Will he dead or not, pol?

Will he dead or not, pol?
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/08/01/us/dylann-roof-death-penalty-challenge/index.html?client=safari

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/photos/1019592-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was he the best dressed killer of all time?

>this is how they treat white killers
That is all I ever see referenced to this picture.

>Quads he is set free
>Trips he gets death
>Dubs he gets life

rip
you just killed the boy op

>singles get your ass back to Sup Forums teenfag

WITNESSED

fug

lol /fa/ just had a thread about him

God bless him,he's a hero.

RIP

Definitely. Look at the boots he's wearing, /fa/ as fuck. Those boots were made for stompin niggers

I fucking hope that piece of shit gets a faulty electric chair that fails to kill him the first two tries. I hope he shits him self while he's still alive, and the people viewing the execution laugh at him for a good 20 minutes before he's finally put down. Fuck that piece of shit

Pretty /fa/ desu desu desu desu senpai senpai

Fuck the kike mods.

Let him fry, witnessed

Out of all the thugs and rap concerts, he chose a fucking church of old people and children?

Fuck this guy, I hope they cut his limbs off and put him in a lonely cell where they play Tyler Perry movies in his cell.

Why the fuck do you use apple?

t.nigger lover

I have the same haircut

What do you call these fits?

Hillbilly shoegaze?

Yes. I love black people. I hate white supremacists. What do you plan to do about it? Type at me?

/fa/shcore

cost to take this case to trial
cost for the mandatory appeals
cost to execute

the feds will take this as long as it is life without the possibility of parole because it takes him out of society forever, and costs less to feed, cloth and house him for the rest of his natural life.

Why are you even here?

Leave, sub-human scum.

why are you triggered so easily user?

It's a public forum. And not everyone here is a stormfront wound collector

Is that Hank Schrader in the blue?

i dont know what you're talking about man, i already have my stormfront wound badge in gold

not if theses digits have anything to say about it

Rip sweet prince

You don't understand justice, you are confusing justice with revenge. What would society win with your suggestion? The criminal system should be about stopping the criminal, making him pay his debt to society if possible and rehabilitate him so he helps society.

makes sense

Lol, glad somebody is finally going to flush that turd

You "love" a people you don't know to the last? Seems like a stupid call to make.

You're a die hard cuck who abuses to right to type out shit on a board not requesting it. You are why it was a mistake to make the internet public.

Why do you hate white supremacists? Why is it bad for whites to be united, and be proud of their culture? Blacks are "proud", idk what they're proud of but they are, aren't united, and kill each other more than any other race kills them. Blacks are subhuman. You see a united and strong white race would also benefit you in the end as well. You're either a nigger or a self hating white person, idk which is worse, or a (((kike))) which is way worse. White culture is the only culture in the entire world worth emulating. Why is it that everyone on this planet wants to move into white nations? Do you think that peace prosperity and wealth just somehow magically happen? They work hard to create prosperous wealthy nations you fool. What do nigger do in africa besides rape, murder, eat mud pies, mud cookies, and pillage their own. I fucking hate niggers with a passion, and i hope/pray to god that one day niggers will be no more and a thing of the past.

I understand justice. I want revenge

Blacks think goring white people is funny you are supporting subhuman psychopaths that only want to kill you fool.

Racist

>have not done anything

Why don't you go suck some black cocks then faggot? fuck off

What are those boots he's wearing? /fa/ as fuck

Revenge on someone who did nothing to you.
>being this edgy

why are american cops always fat and balding?

because they are american

Roof said he wanted to start a race war. Why hasn't anyone from Sup Forums picked up has banner and continued his quest yet?

I love white people. I hate white supremacists. Black supremacist can suck a dick too, but at least it's only a reaction to years of being told they were inferior by white culture. White culture has tons to be proud of, but

A. You don't get to take credit for the accomplishments of your fore bearers without taking the blame for all the shitty stuff too.

B. You need to understand that just because blacks are not as good at existing in a culture built and run by white people, it doesn't mean they are inherently inferior

So is the bowl cut officially /fa/scist core now ?

dead stormcuck feels good

He's a piece of shit and he's going to die, and I will laugh my ass off when it happens

>Roof, who is white

Reporting the important details, CNN.

nigger fuck off and die

The Roofer is not the hero we deserve but he is the hero we need

meme magic is getting too strong

His haircut is so bad. Literally anything else would be better

Appeal to emotion is not a very good argument, my friend.

Mediocre.

It's not an argument, it's a statement. I'm telling you something that's going to happen

He will be pardoned by Trump as he is too valuable in the upcoming race war

ID on boots?

lol @ the kiddie-sized bullet proof vest. No chance of a bullet getting around that.

Because his deed was meant to incite resentment and hate towards whites. He wanted us to be goaded into reaction by angry niggers and leftists.

I don't think it worked.

Looks like some kind of Timberland

Why didn't that faggot go after a rap concert or something instead of shooting up a damn church...

He wanted to cause as much outrage as possible.

The news wouldn't report it since rap concerts get shot up all the time

probably because he was a psycho cunt who wanted to show the world how angry and twisted he was. And you guys worship him you losers

Nigga we shitpost, we aren't in any position to leave our comfy homes and start a race war.

honestly I want to see white death squads go into the hood and get in firefights with gangbangers

What's his name again?

Is that Dzhokhar dude really getting the death penalty? I thought Massachusetts didn't have it

Do it yourself. Pussy

He'll get death exclusively because they were dindus. Hell, not even the DC shooters which had a way higher body count got both got death.

>brown belt with black shoes
>/fa/
nah

he is being charged federally. They have the DP. .Timothy McVeigh was charged federally.

What is the point of the bulletproof vest they give him when arresting him? If he's being arrested then the cops shouldn't be shooting him anymore right?

in the united states we protect the guilty until proveninnocent so he is protect from potential assassins

this wtf

didn't go after some BLM negro like deray (or better yet, cucked white traitors) and instead shot up a church

>rape and murder children
HE DINDU NUFFIN DEF PENALTY INHUMANE
>kill some old niggers
KEEL DAT MF RAYSIS CRACK

brown belt is absolutely fine when your top, slacks and shoes are all black.

I guess that sort of makes sense but has that actually ever even happened? Guy being assassinated while being arrested so they started handing out vests to people.

This cop looks like exactly Hank Schrader

Im gonna miss him

You see that over pronation in his left foot?

Either that or his shoes or ill fitted.

That left foot seems to be flat as hell.

Literally just timberlands that are muddy

Where in the world the original photo for this from?

it is a mystery

Some /fa/ meet up shopped with

I know it's a /fa/ meetup photo but where is it from? Is this in the UK? I'm guessing UK or some place in the US like Seattle.

knowyourmeme.com/photos/1019592-Sup Forums
Brisbane apparently

Practically all black people are religious. It makes no difference to them. They're some of the worst, they think they're good people just because they believe in god, they literally pray before going and shooting up a gas station and robbing the clerk that god will be on their side and help them steal money from racist privileged whitey

> Just 3 percent of blacks say they have no religion, compared to 13 percent of whites.

Omg I've been lurking for someone to post this.
I'm not the only one haha
Jesus christ Marie

Holy shit, did you start a thread on /fa/ just to ask them this?

Daily reminder that anybody who says stormfag or stormcuck is not white

I believe in the power of kek

"You rape our women and you're taking over our country"