HILLARY + ISIS + MOLOCH + MINERVA CONSPIRACIES N SHEIT BASICALLY /X/ FUN TIME #9

TLDR: Hillary has been funded by a company that has possible connections to ISIS. Now With Owl Conspiracies.

PAST THREADS:

>Wikileaks:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760145201008668672
search.wikileaks.org/?query=lafarge&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&include_external_sources=True&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

>IN THE NEWS:
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/julian-assange-wikileaks-emails-will-prove-14963913/

yournewswire.com/clinton-was-director-of-company-that-donated-money-to-isis/

thecanary.co/2016/07/29/paris-strikes-astonishing-partnership-secret-isis-sponsor-ties-hillary-clinton/

investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-comey-lynch-all-guilty-of-concealing-money-laundering-for-terrorists-and-the-cartels-says-senior-vp-at-hsbc-bank/

investmentwatchblog.com/new-email-shows-pentagon-asked-hillary-to-let-them-send-help-benghazi-proving-leon-panetta-lied/

21stcenturywire.com/2016/07/13/fbi-director-comey-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/

anonews.co/putin-important-speech/

americanmilitarynews.com/2016/08/wikileaks-hillary-clintons-private-emails-show-she-armed-jihadis-including-isis/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=alt&utm_source=disdainforplebs

Extra Stuff: sli.mg/a/rj5ysI

Go upvote to spread Redpill to reddit plebs: reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4vpa3y/trump_tweets_the_fact_that_hillary_was_taking/

yournewswire.com/wikileaks-email-dump-reveals-clinton-ties-to-occultist-group/

socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2016/04/05/hillary-clinton-email-mentions-sacrifice-to-moloch-the-illuminati-idol-of-the-bohemian-grove/

theknowledgearchives.wordpress.com/2016/07/26/clinton-molech-and-minerva/

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-apologizes-for-saying-shed-put-coal-out-of-business/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OLD MOLOCH THREADS

What happened to the OP of the last thread? Did he die?

What exactly did OP in the image of the last thread get in trouble for?

I feel like i missed something

No, its just that last thread was going slow.
(I am OP from last thread, I'm just on a different computer)

Oh wrong thread, some user posted something on this topic to Sup Forums and then said that the FBI contacted him, asked for a meet up at a place where they killed someone else on Hillary's list.

This?

The guy in this picture

Yeah that one, what happened to him?

No idea, I just put the image cause it seemed cool and kind of relevant.

The only reason you think the elections are rigged is because you live in this echo chamber where you aren't getting the opinions of women, especially women of color. This is a huge percentage of the population.

Hillary is winning fair and square because women VOTE.
You need to wake up and step foot into the real world. In the world outside your basement Hillary supporters are abundant. We'll prove this to you in November when we elect Madam President.
Exactly. Meanwhile the latest presidential election polls show a landslide for Hillary Clinton.

In fact Trump has been forced to go "all in" on Pennsylvania. It's looking like he can't win if Pennsylvania turns blue, when it hasn't been red for over 50 years!

The professionals who have no choice but to analyze things objectively all agree that Trump is in very serious trouble.
Women are going to proudly elect Hillary Clinton as president of the united states come November. You better get on board or you're going to be left behind.
Donald Trump does not have the humility to apologize. It's proof that he doesn't have the humility and strength of character required to be president. He's completely disqualified.
Even if he did, it would be too little too late. It would basically be his advisers and consultants holding a gun to his head.
You just need to embrace the truth. Trump's campaign is finished.
The United States is finally starting to catch up to the rest of the world. President Obama did a terrific job of repairing our strained relations with other world leaders, but most of the developed world still looks down on the United States because we're backwards on many issues.
Once we implement comprehensive immigration reform and actually start to give the Americans who have lived here for decades a voice in politics, then we can finally destroy the regressive right wing and unite the country, transforming America to a global leader in progress, diversity, equality and justice. The future has never looked brighter.

> Miguel Espinoza

who is this shabos goy, and what is his significance?

Oh god the shills have returned.
I thought after last thread you all left.
Have fun gaining money from Hillary's 6 million dollar army going against Trump and thanks for the bump you fucking cuck.

It's depressing that a small minority of angry white males is resorting to violence in order to oppose the democratic will of the majority. Hopefully the authorities will quickly stamp down on their illegal acts
The stats and predictions jew agrees.

Trump has been completely annihilated. It's over for his campaign.

Nate Silver predicted a Hillary win. It's looking like he's going to be right yet again.
Hey there's a few countries that support him.

Russia is one of course.

North Korea is another!

It seems that all the countries that support him are oppressive dictatorships for some reason.
You say this, but America's is way more well liked and respected than we were under the disastrous presidency of George W Bush.
Oh so Rasmussen Reports is a "rigged poll" now?

Rasmussen Reports rigged for Hillary? That's news to me!
He's full of crap. He thinks only white males are "actual Americans."

Yes it's true, Donald Trump is leading by a large margin among white males. However America is a very diverse country, and over half of Americans are women. Real American women are going to elect Hillary Clinton in November, even if certain sexist assholes think women shouldn't have the right to vote.
That's an attack on their family. It doesn't matter if it's a "clever" attack. You don't go attacking the family who lost their son in combat.
The image may have been embellished a little, but the numbers are real. Hillary Clinton is incredibly far ahead. Finally the USA will join great nations such as Germany at the forefront of progress lead by strong female leaders.
So you mean the debates where Trump is easily baited into foreign policy gaff after gaff?

His know nothing candidacy will be exposed in the upcoming debates, and then even you won't be able to deny Hillary's lead.
The only people Hillary has helped kill are terrorists seeking to attack the United States.
Yes this moronic incident has legions of republicans saying "Donald Trump does not speak for me."

well thought out pasta yah got there

getten desperate huh.... try harder at least

Oh my god you quoted yourself.
Holy shit this is fun to watch.
I bet you are the same cuck from a couple threads back.

you realize literally no one is going to take the time to read this mountain of shit, right?

Yes I am. I'm implying that they'll have a difficult time making friends if they find out what their political views are.

If you want to be a part of the real world you need to denounce bigotry and vote against Trump.
No one likes a racist who uses that kind of a terrible language.
We'll see what the reality is come November. You're delusional if you think the people who will elect Hillary Clinton will be "teenagers."
You're sounding like a total conspiracy theorist right now.

As far as you're concerned the polls are rigged, the election will be rigged, the media is rigged, the endorsements are rigged, everything is rigged.

The only people you actually talk to are other white males, so you're completely convinced that Hillary doesn't have a shot, and when she wins you'll think that it's some "Jewish plot" or some other nonsense.

Try going outside. Try talking to women (you might feel nervous at first, that's ok!) Try talking to people of color. Eventually you'll understand that there's other ways of thinking, and you've been blinded to the truth for years by your irrational hatred.

>I'm with the guy that the people who regularly, REGULARLY fuck people like me over, hate.
This is a picture perfect example of the epidemic of white male entitlement that we have here in America. You think "the system" is fucking you over, totally oblivious to your substantial privilege.

You think that because of how you were born you deserve a well paying job. Because of your racism, when a person of color gets the job instead, you automatically assume that they're lazy and incompetent. That "the system" is fucking you over.

If a fairer system is fucking you over, the problem isn't with the system. The problem is with YOU. Eventually you'll learn to accept that and work to better yourself instead of blaming your problems on antisemitic conspiracies and other outside forces. This will make you a more attractive person.

>t. Paid for by the Clinton Foundation.

We're going to sodomize you so hard in November you won't ever be able to walk straight again.

Holy shit he is talking to himself.
And they think we are mentally unstable.

Fuck America.

Fuck Trump, fuck Clinton and most of all on a deeply personal level fuck you, banker slave.

Contemplate suicide. You are a monster.

Aww poor little whitey is feeling unemployed and unloved.

You retard you have no one to blame but yourself. You can't just mine coal or drill for oil forever. The future is clean energy, try actually going to college and learning some skills.

Oh but wait, you couldn't finish college because you couldn't stand to be around women and minorities? Clearly this is the the fault of the jews, and not your personal failings at all!
Shh don't pop his bubble. He's still living in an era where only white men can vote.
These types of sexist will support Trump no matter what. No matter who he insults, simply because the opposing candidate is a woman.

Fortunately sexists such as you are a tiny tiny minority in this era.
It's because I
DO
IT
FOR
FREE
Because there's tons of posters here who agree that Trump has gone way too far, and that they can't in good conscience support his candidacy of such an unstable man with such a dark vision for this country. I want to help give these people a voice so that they know they are not alone.
The convention exposed Trump's dark vision for America.

So he panicked and went after the family of a fallen solider. Now his entire party has disavowed him, saying he's gone to far. All of the major right wing donors have pulled their support as a result and he's spamming his supporters desperately trying to make up the deficit, while spending millions of his own money as well.

Out of desperation he's focusing his entire campaign only into one state, Pennsylvania. But it's the hail marry of an exhausted campaign.
Well I've clearly struck an nerve, considering you've turned into a blabbering mess.

Rather than devoting to your time to memes and bigotry try looking at things objectively. A Hillary Clinton presidency is what we need to keep America moving forward.
So progress is bad? We should move backwards instead? Would you prefer if we returned to the 1950s where women and minorities "knew their place."

Why are you quoting yourself.
Please stop using a VPN, we all know you are a Canadian or an Australian.
My fellow Americans are not able to shitpost so hard with these copypastas.

CTR slide thread dump complete. Now you have seen the power of what one self-denying shill can do in another thread. The replies will keep bumping this topic to the top, though.

shills obviously derailing this topic and succeeding

I already knew the shillbots were retarded but this is just a whole new level of full retard

Dont be fooled, Jesus is the true path

The Truth will set you free

>This was painted by a nine year old girl (filename) who claimed to have seen Jesus and the painting was recognized by a five year old boy who (named Todd Burpy) claimed to have seen Jesus after being medically dead during surgery

It's literally rafael rato cruz, the zodiac killer.

So you were actually helping the movement?
If so, thank you.
If not, thanks for the bumps anyway (you cuck)

Praise Kek

Holy shit

I know, I pray to God and I praise Kek, the archangel of Chaos.
DEUS VULT
PRAISE KEK!

>straight hairs in beard, not scraggly jew-hairs
Funny, the Koran claims Jesus as straight-haired too (but the Antichrist as curly-haired)

Old man Bush nickname is Moloch.
HRCs nickname is Minerva.

Mind = BLOWN

Witnessed.

Never stop reading and spreading this.
Each step makes the shills louder, so we're heading in the right direction.

Yikes.

Watching all this unfold over the weekend has been fucked up but funny.

The fact they're so scared of us makes me feel erect with memetic power.

I'm going to fly to Eris to fuck its soil with muh dick. Nothing can stop us.

they ma d need the yous.... their desperation makes me happy

Oh man, I've been away for the weekend, glad the search hasn't stopped.

Did masonic user ever come back?

Or as I call him, Masonon.

And no, he hasn't.

Kek is a (((psyops))). They have a long history marketing chaos cults repackaged in different ways.

The Egyptians built effigies representing the embodiment of primordial chaos to spit on and burn.

>tfw you see yourself in the screencap

I'm honored that you think my copypasta skills are on that level.

It's for the movement. Thankfully, I do not have the autism to spout out generic character assassination comments every 2 minutes.

Kinda felt like I was in the Huffington Post comments this week too

WEW
E
W

LAD

Lay off the crack pipe

You've proven you don't know a single thing about ancient Egypt.
You can get fucked.

Well in that case thank you.
May Kek guide your way through this turbulent time, and may you troll shills for eternity in Death with the best of us.

BUMPUS VULT

>muh employment faggot

Jesus the Nazarene, the Egyptian-educated Hellenistic philosopher in the of vein of Philo has little to do with the Christian religion as we know it though.

Roman Christianity (that includes the Constantinople branch) is more Roman than Abrahamic.

It's basically a snapshot of the syncretic Roman state religion blending the worship of the Roman gods as such (Romulus born among animals, raised by Acca Larentia with 12 Fratres Arvales, betrayed by his brother, and whisked to heaven to rule as Quirinus), the Cybele-Attis castration cult (whence the Marian devotion, celibacy and the actual practice of castration in the Roman Catholic Church), with the Old Testament stories attached to the whole as an odd appendix.

For example, isn't it curious that Christians use Julius's lunisolar calendar instead of Jewish and Muslim lunar one? Wouldn't it be logical to account the heavenly bodies that God set in motion rather than a fiddly table drawn by a man (pagan Julius Caesar specifically)? What about all the renamed Roman feasts? How come the theophoric month names are still there?

Jesus the Nazarene would be pretty weirded out by this all. Especially by the cult of the Phrygian Mother Of Gods and the associated tranny/castration activities.

>everyone thinks like I do
>if someone doesn't think like I do, it must be because they're getting paid to think otherwise
Exactly people contradict themselves.

>I'm afraid I'll be ridiculed if I go outside wearing a MAGA hat
>THE POLLS ARE LYING TRUMP WILL WIN BY +20

Trump supporters are contradicting themselves all day.
Isn't it funny how the republican party has gone from being about tearing down walls, to being about building them?
Yeah all Donald Trump has done is exposed the republican party as the party of bigots.
Yeah Hillary Clinton has never apologized for any of her mistakes, except for those various times she has:
cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-apologizes-for-saying-shed-put-coal-out-of-business/
It is a fact based argument. That's how our elections generally work. If Trump won the election, then Congress would remain in the hands of radical right-wing Republicans, and they would start insisting that he signs their radical right-wing legislation. Not only that, but he would appoint a radical right-wing judge to the Supreme Court, and the Senate would happily confirm him. There is NO liberal argument in favor of handing all three branches of government over to radical conservatives.
Looks like we're at the bump limit.

It's been good educating you folks.
A
FUCKING
LEAF
Angry white males may be the majority on this board, but they are not the majority in the real world. More women vote than men.
The nazi party had significantly more support than you claim.
Page 9.
Soon I will be free.
As I said I do it for free...
Honestly I really hope so. I don't want Hillary to win.

loving every laugh.

So at this point with Trump being like Trump and Hillary being a masonic top tier member ¿Why America people havent started riots and revolution stuff yet?

Well how about that. Every time we bring up chaos religions and chaos magic directly a thread is immediately slid or flooded. We address Discordianism directly, start talking about Illuminatus! and now poof: just in time for a new thread there's a convenient tidbit of disinformation vilifying them as the creation of our enemy.

Chaos and free knowledge is the enemy of Order and secret knowledge. Hail Eris. Hail Kek. Suck my dick, Jabulon.

#Trump2016

Well you see, you have beezlebub who's nergal and his sister is jezebel aka ereshkigal and...

thank you based kekkk

The pastas are pretty excellent, every line is so cringeworthy and easy to attack. It's almost as if someone designed them that way.

Structure and control and the tools of the enemy. It provides easy, malleable materials with which to craft.

Chaos and disorder are antithetical to the structure desired by the foe. The soil is rich and unmolested, but you can not pull what you desire from it at a whim.

I'm gone 2 days and the moloch threads dissolve into some circle jerk Sup Forums drama? Fuck. These were actually pretty good when we were looking for shit actively.

what happened to him?!?

>The Egyptians built effigies representing the embodiment of primordial chaos to spit on and burn.
We might not be the last to laugh but we're laughing long after those Egyptians stopped. Maybe they shouldn't have been spitting at Kek.

check last thread. just a desperate traitor being loud itt

Notice in the end how he says:

user:"The NSDAP ruled germany with an iron fist despite making up only about 10% of the population."

>The nazi party had significantly more support than you claim.

user:"So does trump"

>Honestly I really hope so. I don't want Hillary to win.

What do you think?

Hillary is losing with males even more than Trump is losing with females. The regressive left must be pretty terrified if they have to stoop to paying people to shitpost on Sup Forums.

Nail on the head. They've made it a little too obvious they're afraid of this power shilling against it as hard as they have. When they're not flooding or sliding, they're trying to make the truth seem ridiculous so people will dismiss it.

Praise Kek!

yah got baited
someone post the advanced shill tactics please

at least try to diversion shill properly ...

Keeping this thread alive.

BUMP

Is there a libtard equivalent to Sup Forums where these idiots might be organising? They might just be the hilldogs version of us...

I know /leftypol/ exists on 8 chan.

Not sure about another one though.

If it does exist, its probably on reddit.

at least another fairly active bread is up but lots of disinfo

Ta. Off to work in a mo, so don't have time to look right now but I bet this shilling is being organised somewhere, if it's not ctr. Plus maybe we could get some payback?

Reposting spoopy imagery on official Rio Olympics website. Related to 8/14 happenings?

ever get word from denverbro?

Shit. Meant for
Too early here...

Decrypt this image and you'll have all the answers.

A SHIT!

HERE WE GO!!!!!!

“Free will is a myth. Religion is a joke. We are all pawns, controlled by something greater: Memes."

Srsly, social media + short attention spans = politics as memetic warefare

where is denverbro

The 14th is soon upon us.

Does anyone have any ideas for a spanner we can throw in the works?

Changing planned parenthood's mascot is funny but wont happen within a fortnight. We need to attack and confound their symbolism immediately. Ruin and despoil it. Break its power.

What happens next?

We must take into consideration the massive shill misdirection that is undoubtedly happening. After all they rekt this board for the better part of today

what this bro said memes

true thats what the shill i was arguing with admitted in a wall of text. apply advanced shill tactis to all heavily baited breads

>all these new friends from leddit fall for the advanved shill bait. another 6 gorrilian in the ctr

>[Gilgamesh rebuking Ishtar's advances:]
>Then you loved the lion, perfect in its strength,
>But you dug for him (((seven pits and again seven))).
>Then you loved the stallion, great in battle,
but you made for him the whip and thong and the spur.
>And you decreed that he run (((seven-double))) hours,
>And that it is for him to make muddy and then to drink.
>For his mother, Silili, you decreed lamentation!
7+7 = 14 appears to be a significant number to Ishtar...

fuck meant this

And Ishtar is Isis

Looks like dragon or fish.

Kindly leave. We do this to expose these people for what they really are, and then you come in thinking it's an attempt to get "all de womenz"? You my good sir, are a self centered idiot and have no place in any civil or rational discussion whatsoever.

>his name was denverbro

Sure, makes sense. Remember from last thread that Ishtar is Inanna, and Inanna was the queen in Heaven, wife of Adonai, and the number of Heaven is seven. Ishtar likes dubs too.

>Fucked up aspie spider
>3 Heads, one is YHVH, another Kek/Ba'al

Jesus, the guys who made Shin Megami Tensei overdosed on Masonic/Occult redpills.