Cast him

Cast him

Eddie Redmane or Domhall Gleeson probably.

Terry Crews

I hated that book so much

Redemame?

Obviously.

carrot top

Only correct answer

I read about a 3rd of it before the cringe swallowed me whole.

The sequel is even worse he loses his virginity to a sex goddess and becomes a ninja.

Could it work?

Literally the most cringe-inducing fantasy schlock I've ever read.

Who is director? Looks like a qt.

>Don't judge a book by it's cover

But this looks like the gayest gay cock docking fantasy book i've ever seen.

carrot top

Zac Efron

It's literally the opposite of that. Wank material for heterosexual teenage nerds.

>being czech
disgusting desu zmrde

Not gonna lie, I read both of them and I thoroughly enjoyed the time I had with them, I'm curious as to why people seem to hate it, /tg/ especially ripped it to shreds.

>yfw the Edema Ruh are all black in the movie/tv show
>show/movie focuses more heavily on how they're misunderstood and treated poorly
>Denna is still white but she is far less aloof towards Kvothe

>cast him

Idris Elba

/thread

That book is meh but the author is a total asshole Ive never met the guy but I am 100% certain he is an asshole

Is their cucking here?

I thought they were interesting for what they were, but definitely Mary Sue x1000, but he's also spinning a tale of lies for at least 2300 pages

I get that all sorts of crazy and amazing shit happens to him over the course of the story, but doesn't he get shit on constantly despite all of it? I'm not exactly sure what constitutes a mary-sue these days but getting your ass kicked all the time kind of takes away from the "bad-ass" factor a bit imo. I mean, the second book ended with him getting his ass handed to him by 2 punk-ass guards in his own bar after they rob him.

I dont think hes a mary sue but theres some dumb shit in there imo like him ad-libbing his presentation to the school staff and them finding him a badass or when he takes the lute from that dude and plays so well he makes the girls there cry. It feels like a total ego project by Rothfuss rather than trying to just create a fun story or likable character. Like OH LOOK HOW BADASS A STORY IM MAKING IM SO COOL IM REINVENTING FANTASY.

Mmm, yeah I guess I don't remember that stuff, I do remember liking the world-building quite a bit, I guess the cringe inducing stuff didn't get through to me that much. Weirdly enough I can't sit through most cringe videos on youtube.

Kvothe literally always explains how he's the best in whatever aspect the story is currently focusing on. And how the ruh know everything about everything and they're the best at x y and z.

The first 3rd of book one is the only half-decent part of the series. I've read both books because I hate myself.

I also enjoyed the books but the author's constant use of the word "shrugged" tells me he is either lazy or stupid.

>this guy shrugged
>that guy shrugged
>every character fucking shrugs

It was ridiculous how frequently "shrugged" is used

>/tg/ especially ripped it to shreds
I'd have thought /tg/ of all people would've appreciated the autistic worldbuilding, with "muh conservation of energy," "dragons too big to be carnivores" and all of that.

>niggerKvothe bones his way through Fantasyland

I actually want this because of how stratospherically buttmad Sup Forums would be.

Who should play Denna in the inevitable adaptation?

Keep in mind, the actress would be required to make a two faced gold digging skank come across as a waifu.

The authors worse than GRRM whens the next book coming out

Literally Rebbit the book.