Diversity is our strength

>Diversity is our strength

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42541515
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

such a brave post

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>africans and arabs will assimilate eventually people treated italian and irish settlers the same way

I don't believe that bs why do you think I added a quote arrow?

Party rockers entrance is down the hall and to the left

>i need foreign people to cook foreign food

>It's only racist ifWhite people want to continue existing because they are the sauce of all evil REEEE

>violent, 3rd world shitholers will make our countries a better place but only if we don't make them obey our laws or costumes

>what happened to real diversity??? we have italians, germans, british, irish, australian?! oh just because we look the same doesn't mean we are diverse and must import niggers that will destroy our culture!!

Nice racism meme retards. Back to

>White people shouldn't have an ethnostate because they colonized stupid uncivilised I mean "different" peoples

>You only want to live in a safe homogeneous White country? Your a RACIST!!! AAAAAAAAA

>look at how racist blacks are in south africa towards us whites. they are genocided and the (((media))) doesn't give a fuck! south africa was better off under apartment for ALL races

>look mom I posted it again!

>South Africa may be a **""hole but at least much POC are FWEE *teeth and eyes fall out*

>south africa was better off under apartment
i just brainletted myself

>Diversity and Multiculturalism will make our country better; now that we are diverse and multicultural do not ask why our country is very dangerous, and not better!

Why are New Zealanders so racist? You faggots have nothing and literally move here because you have nothing. You're our mexicans so humble yourselves, fags.

People's have always mixed, racial mixing is evolution. Why do you want to preserve the European jeanpool you RACIST?!

Back to retards. It's been proven racism is for brainlets so you're only making fun of yourselves.

You're gonna get back on your boat and fuck off back to your 3rd world civilization Muhammad Pajeet Noori.

>yes we destroyed your culture, communities and then stole your resources but that doesn't mean you can just come here and colonize our countries!!!

>Diversity for Straya because much aboriginals were genocides

>Never ask why it is the responsibility of white countries to take care of brown people, or if this should be voted be white people for consent.

>I hate myself because White people colonized the world and elevated the standard of living for primitives. REFUGEES WELLCUM

lol literally agreeing with an american

embarrassing

>thank god based asians are crushing the cucked western world. just goes to show when you let 3rd worlders and women in control it all falls to shit. meanwhile asians is literally colonizing africa and hate faggots

>white people, if you don't take care of us, than no one will, not even ourselves

God I hate hearing this one.

Kys chink

>Please white people take me and my 600 relatives in we are fleeing the drug cartels in Mehico

I CANT STOP FUCKING KEKING AT THIS POST

>why are you angry that we elevated the standard of living for you primitives at the cost of the loss of your cruel cultures
>stop fucking immigrating to white countries we don't need you to fix our birthrates so our economy won't collapse. blood is more important than money!

Nice racism mean go back to Sup Forums idiot. Reported this thread for offtopic shitposting and raiding.

>we should have open borders, it says so on the statue of liberty

>A DOOOOOIIIIII WYPIPO GOTTA PAY MA REPARASHUNS FO SLAVERY. GIBS ME DAT WELFARE SO I CNA VOTE FOR THE DEMOKKKRATS RHAT IRONICALLY HATE MY GUTS HUHUHU

Kill yourself faggot i fucking hate numales like you

>whide geenosiide is reel
>i saw brow person dodai

Same. These racists have ZERO place here, we respect and treat 56%ers like people and it is disgusting these cretins decide to spread hate against americans just because they're a little different and stupid compared to the rest of the world.

>White people won't do the jobs that 3rd world parasites are doing, even though white people did all of those jobs before 3rd worlders destroyed the labor market

>THIS WHOLE THREAD

Your car is Japanese. Your beer is German. Your wine is Spanish. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Colombian. Your tea is Chinese. Your watch is Swiss. Your fashion is French. Your shirt is Indian. Your shoes are Thai. Your radio is Korean. Your vodka is Russian. And then you complain that your neighbor is an immigrant?

Racists who engage in international trade yet refuse to accept that immigrants are beneficial BTFO

>White people, you just have to let us in, because you just got to ok? Please don't make us take care of ourselves, taking care of ourselves is so hard to do.

>I post brainlet wojacks

>Illegal aliens have every right to come into America and Europe. White people are the only illegal immigrants DUY

I wish all the refugees and immigrants just rather came into East Asia though.

but nah, they just say "fuck it, Chinkland is terrible place to live" so, what can we do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ bye bye western civilization. you are going to be totally mixed with brown/black racially, culturally now.

>we didn't steal this land, we conquered it! you have no right to live here, it is our homeland now

>>>/stormfront/

>Six million Jews were kill by Zyklon B which is oddly enough a delousing agent for killing lice. So what if the Institute of Forensic Research tried to debunk Fred Leuchter and came to the exact same conclusions that the holocau$t is a massive scam to guilt White people into destroying their race. DOOOOIII

Back to Sup Forums you autist

If you buy something that has some kind of relationship with another country in any way you basically want illegal, economic, 3rd worlders in your country.

>i won't waste my money on ((university)) because it's a scam and liberal brainwashing

>Oy vey you are an evil holocaust denying White supremacist if you don't want the civilization your forefathers built to be destroyed by non European immigrants. Diversity is our strength goyim

My fucking blood boils when I hear deluded normies say this.

>how dare you wand a saef cuntry go back to Sup Forums you idiod!!!!!

>just because we moved our most inhumane polluting factories to 3rd world countries where workers have no rights because of western economic imperialism doesn't mean you can come up here and take our low-paid shitty jobs that no one wants

Shitskin immigrant detected

>Brown 3rd worlders have every right to be white and European too, ok? Please let us in, no one else will!! Please white people! We just need you so fucking much! Please let us in so we can be like you! Please just take care of us!!!

Is this the Dane who always tried starting threads here to argue in favour of feminism repeatedly?

>Yes goy, feel guilty about muh holocau$t. Just allow your wife to cuckold you while she gets impregnated by a black man. It is payback for slavery, Whiteness is oppression. We will all be better once the world is mixed

you're meant to be posting dumb statements for this meme not factually correct ones

>maybe if i call him shitskin immigrant i will get enough whitey points to be considered western

>feminism is shit and it has ruined all countries it's popular in except for all countries it's popular in

This is correct indeed gozaru

"Israel: African migrants told to leave or face imprisonment"

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42541515

Nobody thinks of brazil as anything other than a country full of shitskin immigrants. Zero (0) people

>Countries that were colonized by White people is bad so I am going to move to said colonized country and out breed both the White people and the natives. it's not like I am benefitting from something I absolutely detest right? Duy

>we conquered this land, this 40c desert is our homeland now.
>*gets skin cancer*

Why did you stop making the femdom fantasy threads?

>please like me whitey, I'm a based #MAGA black man unlike the rest of the subhumans in my country

Who cares? Just because of this i should be with the immigrants that destroy first worlds country side? No i am not like that. Kys
Someday i want to visit europe and when i go there i want to see a beautiful country with european people and not africans and arabs. If i want to see shitskins i can just step outside my home

>Good goy. It isn't OK to be White. Destroy thousands of years of evolution by mixing with muds. Soon the world will be free of hate and the bonevolent Jews will lead the brown masses

>borders aren't meaningless imaginary lines created by rich people who died decades ago, we have to protect people from crossing them at all costs

>Someday i want to visit europe and when i go there i want to see a beautiful country with european people and not africans and arabs. If i want to see shitskins i can just step outside my home

European people aren't beautiful retarded shitskin

Well, yeah, your county borders in bumfuck middle of nowhere Utah are meaningless and were drawn on a map literally decades ago, but actual borders (as they have in Europe, for example) are the polar opposite.

>I misuse brainlet images to spout my opinion and culture bait

More beautiful than you, muhammed
Anyway you got my point

the European Union & the United States both already have open and unguarded borders between member states, I didn't mean either of those :^)

the ceo's in poland recently dropped below 30% so there is not much to post about now. jk i'm not him, he still post in /danmarktråden/

>we caused 2 world wars, genocided entire continents and elect pedophiles as our politicians but clearly the problem here is brown people

>666 in post no.

You interdemensional demon

>I complain about the use of brainlet memes on an anonymous Vietnamese knitting forum

>listen up WYPIPO! Like 3 of your countries were made in ways that hurt peoples feeling, that means you have to let all of us in and take care of us!!!

>no stop!! You're not supposed to take care of the aboriginal inhabitants of those 3 countries! You're supposed to take care of people from all the rest of the world!!

>WTF! Hurry up WYPIPO!!! MY FEET HURT!!

>i express my actual opinions in brainlet memes and not just troll because it pisses people off

>listen up BROWNPIPO! You hurt my feeling!

>you need to have criminal male military age muslim 3rd worlders on gibbs + free housing + free healthcare in your own country so you can have international trade with other European, Anglo and East Asian countries

This. Illegal immigration is much more difficult in Europe.
European states is more diverse than yours language is often the biggest hinderance. There are laws restricting movement and the social aspects of our societies are more developed.

>true diversity is when everyone mixes and becomes a bland identity less blob of brown skinned, brown eyed, black hair consumers.

>WYPIPO should WANT to take care of us!!! WHY DON'T THEY WANT TO TAKE CARE OF US?!?!?!

Goddamn watching the left and right partisans and idealists go at each other is always an entertaining shitshow

But those immigrants are unironically fine.

>my X is African?

Oh that's right. Nothing is except disease and preposterously inept thinking

>kill all white people

>wh*Te people
>people
nice joke brainlet

implying bravery can exist on an anonymous message board

>my skin like shit, me proud!

>immigrations is not just a suicidal scam by the ruling elite class to make more profit by on-shoring the off-shore 3rd world labor force guys, it really is all about making my fee fees feel good! Now hurry up and take care of them, you racists!!

I thought it was intentional
Danish autism

>we are a nation of immigrants!!! But Colonialism was bad!!!

>immigrants will have the babies we don't want to; we are not being replaced!

Everyone who thinks Multiculturalism is a good think should come and live in Brazil, the most multicultural country in the world. I personally exchange my citizenship with you.

It's funny there still exist people who thinks a monkey from Africa will live harmoniously with an advanced Germanic. Brazil, South Africa and USA shows empirically that not happen.