one shot at life

> one shot at life
> your country was colonised by the Americans

The British make better colonies.

>the british make better colonies
Yeah no shit, they colonized us. Everything was downhill from there

you're a double colony

it was alright until the revolution
we should have stayed loyal to the crown, damnit.

>>>/england/

And what? End up like India? UK cunts gave up on their colonies after WW2

Been to the Philippines twice on aid missions.
Lived for a month in Manila and three around Davao.

It's probably the most corrupt places I've ever been. It wouldn't matter who colonized you because your culture doesn't lend itself to industrialization or capitalism. No corporation wants to pay half their profits in bribes to your corrupt local leaders who seem to not care that they're choking off all opportunities for their people.

Unless the British just demolished you culture and rebuilt it from the ground up, the results would have been the same and you'd be complaining now about how you wished some country other than Britain had colonized you.

> Davao
> corrupt

Mar shills never guve up...

logically your country should be much less shittier than it is. tough break i guess.

No, the colonies would likely have not expanded to the Pacific ocean. Would be gay desu, and we probably wouldn't have as much freedom.

dude what, every british post-colony has been through decades of internal connflict holy shit phillipines cry more and move to kashmir you whiny cunt

yeah, I would hate to be such a little nationlet that literally nobody cares about

Tough luck lad!

i thought flips were the most powerful race in the world...?

Memes are made to mask the pain user.

Guess we could have elft you colonized by imperial japs

Honestly I don't care we probably should have so your women would have all been raped to death so I wouldn't have to look at them

Look on the bright side. You werent colonized by Iberians

Because of the US!

Japs are good. They could have won the war if you let us be a Jap colony.

>America didnt colonize the philippines
>would have never been born
Great grandfather was a murrican soldier during ww2, he lived off pension and bought large lands.
Also I dont have to live as a manlet, thanks to him.

Yeah the Japs never did anything bad to the Filipinos

One of the main reasons for the Kingdom of France suffering the revolution was because it bankrupted itself in supporting American revolutionaries.

Its entirely possible the French Revolution and the Napoleonic Wars wouldn't happen if the French didn't bankrupt themselves. Also you can blame a lot of instability during the later years of the Qing Dynasty to how fucked the Chinks got after the Opium Wars, which was partially a result of Britain losing it's most profitable colony.

>UK cunts gave up on their colonies after WW2
We lost any power we had because the US fucked us over in deals.

Dont get me wrong, the Japs did but that's surely gonna happen when you're starting to colonise a country. The Americans massacred a lot as well in their first 10 years here... then introduced us to liberal degeneracy afterwards.

> tfw we could have been watching god-tier British comedy instead of this insipid American geek and medical comedies...

>not having tv from every nation
Things are worse than I thought

Stay mad American. The fact is you don't need them all. All you is Blackadder and Little Britain.

Are you the flip bro from brit/pol/threads?

I'm sure you're that cringy fuck who talks like a brit in brit/pol/.

>he has the internet
>he doesn't know how to torrent

shoo shoo little ledditor

Should've become a US state. Y'all were sucked into the independence meme, that only works for white countries like us.

The Philippines is rightful American clay.

I'm not that guy and I usually respond to that thread to tell that cunt to stop meddling in western politics.

>implying india is even good

>UK lost money after China gets fucked up after opium wars
>wars fought to force China to import and sell opiate drugs
Well done chaps that was some foresight

Neo-colonialism exists. If done right, America can take over the PH with minimal resistance.

>The British make better colonies
India

We lost the money before the Opium Wars, the Opium trade made Indian actually earn us money.

>one chance at life
>not born in America

I don't think its fair to condemn the British for one major slip up...

impotent cuck rage

filipinos literally the hue niggers of asian

>The British make better colonies.

No they fucking don't. Pakistan can't seem to stop sperging over trivia issues and India can't find the algorithm to invent toilets for the masses. We have the most corrupt and complacent government and civil service which were given to us by British.

Can't polish a turd, mate.

This. I would love to see the U.S. recolonize my homeland.

>> your country was colonised by the Americans
>he doesn't even know his own country's history
spain colonized the phillipines. you can't be that ignorant of your country's history
and besides, all the best countries colonized by britain have one thing in common: minimal natives to deal with
Their most successful one with natives was south africa and that went to shit the moment their way of separating themselves from the natives collapsed
Natives are the bane of any good colony. Integrating them doesn't work. Living peacefully but separately doesn't work. Fucking them doesn't work
The only solution is to kill them but apparently that's immoral

I know my history, maybe you don't.

The Spanish literally interbred with Filipinos and look at the offsprings. They're mainly the elite, even outclassing Chinese tycoons.

Meanwhile, look at all the progeny of Americans. They're either retarded actors like Zoolander or niggers on their own land.

>yfw the hand only has four fingers

>One shot at life
>Born with high IQ, white, in Finland, to a relatively rich family and with a big penis
>but
>manlet
Fuck.

Good British Colonies
Singapore
Australia
New Zealand
Canada
Hong Kong

Were good when we left, since fallen
Rhodesia
South Africa

Irrelevant tier
A thousand little islands dotted about the place

Shit tier
Every else

>born with high IQ

Maybe your IQ isn't that high

Fine, born with genes that allowed me to grow to a man with high IQ. Better?

Singapore was a shithole until Lee Kuan Yew fixed it up. It doesnt have anything to do with the British.

Just do stretches every morning between 6am to 8am Finbro. That could add an inch to an inch and a half per year. Aim to be out of manlet status by 30 or else this wouldn't work anymore...

You think that's bad? We were occupied by roaches for 400 years. The parts that were occupied by the Venetians instead turned out multiple times better and prettier.

>America was a british colony

It is only bait if you think America was never great but we all know that America can be made great again hence it follows that America was once great.