Is savino truely the god of our times?

Is savino truely the god of our times?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Savino
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just stop it, you fags keep shilling this mediocre show like it was a second coming of Jesus

Is one thread not enough?

>loud house
>mediocre
Nice meme friend

Fucking seriously.

Not trying to say "people shouldn't like this" but it really doesn't need at least one thread running continuously at all times.

You poor fool.

>loud house
>good
oh please, the reason you fags keep invested in this show is the huge amount of waifus and fetish fuel, no praise about the quality of writing and characters which I found thoroughly mediocre. The writing was formulaic cliche, the characters are walking stereotype everytime they weren't the focus, and lots of lowbrow humour like fart and poo jokes. But kudos for appealing character design which is what Sup Forums's looking for

I am noticing a lack of balls from this comment. Were you expecting a snippy reply? Here's a (You).

nah, just entitled my opinion so far

Grow a pair, shoot a gun, eat your vitamins, say your prayers, and be a real American and love The Loud House.

I feel like it gets a rather large tilt on Sup Forums for the waifu community. I get that, I'm as much a freak as any of you, but I like the characters and the concept better than the execution of any particular episode or the writing. There's just no gold episodes. No 10/10s or even 9/10s. It doesn't get awful but I don't remember that many great moments.

>god
>>>/neogaf/

Is this Sup Forums?

No, he's just been in the industry for a long time and used his experience to create a solid show.

>experience

Yes, making mistakes and learning from them is part of experience.

Yes, he learned from his earlier mistakes as we all do.

So far we have two Lynn episodes and a third coming up and Chris wrote all of them himself.

You wonder...

cute uncut shota dick

I can't tell if people praising this as the best cartoon of the decade are joking or not.

It's a nice simple cartoon. I like it. But why does the fanbase have to be so autistic, promoting general wars and such.

>so many girls named L.L.

It's not Spongebob or Season 3 Simpsons, nobody's claiming that. Not even Hey Arnold for that matter, but hell, it provides the one thing Sup Forums desires most in a cartoon, so w/e.

Luan, Lori, Lynn, Lisa, and Lana are actually named after Chris's sisters. You didn't know that?

The inherent issue with fandoms in general.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Savino
If you'er going to stoke his dick, do it properly

>you'er
your*
curse you auto correct!

What if the twist actually is he's a preop FtM transsexual?

>savino
>God of our times
>forgetting that Alex Hirsch nabbed that title back in 2012

The people promoting general wars are the falseflaggers posing as fans of various cartoons. It happened with GF, it happened with AT, it's happening with TLH and SU and every other popular cartoon on Sup Forums

no, fuck alex. i hope he fucking dies. in fact, i hope he gets shot to death by a homosexual illegal muslim immigrant registered democrat for maximum irony while that tattooed whore of a girlfriend of his watches

Lori's boyfriend let me play a grownup game with him yesterday, user!

He took all my clothes off and wrestled me in his bed for a long time!

He told me bad things will happen if Mom and Dad find out, though, so don't tell nobody.

Why are Loud House fans so edgy

Is it popular on here because of you useless waifu faggots? The show is ok at best, but you "m-muh waifu" retards act like it is the best thing on tv.

>>>/reddit/

just fucking die already you gun grabbing manlet jew cuckold hack

gaffers are infamous for pushing the word "god" on every shit they like. Like "naughty gods" instread of "naughty dogs"
It's a mental disease at this point

Though of the two I still prefer Lana. She seems like a pretty much normal kid while that whole Toddlers & Tiaras schtick rubs me the wrong way.

Its a great fucking show besides the waifu material, the humor and animation is fucking great and godtier, blow your shittaste brains out you fucking bitch!

It's too bad there aren't 100+ other threads that you could look at.

Does anyone else keep forgetting or confusing the sisters names?

bifur, bofur, the list could go on...

The thing is this is really a kids show everything else now is directed to teenagers or college kids, yeah we want a bit of seriouness in our show 's that now it's overdone, and the Loud House, justn tries to be a fun show for the whole family whit out overdoing the groos humor or the Serious theme. Hope this clarify some issues whit your answer.

>what I like

Not like expected much from loudscreamingfags

It's been that way for a while now thanks to demographics--there's more young adults than kids just as there were more kids than young adults in the 90s.

Jesus Christ Loud House fans are making me hate this fucking show. It's a poop and pee joke show for little kids that is basically Sunday funnies tier. That's fine, a cartoon can just be a cartoon, but calling it fucking brilliant is the biggest stretch of everything waifufags have latched onto here. You don't hear RWBY or Loli Rock fags praising their shows as the second coming of Shakespeare and constantly shitting on every other cartoon show. What gives?

As opposed to, what, a show about gay space rocks?

Only 5-year-olds and pedophiles like this show. Seriously I've never heard anyone outside of here say one goddamn thing about it, no one's heard of it. Because it really is for little kids.

Oh I'm sorry, I guess I forgot we weren't allowed to like a cartoon on a board that is dedicated to discussing cartoons

Get a load of this assblasted Spongebobfag.

It enervates me when fans of this show and Fairly Old Babby claim to like cartoons.

They don't like cartoons. Liking cartoons means that you enjoy characters, stories, and animation. TLH and FOP fans only watch cartoons to simulate the feeling of having a wife and daughter which they will never get in real life because they're lazy, disgusting people. They use cartooning and Sup Forums as a crutch for their broken lives, then try to claim ownership over them.

It's sickening.

It's not that, it's people coming into other threads and talking about how much better LH is then whatever show. Why? It sticks out more with this show because no one's ever said it's intended as a revolutionary work of genius as LH fans here keep claiming in OT posts in other threads.