Will you consider the Joker's revealed real name canon even though all the men who created the Joker are dead and none...

Will you consider the Joker's revealed real name canon even though all the men who created the Joker are dead and none of them had any input in the name?

which of the three names?

>Batman never noticed it was three different dudes he was fighting

world greatest detective.

At this point, it just don't matter

>has five o'clock shadow in one panel
>clean shaven in the next

it was so shocking his hair fell out

>What's the Joker's true name?
>*Joe Kherr*

Twist: Joker has no true name because he discarded all that he started identifying as his True Name. This is due to living in a world with magic where having a True Name endangers you to those who know how to use it.

Joker's true name is Frank Liebowitz

Why wouldn't I?

Sheev Palpatine? The joker is a SITH LORD?

Still better than the twist we actually got

>Ping
What, is he mentally hooked up to the 70's TV show's bat-computer?

No. Canon is for freaks and sissy boys. Stop it.
Batgod is forever.

what twist did we get?

At this point, only Stan Lee can name the Joker, and if he does that the universe will implode.

A Canticle for Leibowitz, great book.

Skullduggery?

His real name is Eddie Blake

>implying the 3 Jokers won't be retconned because people were already hating the idea before JL50 came out
Either two of them will be impostors or it'll be some meta bullshit.

This. No one but a character's original creator should ever give it's true name.

They will uniteto create the Joker-Force

Joker's true name is Ping?

Fucking casual.

Yes. Ping of Jokes versus Bat of Gotham.

Neither have you, dipshit.

You think no one noticed different art styles? Because that's what it is. There are no different art styles, just different Jokers.

There are actually three Jokers. Reveled in Justice League #50 -- Editors Note

Shh, don't tell anyone I posted.

Which book going forward is going to address the three Joker thing? Detective Comics or Batman?

Nobody knows yet.

I dislike it because it's made to address the problem of Joker acting differently throughout history, despite Morrison already explaining that.

you can't see his chin in the second panel. he's shaving.

Rip Hunter pls.

This is only the third or fourth most stupid idea to come out of Rebirth.

Martha...
The fucking universe would eat itself.

>despite Morrison already explaining that.
What was his explanation?

>world greatest detective
>need magic to know who the joker is
fuckin wat

Flahpoint Joker was surprisingly good.

He recreates himself as a response to new stimuli. Silver Age Joker turned into Bronze Age Joker when he decided to take a hit of Scarecrow's fear gas, post-crisis Joker turned into Thin White Duke of Death Joker when the fake Batman shot him in the face, and that Joker turned into a Black Glove-killing detective when Batman died and so on.

this is just as retarded as three jokers and only gets a pass because its morrison

Why is it retarded?

Say what you want about Bald Wizard Man, but I thought the idea of Joker "being good" while Bruce was dead was pretty on point.

Bartemeus, is that you?

Makes sense

I know some people just found it dreary that the joker was reduced to homo lusting for Bats

>I'll be good so I can find my Batsy again

I personally liked that twist. But didn't Damian accidentally reveal Batman as Bruce Wayne to him? He asks Sexton/Joker if HE is Bruce Wayne, and Sexton/Joker just freezes up with that revelation. That's basically the same reaction Snyder's Joker has to Batman's real identity, that is, not caring in the end.

Do you not understand how retcons work? No reader could have noticed the Joker was three people because until that issue, the Joker wasn't three people.

Ayy
Someone with taste

Basically yes, except Morrisonfags call it shit when Snyder does it.

After Rebirth however, we don't even know if it's the same Joker.