Japanese empire/edition

Japanese empire/edition

/cum/

/in/

good

>Japanese 'Empire'
>lasted only few years
>established by conquering weak jungle colonies while colonial powers had to deal with the real threat - Germans
>contributed nothing to humanity
>got nuked

"It is Japan that made the cause of the establishment of the EU."

As a result of the fight between the European countries and the Japanese empire, they could not help abandoning the Asian colonies that Europe had.
They were very rich by exploitation from colonies in Asia, but they became less rich after the war.
After the war, they tried to counter the United States and Japan by making an EU mutual aid association.
The advocate of the EU is an Austrian named Richard Nikolaus Eijiro Coudenhove-Kalergi, and his mother is a Japanese.

The former colonies of Asia, which were independent after World War II, were mostly incorporated into Japan's economic sphere with Japan's economic assistance.
In a nutshell, Japan took over the colony from Europe.
The reason why Japan recovered from the phenomenal war after the war depends on being brought up as a huge Japanese market rather than exploitation from these independent Asian countries.

Europe, which was hit by Japan in this way, is a matter of course hating Japan.
Furthermore, it is Japanese half who made the cause of EU, the current European cancer.

Do you love Japan

>contributed nothing to humanity
>got nuked

The sacrifice of the life of the Japanese made the world know about nuclear weapons being frightened.
As a result, the war with nuclear weapons has not occurred since the atomic bombing of Nagasaki, so it contributes a little to world peace.

Why do Japanese women love white men more than Japanese 'men'?
50% Japanese 'men' are virgin because Japanese women love 白人のちんちん

>>Japanese 'Empire'
>>lasted only few years

It is as if that empire still continues.
Southeast Asia is still Japan's economic sphere, from which Japan has enjoyed enormous benefits.
This is the "Great East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere" that was the target when Japan began the Pacific War.
Japan achieved its initial goal by losing the war, swept away militarism from his country, and gained American type democracy.

Delusions. Jap delusions.

Japan did nothing wrong. Kinda want the Empire back. But I don't want nutzis back.

Japan did nothing wrong

There are a few Japanese women who love Caucasian men but the fact is that they are in fact.

They are said to be "white sniper".

In retaliation they are not taken from Japanese men,
There is a psychology that wants to overcome Japanese men by getting a white male lover.

They are like men 's human content rather than their appearance, so they are very shallow and not attractive and easy to get bored.
Because their stereotypes are "White people look better than Japanese."

Japanese men do not like these girls, either.

As a rule, their appearance is not so beautiful for Japanese men's aesthetic preferences.

The white men's aesthetic preference is quite different from that of Japanese men
Caucasian can easily get this "white sniper" which is this slag.

Written by some butthurt Jap.
Meanwhile in real life China has more power in South East Asia than Japan.

for you Japan is sour grapes.
Ha Ha Ha !

LOL
majority of Japanese women love penis and sperm of white people
50% Japanese men are virgin because Yamato Nadeshiko 大和撫子 desires white cock

This.

In China, dollar takeout regulations have started and foreign companies are starting to run away.
Dollar takeout regulation is because their dollar is decreasing rapidly.
As a result, in order to stop the crash of their currency "former", further outflow of dollars will not stop.
I mobilized to the Queen to have a great investment from China in the UK, but that story came out.
There is no such money in China anymore.
Britain also participated in China 's AIIB by opposing the opposition of the United States.
Well what will happen?

learn english
then write that again

It seems pathetic with a fleeting dream ....

>Written by some butthurt Jap.
nah, and needless to say modern china is also a japanene creation; the rising sun put the final nail in the coffin of imperial china that lasted 2000+ years, and spurred it to become what it is today.

Is that why Japanese women prefer white penis and 50% Jap men is virgin?

I am equal UK.

You are a savory fellow.
Since it is pathetic, why not?

i'm a girl and me and friends of mine think white penis is too soft to prefer

>i'm a girl

yes, and I'm Allah

no you are goatfucker, muhammad

For women, hardness is more important than size.
In this regard blacks and Japanese are better than white people.
Caucasian ones are big and not helpful.

Japanese penis is 5cm
Not even Japanese women want such joke
Yamato women love white people and our sperm

I thought of you as a man from vulgar sentences.
I was surprised.

British women are amazing to be able to talk like this.
It is about that when I'm small.