When will they learn?!?!?!?!?!??!

>when will they learn?!?!?!?!?!??!

*raises paw*

If you ask me zim is the last of best animated programming on an obsolete media platform

*growls* get out of this thread *nips at your tail*

both of you return to whatever cancerous place you came from

*puts paw over nose* is this guy serious?

>xD xD xD
get out of here, woman

Relax sweetie, people are allowed to like shows you don't.

>tfw you like Invader ZIM but you can't discuss it anywhere

get a life dude! I'm not going anywhere!! -_-##

>You will never wake up to gir making waffles with soap in em

Why even live?

>using *
that's what makes you cancer
>also sweetie
you really don't belong here

hownu.ru

*murrs*

I like an alpha male who says what he wants

No I think it's obvious I do belong here :P

(>")>

i watched it like in 2005 and really liekd it.
why is that /tv doesnt liek invader zim?

Invader Zim is a better science fiction program than anything on television today, including bullshit millennial fodder like Black Mirror

There was a time when I thought Johnny the homicidal maniac was profound

Because it's marketed towards hot topic 12 year old edgy teh p3nguin of d00m types. And Sup Forums pretends to be above all that kind of shit.

Plus even though I do like it, it probably is one of the worst things jhonen has done. When can we have happy noodle boy the animated series?

you love capeshit, you opinion doesn't matter.

I do still feel that heaven in jthm has the possibility to be a realistic depiction, outside of the head explody.

>tfw this show could have had stunning potential if it weren't for the randumb humor

This show had fuckin everything. Great soundtrack, perfectly cast voice actors, good world building, clever writing, creative vehicle designs, and best of all spectacular cinematography. Every angle was unique. Take a look at this background design. When was the last time you saw this in an episodic cartoon?

Fuck I may have to start watching this right now, so many good episodes im remembering.

Careful, according to this thread Sup Forums doesn't like it

Sup Forums are a bunch of faggots

This show was truly ahead of it's time. If it were released today it would go on for long enough to get to some serialized plot about Zim's race going to war with Earth or something

It'll also russle Sup Forumss jimmies to know I'm going to watch it on a DVD.

Invader Zim is awesome0rz. xDD *holds up spork* Tacos!1!11! xDDD

>Because it's marketed towards hot topic 12 year old edgy teh p3nguin of d00m types
it's really not. It helped create the trend of LOLSORANDUMB. Even with that sin I can still say I like the show because I like the humor. I've always loved Vasquez's humor from JTHM.
besides. Vasquez HATES his fanbase with a passion.

>liking IZ for its world building
please just stop. it's just a silly cartoon. if you don't like the humor there's no point in watching it.

Pretty spot on. It was really funny aside from the Gir stuff and tacos/waffles.

chimichanga, save MARTHA!!!! dance off, LOL xDDDD

>He doesn't like gir

*raises nose*
I-I
*tries not to sound nervous*
I liked gir
*covers eyes with paws*