4 > 5 > 6 > 7 > 3 > R1 > 1 > 2

4 > 5 > 6 > 7 > 3 > R1 > 1 > 2

switch 3 and 7

switch R1 and 3 and you've got a perfect ranking

The Farce Engorges is by far the worst, even Phantom Menace and Clones don't come close to being as soulless

>le prequels were original meme

I thought this had already been discredited? I mean they retconned Vader into being space jesus because he sold toys and made the clone wars about boba fett clones made from a boba fett clone

the prequels are also poorly made on a mechanical level, they fail fundamental basics of filmmaking, at least JJ knows how to fucking direct a movie, George was a fat fuck sitting in a chair drinking coffee while pointing a static camera at a blue screen

5 > 4 > 6 > 2 = 1 > 3 > 7

this, but then switch 3 with 6

considering R1 > 7
and 5 > 4
and 7 > 3, 2, 1
and 4 > 6
this is objectively wrong

Correct.

Why are fat Americans so obsessed with this shitty saga?

Not accepting the true ranking of
6>5>4>3>R1>1>2>7

The same reason fit ones are.

It's fun

This, and if you still think the prequels surpasses any of the others you're a nostalgic fatass who deserves to be publicly registered as a contrarian

5 > 4 >7 > 6 > R1 = 3 > 1 > 2

More of...

R1 > 5 > 7 > 4 > 6 > 3 > 2 > 1

>at least JJ knows how to fucking direct a movie
>dutch angle and helicopter shot out of no where
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5>4>6>7>2>3>1>R1

6=5>3>4>2=1

haven't seen the new ones

4>5>6>R1>3>2>1>7

I absolutely agree.

TFA has bad writing, the prequels have pretty much bad everything (besides the soundtrack and world building)

Finally got around to watching rogue one with my girl. We turned it off half way through. It was so bad and unengaging, I can't believe it was rated that high. I remember when critics would shit on movies like these for being pointless and unnecessary. Now it seems like everyone is just sucking Disney cock

Rogue One is generally liked by people who don't like other star wars movies

7 > 5 > 8 > R1 > 6 > 4 > 3 > 1 > 2

>3>6
3 had literally 45 minutes of fighting.

5>4>7>RO>6>1>3>2

5>4>6>3>1>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>R1

Op you are a. Massive faggot.

Because if you look at them as movies, it is way better than the others. Though I see why someone who likes flashy stuff and simplistic characters in other SW movies, wouldn't like it.

5>8>4>3=6>7=RO>1>2

This.

are you stupid? nothing could possibilt by worse then 1, its literally the worst fucking one, i dont know how anyone can possibly think theres any good to it, fucking podracing

Calm down Disneystein

5>4>>>>>>7>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>R1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

agree with this

5 > 4 > 3 > 6 > 1 > 2 > R1 > (huge gap) > 7

7 literally ruined the franchise by essentially making 1 through 6 meaningless as well as not introducing any new memorable characters and one-upping and reusing it's entire story.

I ranked it as one of the worst but, in the defense of it, obi-wan + qui gon vs. darth maul was a pretty good duel scene

true patrician

TPM has better compositing and the use of practicals then AOTC which result in more pleasing and less dated visual, also better dialogue and groundbreaking sound design (especially in pod racing) and one of the most famous classic soundtracks.
Yes Jar Jar is atrocious, but almost the entirety of AOTC is completely ridiculous (that famous goodfriend is the best example) and utterly dated with zero to none artistic value.

5>4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>No debate.

They are just very different. I don't like Rogue One because I prefer the mythology of the main saga and the characters. Not a bunch of space shit lore and battles. Basically I don't like the war in star wars.

Learn how to use greater-than signs, faggot.

7 > 8 > R1 > 5 > 6 > 4 > > > 3 = 1 = 2

I really don't understand this 4 > 5 thing. The first Star Wars is great and all, but Empire is on another level. It pretty much improves on everything. Virtually every iconic Star Wars moment is from Empire.

I agree, but I can understand why people would prefer 4 over 5. Honestly I don't car what order people rank the OT. If somebody wants to rank Jedi above the first two, I can understand that. What I don't understand is people ranking prequels and rogue one above the OT.

nut he used them well
>1 is smaller than 2, 2 is smaller than 3, 3 is smaller than [...]

8 will surpass all of them. Two reasons.

First, it's the middle film in the trilogy. The middle films of the last two trilogies are widely agreed to be the best of their respective trilogies.

Second, this man.

5>3>6>2>7>R1>4>1

Attack of the Clones is shit, man.

5>4>6=3>1>2>search your feelings, you know it to be true

The prequels are unmitigated shit but AotC is probably the least shit of the three

before we pile on the CGI, may I remind everyone that older films look like shit too and they get a pass

I agree AotC is the best prequel

However, the OT never looked like shit.

5>4>7>6>R1>3>2>1

Curious, why do you think 7 is best?

The Phantom Menace is superior to Attack of the Clones by a long shot

AOTC:
>Unrealistic, over the top chase scene which makes it cannon that force users does not get hurt by falling or colliding with fast moving vehicles
>"I hate sand"
>Straight out garbage romantic chemistry, even compared to "Are you an angel?"
>Yoda officially turns into ADHD monkey
>Collosseum scene where the actors were literally told to (unchoreographically) improvise battle with later added CGI that just matched whatever the actors did separately
>Bad use of Christopher Lee

You are seriously dimwitted if you think this garbage even competes with the minimal effort there was to TPM

>because if you look at them as movies, it is way better than the others. Though I see why someone who likes flashy stuff and simplistic characters in other SW movies wouldn't like

Bullshit. Guess what? The only parts of Rogue One that anyone actually likes is flashy stuff ("Vader's so badass!!1!", "space battlez!!!") and the characters are simple as shit.

Just becaus it goes for a wannabe gritty aesthetic that it can't even pull off doesn't make it complex.

It's not better than the OT in literally any aspect. Worse directing, worse pacing, worse dialogue, worse characters, worse acting, it's completely devoid of any emotion.

But the Disney marketing team was somehow able to dupe nerds into this hilarious narrative of it being saving private Ryan in space, so now they can pretend like the movie is super serious

perfect.

George is literally not a very good director. Just look at Ep. IV. The directing is total meh-tier. He just got good actors, a great screenplay, and a good crew. Also the budget was low so there wasn't really that much margin in terms of directing.
Then look at the 10/10 directing in V.

That guy got rekt and I agree with you most of the time good job

I do think it did good on some of the gritty parts, for example how terrifying it would be to be trapped in a corridor with Darth Vader and they did a decent job on displaying the power of the Empire and its effect on normal people

Holiday special>>>>>>Everything else

5>4>6>R1>3>7>1>2

>Not accepting the 5 > 4 > 3 > 6 = RO > 7 > 1 > 2 true patrician taste

5 > 4 > 2 > 6 > R1 > 7 > 3 > 1

>not accepting the 5>4>6>everything else is utter irredeemable crap for little children true patrician taste

5 > 4 > 6 > R1 > 7 > 1 > 3 > 2

5>4>7>>=3>literal dog shit>2

glad most people recognize 5 is the best

6 > 5 > 7 > 3 > R1 > 4 > 1 > 2

Even Sup Forums can't be THAT contrarian.

bros, I'm sad, this fucking YA book turned my waifu into an impure slut

Does she at least have a lesbian scene?

lets be real they're probably only saying it because of Clerks

4 = 5 > 3 = 6 > R1 > 2 > 1 >>>>>> 7

Screenshot this and also print it out

4>5>3>1>2>6>R1>

Unironically this.

Non-contrarian, non-pleb ranking is as follows:

5 > 4 > 6 > 7 > R1 > 1 > 2 > 3

This literally cannot be debated.

This is the Reddit cuck list

negative

switch 3 and R1

>The originals ranked this high

You faggots are the reason the new movies are basically remakes of the original trilogy.

4>5>6>R1>3>7>1>2 only honest ranking. You know it to be true.