/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Late Night Commiefornia Edition

>******IN BEFORE IT'S FUCKING NOTHING: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
mediafire.com/download/6il2mt2m6hzwow7/PDF.rar
mediafire.com/download/52jcjol49avvdz3/The_Gulen_Movement.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) (Dead) ? ? ? ? for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

DOC IS STILL ALIVE - NOW WITH SOME DNC LEAKS (SEE THE SPREADSHEET IN THE SECTION, IT'S PRETTY GOOD)

Updates can continue since I'm not sure when we're getting any more leaks.

SHORT TO-DO LIST:

Investigate:
India specifically, the ties to central banking between them and the Clintons
Sant Chatwell relates to human trafficking
But they us a a larger component in the people recently leaving the Indian central bank
Sudan should be examined closely
Cheryl Mills is an important person of interest
The families you must look at are
Royal
Gates
Buffet
Underpinned by Soros
Names:
Are Helg Traasdahl's Muhmud
Tapad (not human)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
Elisa Lam

PREVIOUS BREAD (for my reference)

PREVIOUS PREVIOUS BREAD

11/10, saved

Reminds me of the old /sg/ pictures.

The second link is meme div.

Fug.

ACTUAL PREVIOUS PREVIOUS BREAD

Thank you.

My PDFs and some extras.
Some of these PDFs are relatively brand new - the ones about the pardons and clemencies under Bill Clinton's presidency.

See pic related for content.

mediafire.com/download/6il2mt2m6hzwow7/PDF.rar

So is wikileaks gonna blow the lid off the Foundations money laundering or naw?

seriously the anticipation is killing me, its been heavily reported the foundation got hacked by Russians as well and wikileaks has hinted at leaks on it before

>pic very related

It'll be interesting to see what they do. I'm hoping they aren't delaying it as an October Surprise.

it'll be better towards election day, it'll have to come at a critical time, like a couple days before the last debate

too early of a release and people might not care come election day

Oh fuck are they planning to get rid of people who have to do with whatever the surprise will be?

>are they going to fucking assassinate Bill instead in October?

so is October surprise the release of BTFO worthy material?

was the DNC staffer that was shot dead last week related to this?

I was the guy who posted the Norway/tapad/telenor shit, I literally had this thread, the lawyer who's dead, and a tab of Google search into that connection in Norway and I stepped away for a second for a cig and when I came back my wifi isn't working, checked router, etc

My retard ass was just using chrome with no extra security, idk what to do but I'm a bit scared. I'm on my phone now

I just posted in old thread, Gondola Bumper or any Sup Forumsentoomen if you're in here, what do you think:

I had an idea for an anti-slider bot. There's some fag in Sup Forums who has a botnet which raids any thread mentioning a certain metal band with gore. We could apply a similar concept to shill threads. His botnet is only necessary to avoid the bans from posting gore. Our anti-slide bot would only need to mass sage-post OP's with common shill lines like "really makes you think", "what did they mean by this" etc. Just a blank post with sage. Therefore a big botnet is unnecessary although the more active bots, the better.

Anyone see what I mean? Think it's feasible?

Hope you have a gun.

its like carpet bombing a village of ctr shills. it would be glorious.

If trump pulls ahead in the polls i would not be surprised in the slightest if shill slips bill a cyanide pill instead of a sleeping pill one night within a month of the general to try and swing what sympathy voters she could.

That snip if from an old book called America's Subversion.
The reason I posted it is because "FBIanon" has used "October Surprise" too, and I thought it was a hint - your post has made me remember.

As I see it, what he hinted by the above mentioned words was that if Trump gets strong enough/Clinton gets weak enough, they could try something dirty - inciting what the "Day of Rage" would have been, or even taking Trump out.

They are going to kill bill

>1717
Welp.

Interesting. Made me remember that for years my family would talk about how every election there's an "October Surprise" where some kind of information comes out or something really stupid happens that fucks over a candidate right before the election.

From what I was told, journalists and reporters would hold onto juicy stories to release around then. That's pre-Bill Clinton years though. In recent years, it wouldn't surprise me if they were orchestrated to the extent of bumping people off, especially after the Clintons.

Maybe indeed he was referring to the general meaning - I have not met this word combination before.

Wtf I still can't get my wifi to work I've restarted everything, etc

Idk what to do

It could also be something specific. The picture you posted talked about dealing with people involved with it. I'm not sure what document it's from, but it sounds like they decided to get people together who made Bill look bad, and get rid of them from there?

Definitely this year will be one to watch seeing how deep the Clintons go.

Router/modem issue, ISP, or computer?

clintonfoundation.org runs drupal 7.44

im confused, where in this thread does it say they are gonna kill the old fucker? and why?

Depending on the date of and .

Dunno if it's referencing when Bill ran or another year.

I do not understand why anyone who is not an amateur in the world of computers would use Chrome or Internet Explorer.

Use Firefox with UBlock Origin at least .

To be clear: I did not mean it in a derogatory sense at all. What I meant was that people do not care about security in general. Better be safe than sorry.

>testing wifi, got paranoid

The Gulen Movement
AKA Turkey's Islamic Supremacist Cult and its Contributions to the Civilization Jihad

mediafire.com/download/52jcjol49avvdz3/The_Gulen_Movement.pdf

Norway autist is back with firefox and ublock origin. Appreciate the tips idk wtf I was thinking

Welcome back.

Hello guys, Pressanon here. Will continue work on release.

go on...

Aww yiss.

Deposited

How we usually work here:

1 Choose a case
2 Read what we know about it already (on ClintonFoundationInvestigation.com - use Search option OR ask us here)
3 Search into the case
4 Save evidence, facts, make conclusions
5 Collect it into sensible, understandable writing
6 Post it
7 Repeat steps 3, 4, and 5
8 Post the new material

This is not a sprint, this is a marathon.

This was you, right? Save my screencap so you can post it next time - a much easier way of passing information along.

Дoбap дaн!

>being this out of the loop for a month

Tell CTR interns to step up their game.

Do not reply to shills.

Jó napot!

I am out now.
I will see you nighttime (CET).

Keep the threads alive and keep up the good work.

Oh Shit bump

was pol kill?.

WHAT DID YOU DISCOVER THAT MADE THE SITE GO DOWN???

literally wouldn't let me post that.

guten

like guten tag? or missspelled good?

Feasable and easy as fuck to build except for the captcha. Could also be used for bumping good threads. You would either have to sit there solving captcha, or pay for a no captcha account. I can build it in python/selenium and put it on ghostbin if anyone wants it.

that would be awesome. the guys with the knowledge of this sort of stuff will be coming back in a few hours.

Can also do bots for facebook, twitter, etc.

even better

NEW MEME DIVISION THREAD

Lots of shills today

Are you the Mastodon poster?