrate his own funeral?

Literally who?

Shamefur dispray.

Yes sir

>Worrying about mortality

This is one of the celeb deaths I will actually be sad about

He's still alive?

One assumes so. He will probably continue to voice BBC nature documentaries. The BBC probably has already made plans, I wouldn't be surprised if even now they are synthesising his voice for the programmes which he is supposedly still doing.

>I'll live long enough to see him resurrected.

You will also die in your lifetime.

Not if i kill myself first lol

HE BELONGS IN A MUSEUM.

>Planet Earth 3 gets released after his death
>BBC CGI in Attenborough on the last episode for an overarching talk like with Tarkin and Leia

gon na b kino

so do you!

It's true that americans record over his voice?

He will die, but the BBC can perfectly recreate any sentence with his voice

They replace him with Oprah

Not if I can help it

came to say this

Usually I'll parrot the standard 'replace, move on, begin another lifelong career for another' spiel when these types of celeb deaths occur but I'd actually cherish having David's voice immortalised and used forevermore. It's ridiculous how idolised and worshipped it is, incredible how nobody has matched it or even been given the chance to from the viewing public - as though nobody can ever dare challenge the throne

Greatest Briton ever. Still have my old ass Life VHS tapes lying around, it's top tier naturekino

I'll be so bummed when he goes :(

>He was recently interviewed about coming to terms with death, knowing it will likely come each day and accepting that his memory is waning on things he's encountered many times yet cannot recollect when required

"The lire bird-"

DOOP DE DOOP DOOP DOOP DOOO DOOP DOOP DE DOO DOO DOOPTA DOOP DOOP DOOP DOOP DOOP DOOPTY
TAA RA RA TAAAA

But he will always live on in our hearts.

how long until a disgruntled employee releases soundclips of him saying dirty things?